It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The wacky America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   
The first fully transgender family! What a hell?

www.cnsnews.com...

Sounds like a solution, everything is changed but everything stays the same.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I associate with being a male labrador I am being discriminated against because I cannot sniff bottoms,hump legs or wee on car tyres,yes this could be a minus 500 point post but this circus is getting out of hand.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Stop the press? So what are they hurting anyone? Looks the site even shares a quote about them being traditional.

The site's about section:

CNSNews.com was launched on June 16, 1998 as a news source for individuals, news organizations and broadcasters who put a higher premium on balance than spin and seek news that’s ignored or under-reported as a result of media bias by omission.

Balance what balance, more of a click bait spin, to alarm traditional readers that this is common throughout the US. I do like the claimed quote about them being traditional, guess that's the balance.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

I think this does not alarms anyone, its just a conservative family with a huge amount of compression for each other.

So lets see, the father wants to become a mother, the mother does not objects but wants to keep the family traditionalism and turns into a father. The daughter watching her mom changing sex decides to do the same because she doesn´t wants to disconnect and risk loosing the traditional complicity between mothers and daughters, the son who know his parents always wanted a son and a daughter changes to a girl to keep their parents happy and the family balance intact.

Have you ever seen a more traditional family than this? I haven´t.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrapAsUsual
a reply to: dreamingawake

Have you ever seen a more traditional family than this? I haven´t.

They are annoyingly traditional. The colloquial American family. Any time I've moved, I've been greeted by these typical folk with a bland apple pie and annoying smiles.

Stupid American traditions....

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   
This just in. Dismembered body parts found in the basement freezer of Arizona transgender family home are parents and "sister" of family "son". Headlines a few years hence.
edit on 16-12-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: CrapAsUsual

It's probably scripted news for ratings. Money is everything to media outlets.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: CrapAsUsual

Wonder if their dog thinks it's a cat.

As long as they are happy each to their own I guess , who are we to judge how others live their lives.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   
those kids are 11 and 13.
who do you think is really making their lifestyle choices?

that's lije saying your cat has chosen a vegan diet, then refusing to feed it meat.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrapAsUsual
So lets see, the father wants to become a mother, the mother does not objects but wants to keep the family traditionalism and turns into a father. The daughter watching her mom changing sex decides to do the same because she doesn´t wants to disconnect and risk loosing the traditional complicity between mothers and daughters, the son who know his parents always wanted a son and a daughter changes to a girl to keep their parents happy and the family balance intact.

That's not what happened. You can read it in the article you posted on the OP, but the original story (here) says more.

The first family member to "come out" as transgender was Joshua, then Mason, born as a girl, identified as a boy. After that, their mother decided to assume what she always felt was her real gender and started identifying as a man. After that he/she met a transgender woman that now is part of the family as the children's mother.

I don't see a problem with people doing whatever they want, as long as that doesn't affect negatively other people.

PS: although the article talks about "sex assigned at birth" all of them are still of their original sex, as none has changed sex.

edit on 16/12/2017 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

LOL

I was not trying to explain what happened

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Please use existing thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed

top topics

join