It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC banned from using 'evidence-based' and 'science-based' on official documents

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508

Lets not dismiss the possibility that this was orchestrated by big pharma themselves.

So you're admitting that Trump is nothing more than another corporate stooge? Just another FatF doing the bidding of big business?

Back when trump made known his intention to run for president I read he counted many bankers as personsal friends.

Last week I watched an update on things by Karen Hudes who said the talk about draining the swamp is BS, (ever noticed how he has never said WHAT it was he was going to drain the swamp of?), and that he was very much with the bankers.

A few days ago I took a snip of a tweet by wikileaks in which it was stated that when turmp was still a candidate he was given a list of names to be his advisors (by the CIA I think??) and when they were named after the election, they were nearly identical to the list.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

Lets not dismiss the possibility that this was orchestrated by big pharma themselves.

So you're admitting that Trump is nothing more than another corporate stooge? Just another FatF doing the bidding of big business?

Back when trump made known his intention to run for president I read he counted many bankers as personsal friends.

Last week I watched an update on things by Karen Hudes who said the talk about draining the swamp is BS, (ever noticed how he has never said WHAT it was he was going to drain the swamp of?), and that he was very much with the bankers.

A few days ago I took a snip of a tweet by wikileaks in which it was stated that when turmp was still a candidate he was given a list of names to be his advisors (by the CIA I think??) and when they were named after the election, they were nearly identical to the list.

The so called 'independent" turning out to be a CIA shill would seal our fate of a NWO, IMO.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: underwerks

So a CDC study on the effects of the Zeka virus on developing fetuses must now say what? Baby?. developing future republican? I don't know some words got some lengthy alternative phrases to replace it while others didnt.

Infant Human Being maybe?

Killing them is easier when it's diminished to "it's just a fetus".

Now you know the reason.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Grimpachi
The trump administration in action folks. This is their handy work it is very clear what their agenda is.

I approved of very little the last 4 admins did when they ran this leftist style and so far approve of Trumps choices to undo the mess they created, quite frankly. It is ok for this Admin to have a policy you Progressives hate because the P's have proven to love the things that are destined to destroy our society for a "higher" purpose.

I am a libertarian. Get it through your thick skull that there are people from all walks of life that do not agree with Trump and his administration.

This move by the trump admin reeks of swamp creatures that he has surrounded himself. Censoring the CDC in ths way will do nothing but cause problems. It is idiotic to the extreme.I don't give a F### about your identity politics issues except in cases like these where you guys are trying to weaken the country.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Not an infant. An infant is a born fetus.
The CDC doesn't have anything to do with abortions or killing babies. I'm talking about research to protect and preserve the fetus. This is a study of the Zeka virus which was causing spontaneous abortions ( miscarriages) or infant abnormalties in pregnant women. This study is to keep those fetuses alive and healthy to become infants.

edit on 12172017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

edit on 12172017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

PS you should note that the CDC is charged with preserving life. Not killing people.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheScale

originally posted by: Flatfish

originally posted by: Kettu
It's almost like conservatives and the alt-right are insulted by intelligence.

It makes them feel left out.

In their world, if it can’t be stated as an easy-to-remember slogan suitable for bumper sticker publication, then it ain’t worth remembering and it definitely can’t be true. So they may as well ban it altogether.

im curious but this is a trend in behavior ive noticed more and more lately on either side of the aisle. whats with this virtual circle jerk people love to make where they just echoe back and forth to each other like furbies? im seriously curious cause ive noticed it more and more and its a detriment to the conversation and just gets people ina deeper and deeper hole

Yeah I know, it’s crazy right?

Ain’t it a bitch when someone agrees and/or echos the sentiments of someone you disagree with?

God forbid that people who dislike Trump and recognize the danger he poses to America & the rest of world agree with each other on ATS.

edit on 17-12-2017 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

PS you should note that the CDC is charged with preserving life. Not killing people.

It's the intent behind using the word "fetus" I am talking about, not the actual scientific meaning.
I sang "rock a bye baby" to my daughter BEFORE she was born. She knew the song and responded to it right away AFTER being born. Using the word "Fetus" to diminish a human being's status and right to live is disgusting and inhumane in every way when it is being used by certain government bodies as a form of programming the public. That is what I am seeing this is really all about..

Besides all that, the CDC has some very powerful people within it, and knowing how big pharma and the FDA and the CDC are all intertwined in various ways, they have begun to show patterns in their communications, and those patterns show they don't always have the public's best interest in mind, and the public is usually in 2nd or 3rd place in priority over the wishes of big pharma, and their double agents working inside the FDA as well as the CDC. NDA's abound very tightly in the industry.
edit on 17-12-2017 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

The so called 'independent" turning out to be a CIA shill would seal our fate of a NWO, IMO.

There is a strong chance you are very correct.

I still have a hope because IMO the establishment is ganging up on him and 'and sandbaging him; i think is the word, in a way thats intended to isolate, nuturalize and render him completely infeffectual.

I also tend to think that if they consider they are not adequately successful in this, they will kill him softly.

