It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Drones have been spying on Iran.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   
U.S. Uses Drones to Probe Iran For Arms

The Bush administration has been flying surveillance drones over Iran for nearly a year to seek evidence of nuclear weapons programs and detect weaknesses in air defenses, according to three U.S. officials with detailed knowledge of the secret effort.
The small, pilotless planes, penetrating Iranian airspace from U.S. military facilities in Iraq, use radar, video, still photography and air filters designed to pick up traces of nuclear activity to gather information that is not accessible by satellites, the officials said. The aerial espionage is standard in military preparations for an eventual air attack and is also employed as a tool for intimidation.
The Iranian government, using Swiss channels in the absence of diplomatic relations with Washington, formally protested the incursions as illegal, according to Iranian, European and U.S. officials, all speaking on the condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the matter.

======================================================

Notice the article says, "The Bush administration has been flying surveillance drones".

[edit on 13-2-2005 by Feed Jake]

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Is it Bush or military intelligence spying on Iran without connection to Bush?

Personally, I think it is Bush admin.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 01:57 AM
link   
i found something interesting on mosnews.com. it's the first time i've been on the site so i don't know what it's like, but this is what it says:

Russia and Iran have agreed to a joint program studying the UFO phenomenon after a series of sightings of unidentified flying objects.

basically, these UFO's, which have been reported flying over nuclear installations in Iran have been one of the points at which Iran and Russia are allying on.

to me looking at that article, it seems almost too obvious that the russians know they are US drones

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 02:00 AM
link   
forgot the link:

www.mosnews.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Why was Feed Jake banned? He seemed pretty cool.

new topics

top topics

join