It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The glory days of the US President Donald Trump are starting to bloom

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   
President Trump, yes, he is a very shrewd businessman, and I 'm quite sure that he graduated from "Screw You University". When you graduate from that university, one thing happens to you, " you are no longer a minnow swimming among the sharks" in the world of business.
Now the President of the United States hasn't graduated from the "Politics is Mud, and a lot of Mud Slinging for the Naive University", but my point here is, he doesn't want too. He's not a career politician.
OK, the meat and potatoes of my thread is this video.
I hope you get my point, but in case you don't. NOBODY WANTS TO BE INSULTED AND IF SO , YOU HAVE AN ENEMY FOR LIFE.
President Trump is now the SHARK swimming among the minnows who thought they can survive all the wrong doings including raping the US Constitution.
Go Mr. President, be that SHARK that frightens them politicians and govt . workers taking the bait that is on the fishing hook for them.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 1200000020492017-12-16T01:49:20-06:00492012am1 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 1200000023502017-12-16T01:50:23-06:00502312am1 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 1200000046512017-12-16T01:51:46-06:00514612am1 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Here ya go:

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

And that is the moment when Obama sealed the death certificate of the DNC, and anything he wanted to leave as a legacy.

+18 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   
He is a Rothschild puppet playing a role like every other President before him...

His role just seems different because of the approach.

Clinton played the relatable, smooth favourite-uncle figure...
Bush played the dumb guy...
Obama played the intellectual...
Trump plays the outsider...

None of them are any of those things in reality.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Here ya go:

Thanks, how do I do that?

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

I've often thought that the only reason Trump even ran was to get back at Obama for that roasting lol.

I also remember years ago he was tweeting about how terrible Obama was doing and someone replied "well, if you think you can do better, why don't you run for pres?"

Trump responded "BE CAREFUL!". It was way back. 2013 or so.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: seaswine

I've often thought that the only reason Trump even ran was to get back at Obama for that roasting lol.

I also remember years ago he was tweeting about how terrible Obama was doing and someone replied "well, if you think you can do better, why don't you run for pres?"

Same here. lol. There are some people you just shouldn't P off.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
He is a Rothschild puppet playing a role like every other President before him...

Politics is about power and most importantly "keeping it till you fad away or die". President Trump is about to "get people riled up and start saying "wtf, we got to do something about it". He's on his way. Since I'm an outsider and not in the USA, I don't know nothing other then what I read here, so my thinking ability is of one that wants to see corruption "brought" down. We all know that Trump boned some women, but that was before he was elected the President of the United States. The fact of it is, if President Clinton can have sex outside of his marriage in the White House and survive "LOL" no problem with Trump on the sex issue while in office.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   

You may be correct. I just find Trump more entertaining than any of the others. It seems to be a product of what society has created.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   

From the youtube address, copy the letter/numbers after the ( = ) sign. Then, in your post, click the YouTube icon and past it in the provided box.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

originally posted by: seaswine

Same here. lol. There are some people you just shouldn't P off.

THAT IS WHAT THIS THREAD IS ALL ABOUT. Thanks for saying that.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

From the youtube address, copy the letter/numbers after the ( = ) sign. Then, in your post, click the YouTube icon and past it in the provided box.

Thank you very much.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   

...so my thinking ability is of one that wants to see corruption "brought" down.

Same as everyone else on ATS.

President Trump is about to "get people riled up and start saying "wtf, we got to do something about it".

People have been saying that for decades. Long before President Trump arrived.

& the fact that so many people believe he is going to change everything wrong in the world and drain the swamp...
It just gives them another excuse not to actually do anything, because they’re expecting it to happen peacefully and swiftly.

How convenient for the people truly in charge to have such an outlet like Trump to pacify an organic Revolution.
Happened with Obama exactly the same, only the supporters were different...
They still believed the same sh*t...

It’s almost as if this has been long planned...
Nah couldn’t be, could it?

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Politics is about power and most importantly "keeping it till you fad away or die". President Trump is about to "get people riled up and start saying "wtf, we got to do something about it". He's on his way. Since I'm an outsider and not in the USA, I don't know nothing other then what I read here, so my thinking ability is of one that wants to see corruption "brought" down. We all know that Trump boned some women, but that was before he was elected the President of the United States. The fact of it is, if President Clinton can have sex outside of his marriage in the White House and survive "LOL" no problem with Trump on the sex issue while in office.

The bar for being President has fallen remarkably low, and that is not President Trump's fault. It is all of the previous Presidents that have set that bar. Trump took advantage of it, and I must say I am enjoying every minute so far.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

That's funny as, he has quite a sense of humor the old obamanator.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   

...so my thinking ability is of one that wants to see corruption "brought" down.

Same as everyone else on ATS.

President Trump is about to "get people riled up and start saying "wtf, we got to do something about it".

People have been saying that for decades. Long before President Trump arrived.

& the fact that so many people believe he is going to change everything wrong in the world and drain the swamp...
It just gives them another excuse not to actually do anything, because they’re expecting it to happen peacefully and swiftly.

How convenient for the people truly in charge to have such an outlet like Trump to pacify an organic Revolution.
Happened with Obama exactly the same, only the supporters were different...
They still believed the same sh*t...

It’s almost as if this has been long planned...
Nah couldn’t be, could it?

Like I mentioned, maybe it is about making peace in an ocean of sharks, but politicans don't work that way and President Trump is not a career politician. So it will be interesting to see what happens before Christimas.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

It’s almost as if this has been long planned... Nah couldn’t be, could it?

That is as plausible as any other reason for what is happening. I don't know why, I just have a feeling the power structure at the top is beginning to unravel, almost as if Trump was not suppose to win, and that is the reason we are seeing the media and government in complete disarray.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:42 AM
link   

The bar for being President has fallen remarkably low, and that is not President Trump's fault. It is all of the previous Presidents that have set that bar. Trump took advantage of it, and I must say I am enjoying every minute so far.

Me too!

I 'm here where Clinton had to escape his "hard on" whatever, like he had only one TV interview and where he hid out for the time here (Japan) maybe it was in the US Embassy.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Me too!

I 'm here where Clinton had to escape his "hard on" whatever, like he had only one TV interview and where he hid out for the time here (Japan) maybe it was in the US Embassy.

I am kind of lost with your statement. I don't understand it. Hid out? Please explain more in dept.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Me too!

I am kind of lost with your statement. I don't understand it. Hid out? Please explain more in dept.

He gave one interview while here in Japan and that was the last we heard of him or saw him, "to the best of my knowledge". The Japanese are kind of open when it comes to sex, but not so much when it comes to politicians cheating on their spouses, maybe he chose the wrong country to hide himself from the American public. Not too many Americans watch NHK. LOL

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join