By that I mean they will not kill like they did JFK, too riskly these days because there are too many hi rez (by comparrision) phones around these days. In addition, the use by date on the JFK method has expired.

i reckon if they kill him it will be by heart attack gun or drugs of some sort. (I read that he his speech sluring later in the day these days. That may mean nothing as it may be some condition he has had for a long time.

If they kill him it will be by a method that will make it easy to say it was natural causes, or that he died from a high risk medical apsect he either did or not know he had.

Whist I am not by any means, an expert on billionaire personality types, I dont think Trumps banker friends would think twice in agreeing to have him killed or even giving the order to do so.

There are many people in this world whose view of the world is every man for himself, dog eat dog, the winner takes all and sentiment counts for nothing when money and an unbridled lust for power is at stake.

edit on 18-12-2017 by Azureblue because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

The CDC came out and denied this. Hoax.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

The CDC came out and denied this. Hoax.

Actually, not so much.

The director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on Sunday didn’t exactly deny a new Washington Post report that said agency employees had been banned from using certain words in budget documents, including “vulnerable,” “entitlement,” “diversity,” “transgender,” “fetus,” “evidence-based” and “science-based.” But she did repeat the agency’s previous statement that the story was a “complete mischaracterization.”

“I want to assure you there are no banned words at CDC,” Dr. Brenda Fitzgerald began in a series of tweets Sunday, without directly addressing the Post’s reporting that a senior leader in the CDC’s Office of Financial Services had told analysts in a meeting “that ‘certain words’ in the CDC’s budget drafts were being sent back to the agency for correction.”

“Three words that had been flagged in these drafts were ‘vulnerable,’ ‘entitlement’ and ‘diversity.’ [Alison] Kelly told the group the ban on the other words had been conveyed verbally,” the Post reported Friday.

Link
So they were asked to "ban" words, but now the CDC is trying to save face. Looks like someone got a phone call from the Trump admin after the story broke. Oh, and since they were just asked verbally to ban certain words I guess that doesn't count, huh?

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

This is so... dumb... I feel like Trump just wants our country to fail going forward.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
this is right out of the "dictators' handbook"......Trump is the Manchurian candidate for Putin, beloved by all autocrats.....Hillary was right...."50% of the republican voters ARE deplorable". trump wants America to be just like Russia....and all these people on the right don't give a damn

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
The trump administration in action folks. This is their handy work it is very clear what their agenda is.

I approved of very little the last 4 admins did when they ran this leftist style and so far approve of Trumps choices to undo the mess they created, quite frankly. It is ok for this Admin to have a policy you Progressives hate because the P's have proven to love the things that are destined to destroy our society for a "higher" purpose.

Your attitude is what my late father-in-law used to refer to as 'pissing in yer boots to keep yer feet warm' Good luck with that!

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Calling a fetus a fetus is the same as calling a human a homo sapien sapien. It isn't insulting, nor does it diminish a person's worth in the world. It's when YOU (yes you) attach useless emotions to the words that it becomes a problem.
edit on 18-12-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TheScale

What does that have to do with banning verbage?
Competition exists in all fields. That's called progress. Oh no did I say a bad word???

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

So a CDC study on the effects of the Zeka virus on developing fetuses must now say what? Baby?. developing future republican? I don't know some words got some lengthy alternative phrases to replace it while others didnt.

Infant Human Being maybe?

Killing them is easier when it's diminished to "it's just a fetus".

Now you know the reason.

Had no idea the CDC did abortions.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

What's your argument with me? I'm a mother too. I sang for my babies too. ¿¿¿
Still...Fetus isn't an insult and it doesn't diminish a developing baby by saying fetus. It distinguishes a stage of development from the other two..Zygote and infant.
And again the CDC doesn't challenge the right to live. Nor as a matter of fact do they market or sell drugs. They develope cures and vaccines and other methods of treating disease along with managing public health and preserving American lives.
Is your issue with science or are you trying to make a statement about abortion in a thread where it doesn't belong?
They are not banning the words from the common lexicon. Only in government documentation in some government agencies. The word is still going to be out there.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Big pharma isn't the CDC.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

What's your argument with me? I'm a mother too. I sang for my babies too. ¿¿¿
Still...Fetus isn't an insult and it doesn't diminish a developing baby by saying fetus. It distinguishes a stage of development from the other two..Zygote and infant.
And again the CDC doesn't challenge the right to live. Nor as a matter of fact do they market or sell drugs. They develope cures and vaccines and other methods of treating disease along with managing public health and preserving American lives.
Is your issue with science or are you trying to make a statement about abortion in a thread where it doesn't belong?
They are not banning the words from the common lexicon. Only in government documentation in some government agencies. The word is still going to be out there.

Scientists are born rebels (I'm a scientist) - if they forbid us from saying certain words, we will simply use our massive vocabulary and introduce others (post-embryo, for instance.) It's going to make the papers more difficult to read, but it can be done... and will be done.

This is not the first time an administration has forced us to edit things.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join