It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dec 17 2017

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hyperboles

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Hyperboles

Anyway the memory of those 50 mins is totally zapped.

Did you wake up sitting or standing in the elevator?
Lol everything seemed totally normal in the elevator

Where were you when you noticed the missing time?

You are the one claiming you had an 'unconscious' episode. Where were you when you 'woke up'. What were you doing?

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hyperboles

Anyway the memory of those 50 mins is totally zapped.

Did you wake up sitting or standing in the elevator?
Lol everything seemed totally normal in the elevator

Where were you when you noticed the missing time?

You are the one claiming you had an 'unconscious' episode. Where were you when you 'woke up'. What were you doing?
I was awake all the time. noticed the time anamoly when computer was switched on

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

originally posted by: Trueman

Very slow elevator.

Very quiet building as well it seems
yes sparsely populated and quiet

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

no ive never suffered blackouts.
hmm mobile history of location, dont know how to do that

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

this Earth might not be a planet....it may be a program running all of us at one time...helluva curriculum, huh

I have a time warp under my belt when I guess I got smashed by a 747 loader at DFW airport on 1979....but from my view....right before the hurtin part.....I have a frozen image that I saw imprinted like......but instead o it smashing my face like it could have....time warp and I'm calm and clear of the mishap.....like two steps back.....cool calm and collected , not even interested in the smashed tug and baggage cars down the way there all piled into a pylon

edit on 18-12-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Lol it happened 4th jan night abduction.
Blood harvested and maybe an implant put in the vein on back of left wrist.
Small inflammation there. could feel the needle prick.
Something moved to the rear end and i pushed back the probe and forced myself to come awake. I may have invoked the Name of our Lord

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   

I think what you had was a time lapse of your brain to my best of knowledge is like a time slip or a time frozen, I've had one on a train before and many times I believe it has something to do with a certain study, Where amnesia is labeled to distort the illusion of time and space putting the subnconscious mind ahead ahead of the conscious mind projecting the false reality, which explains the visual memory but the awareness of time is absent, simultaneously in a hypnotic tranced state that's where the illusion is projected forward ever so carefully while the extraction of memories of the unconcious stored hard drive of memories are taken out of the host that's where amnesia card is played down. So I believe you seen or heard something you shouldn't have
or either way you tranced out or you slipped into another dimension

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

I recommend Ctrl - Alt- Delete.
your quick witted humour made me laugh. Good call sir

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Translucentalitheia

I think what you had was a time lapse of your brain to my best of knowledge is like a time slip or a time frozen, I've had one on a train before and many times I believe it has something to do with a certain study, Where amnesia is labeled to distort the illusion of time and space putting the subnconscious mind ahead ahead of the conscious mind projecting the false reality, which explains the visual memory but the awareness of time is absent, simultaneously in a hypnotic tranced state that's where the illusion is projected forward ever so carefully while the extraction of memories of the unconcious stored hard drive of memories are taken out of the host that's where amnesia card is played down. So I believe you seen or heard something you shouldn't have
or either way you tranced out or you slipped into another dimension
Thanks for that insight.
Annnd it happened again on 8th jan, fast forwarded 1 hour in the same elevator

top topics

<< 1   >>

join