It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The glory days of the US President Donald Trump are starting to bloom

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: EartOccupant
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Unfortunately it is clear he is reading his script. So somebody may have had humor, it sure wasn't Obama.

No doubt it was a script, it was his delivery that was good.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
How do you know when Trumps lying? His lips are moving.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

That's quite an unflattering take on Trump! I mean, he's got an ego for sure but I don't think he'd put his country and legacy at risk just because he's bitter about some roast

Of coarse he wouldn't. The roast was when he made his mind up to run for President. To do a good job and show that Obama's policies actually hurt the economy.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacobe001

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: musicismagic

...so my thinking ability is of one that wants to see corruption "brought" down.

Same as everyone else on ATS.

President Trump is about to "get people riled up and start saying "wtf, we got to do something about it".

People have been saying that for decades. Long before President Trump arrived.

& the fact that so many people believe he is going to change everything wrong in the world and drain the swamp...
It just gives them another excuse not to actually do anything, because they’re expecting it to happen peacefully and swiftly.

How convenient for the people truly in charge to have such an outlet like Trump to pacify an organic Revolution.
Happened with Obama exactly the same, only the supporters were different...
They still believed the same sh*t...

It’s almost as if this has been long planned...
Nah couldn’t be, could it?

Exactly!
Top Trump Officials Attend Globalist Bilderberg

Of the Trump officials in attendance, most have well-documented links to the establishment swamp Trump promised to drain throughout his campaign. Lieutenant General McMaster, for example, is still listed as a member of the globalist Council on Foreign Relations — an organization that even former members have described as a subversive outfit working to destroy U.S. sovereignty in exchange for “global government.”

Do you know what they are going to discuss? If not, it can easily be argued that Trump, being a Nationalist, wants to know what they are discussing, and by sending his National Security Adviser he is letting them know that he will not play by their rules.

And all of that is "IF" this is not fake news.
edit on 16-12-2017 by 3daysgone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

This is accutaly funny. .... The day Trump decided he was going to undo all of Obama's achievements as president caught on tap. ... "the lion king my ass, I'll show him who's the lion king." ... or is that the "Lieing King"

Sad thing is, that Obama thinks they were achievements.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

This is accutaly funny. .... The day Trump decided he was going to undo all of Obama's achievements as president caught on tap. ... "the lion king my ass, I'll show him who's the lion king." ... or is that the "Lieing King"

You know what they say "when you live by executive order you die by executive order"

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

You know what they say "when you live by executive order you die by executive order"

Yep, and when those EO's hurt the economy, the people do not get very happy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join