It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So how do you watch your X men?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh
I have downloaded almost everything I watched as a kid, including many of the old Nickelodeon shows, some of which were produced in Canada!

Pete & Pete, Salute Your Shorts, Are you Afraid of the Dark, Roccos Modern Life, Mighty Max, Gargoyles, X-Men, etc.. etc..

The themes in those shows were always more mature and serious vs. today. They were that way because they always tried to add positive education and behavior standards int he old cartoons from what I see.

Today's cartoons are all Narcissism, ego, arrogance, and superiority complexes unless your watching stuff aimed at the toddlers. its a shame, they are doing a disservice to this generation's minds.

I still need to find Captain Planet.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I’m gonna guess you are between the ages of 30-35?

Gargoyles was THE BEST! Until Disney took over 😩

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Gargoyles was another my son and I watched together. How about Biker Mice from Mars?

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
You know now that Disney own fox things could get interesting

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
you are correct. 32. The best cartoons were during our childhood. The seventies had some interesting stuff too though, like the original time traveling Ghostbusters and some other cartoons I am recently discovered thanks to Qubo @ night.
a reply to: intrepid
I caught a few episodes of the Biker mice. I don't recall it too much. I remember street Sharks though. I think they both had a similar attitude and ruggedness to their characters (the mice and the sharks I mean)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I missed that one. Looked it up and o don’t even recall seeing it ever.

Did y’all watch Mighty Max? That one was another epic kids toon!

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

If you haven’t watched Avatar the Last Airbender (show, NOT movie), I can’t recommend it enough. It was SO good, and was full of introspective ideas for viewers (children and Adults).

I actually kinda like Teen Titans Go- has some really high brow hilarious things. Adventure Time is good, but I had to ban my kids from it after the second season.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
We have watched the Last Airbender, it certainly has its merits. The movie totally kinda whacked out though. The best copies of Mighty Max I have are old VHS rips though. So the sound is not the best.

In regards to Disney now owning X-Men though, I wonder if they plan on doing an Avengers/-Men cross over. Is that going to be the Infinity War, or is Avengers 3 covering that?

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Loved that movie.

They always use insane guys from Canada for the Lead (in these kind of movies), anyone notice that? lol.
edit on 17-12-2017 by Sapphire because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join