It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm new, be warned!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Hello.

I just joined this site recently. I'm an American researcher and an artist. I'm also deaf, have about 80% hearing loss since I was a baby.

If you read my posts and you think my English punctuation and grammar styles are not good or hard to understand, pardon me and please let me know. I try hard to improve English as I like to read a lot.

Looking forward to read yours and share some insights with you all.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Welcome aboard. Check out Below Top Secret for lighter topics and Politics@ for political discussion. Later.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Welcome the_oleneo, It really sounds like you will have lots to add to the boards here. I can't wait to read some of your posts.
See you around.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
the_oleneo, A warning??? I think not... a joy in having you here. Looking forwards to hearing what you have to share. Welcome!

[edit on 14-2-2005 by jessemole]

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS,

nice to meet you and look forward to seeing you around the board

Below is A hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have, ie, what are points ect....
ATS hand book

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me

You will find your u2u's in the member center

and also there is a message when you recieve a u2u

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link

Want to post a pic in your thread.
how to post a pic on a thread

Asala

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I'm sure that your hearing loss will not hinder you in any way here and I'm also sure that as you go along you will find that some members here have 80% brain loss.

Peace

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Thank you all. I look forward in discussing with you all and seeing your point-of-views.

A couple of things I should warn you: I'm a Republican, a moderate conservative kind. Secondly, I'm into researching, observing and understanding all the things going on around the world, so lest to say I'm quite familiar with such certain fascinating and intriguing subjects this forum board is devoted to. I don't claim to know everything, but only know what I've learned and observed from.

top topics

join