It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dec 17 2017

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Said date I checked my wrist watch before i entered the elevator, got to my flat switched my computer on and found that 50 mins had passed and computer was behaving mighty strange, had to reboot it but still no joy.Also confirmed by y wrist watch and indeed 50 ins had passed in the elevator Anyway the memory of those 50 mins is totally zapped. Now i want to know if someone has had similar experiences. I have no idea what was downloaded from or uploaded into my memory.
Is there any way to perform self regressions?

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Hyperboles

I recommend Ctrl - Alt- Delete.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Anyway the memory of those 50 mins is totally zapped.

Did you wake up sitting or standing in the elevator?

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Maybe a Idea to ask for the CCTV of said elevator, it will show a time stamp and as such you can better make a judgement of what may happened..

The other thing is you simply misread the time?..

RA

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Very slow elevator.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

You will get a lot more advice from those want to not accept your situation and want to force their own very limited concepts of reality upon you. So, a tip;

It defies imagination, but the ETIs seem to be able to stop time in order for them to mess with us in our typical lives. Usually, that is done when we are not active, such as sleeping (most common) or driving or simply being alone. There are few ways to ascertain what was your experience. If it was an elevator abduction, perhaps, eventually, you will recovery some strange bits and pieces of something else having happened during that time.

Your experience, BTW, was similar to my roadside abduction in 1964. I knew the time I had left a business and the kitchen clock told me a vastly different time than what it should have been if i had arrived normally. Was i wrong or was the clock? When I stewed over the situation, I remembered the going into and coming out of the abduction experience. So, the kitchen clock was right, and my perceptions had been altered in some fashion for me to not recognize the missing span of time. That is the situation still stands, only the beginning and ending.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
do you live on the 13th floor?

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   

I once had a dream where I built a time-travel device. In the dream I used the device to travel into the future to prevent my future self from destroying the time-travel device in the future. In the dream I watch myself come through the portal. But then I woke up.

I hope this helps.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

I'm trying to take it seriously. I really am. I just can't help but make a joke here when the first thing that comes into my mind to ask would be "are you sore anywhere from possible probing". I'm a terrible person.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
been there done that

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

been there done that

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I'm trying to take it seriously. I really am. I just can't help but make a joke here when the first thing that comes into my mind to ask would be "are you sore anywhere from possible probing". I'm a terrible person.
not at all

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrConspiracy
do you live on the 13th floor?
Lol no 4th

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

i hope some bits come back, but so far nothing. tho the constant ringing in my ear had reduced for some time

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982

Maybe a Idea to ask for the CCTV of said elevator, it will show a time stamp and as such you can better make a judgement of what may happened..

The other thing is you simply misread the time?..

RA

to the best of my knowledge there is no cctv inside the elevators or in any corridors of the building

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Anyway the memory of those 50 mins is totally zapped.

Did you wake up sitting or standing in the elevator?
Lol everything seemed totally normal in the elevator

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

What was the times?

Like :

15:47 stepped into elevator
16:35 logged into PC

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

What was the times?

Like :

15:47 stepped into elevator
16:35 logged into PC
More like 10: 58 entered elevator, logged on pc 1 min later and pc shows 12:00.
Later on listening to los angeles corner stone Christian radio mentioned after the morning service that, dec 17 2017 is a very important day. Lol

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

Very slow elevator.

Very quiet building as well it seems

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Some people see significance in the time. Just thought I'd ask.

Keep an eye out for irregular stuff, maybe you got the time wrong... I mean, you've got no way of corroborating this other than cctv.

Unless you could access your mobile's location history? I imagine it can be done, not sure how you'd go about it though.

It could be nothing, cover the basics though. If it happens again take note of all you can, sometimes when something makes you unconscious you can forget the "coming round" bit...

Not trying to scare you or anything but if you start suffering blackouts then abductions might be the last of your problems.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join