It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lee Harvey Oswald worked for ONI!!!CIA

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Damn all I know is that final shot is a helluva hit, his head just bursts open, a damn hard hit that obviously comes from the side or front. No way that shot came from the rear.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I said a gun hidden in the DRIVERS back lean upholstery.

From that short distance you only need essentially a barrel, with a bullet at the base with a tiny trigger mechanism.
Camera used to aim, at the right moment.
That way the shooter didn't need a angling up or down mechanism of the barrel, just a fixed up-angle of the barrel.
They had lots of time to practise with a Kennedy dummy puppet.
And a few spare driver seats.

[edit on 15/4/07 by LaBTop]

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
This document has been proven fake, for several reasons, the most obvious of which is explained in this post by a JFK researcher. There is a blog on the subject of this memo that has done a fair bit of research and come to the conclusion that it is absolutely fake.

When I looked at it I knew instantly that it was a fake. How? It is not written in the proper format using the proper CIA style. One tip off is the marking "CO-2-34,030." That is actually from a Secret Service report. How would I know? Because I had obtained and used on my Web site some of the pages from that SS report, so the notation jumped out as a fabrication. What someone did was take a page from the SS report, maybe even downloaded it from my Web page, removed the original text and wrote their own.

Source

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by LoganCale

just wondering if you could please explain to me how you discovered this document was a fake also if anyone knows where it came from. been hunting through foia websites and cant find an origanal anywhere. cheers

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Zabilgy

i believe there was a conspiracy without a doubt, but i also believe that it can be pulled off with a single shooter. marines are marksman. they have to qualify as marksmen in order to complete training. i've read and heard that oswald had a pretty high marksman rating. and i guess the argument could be that it was a bolt action rifle but that doesn't mean anything. i've seen my uncle, who isn't a marine but a seriously good shot real backwoods hunter type, shoot 4 plastic 2 liter bottles put up on tree branches about 350ish(definitely over 320) yards away using iron sights standing up within 6 shots in under 4.5 seconds bolt action .30-06, but he also has unnatural eyesight being able to see a rabbit across a lawn in the brush at 100 yards away. with marine training and possible additional cia training im sure the dude could pull off the shot from the book depository window

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I do believe that Lee Harvey Oswald was a 1st Generation Sleeper Agent that was Recruited through MK-Ultra. Hense why the United States would not realese his tax records from when he was in the Army... Would have shown his connection to a cover-up...

Lee Harvey Oswald Tax returns State Secret

This is all Theory of Course, but fits the bill pretty well... I say it was done because JFK wanted to give the common man a chance to let them write their own destiny...

Hense NASA, unlike their already established secret Space Program, and bringing back the Gold and Silver Standard.

His Brother Bobby was killed because he would have followed his brothers agenda.

Fox...

Please view related links.

Sleep Agents, Super Soldiers, Assassins

Shared Stories of Sleeper Agents

[edit on 8/5/2010 by FoxStriker]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by LaBTop

LaBTop, Good Post! - You have my attention. I havn't heard of this theory before. Is it yours?, or is there any information/sources on the net about this?

I always thought the driver was reacting to shots coming from the front (Grassy Knoll) and all the reactions from the passengers in the Limo.

I once watched a doco that described the head shot coming from a drainage pit along side the road in front of the limo. The investigators/scientists/analysts described the angle of the bullet that hit Kennedy (kill shot) most likley come from this drainage pit, which also was the escape route of the shooter through the underground system.

I can't remember what the doco is called, but I think it is even on ATS Somewhere.

[edit on 5-8-2010 by Skyline74]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyline74

I just found the other ATS Thread about this. However, The video link is dead, and it's not the complete video either.

If anyone has the full complete video could they send it to me please or post it on this thread.

Thanks

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Couldn't get the link for the other thread working on last post, hence all the edits. I will try again here:

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   

I just found a working video, I will try again here:

Some will say this has been debunked, but I can't find anyone who has debunked it.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Sorry guys, I don't know why this link isn't working. I will have one more go, and if it still plays up, I will just type in the link.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by LelandDupuy

Do You really still think the kill shot could come from the TBD window?

Most of the evidence available says otherwise, including eyewitness testimony.

www.ratical.org..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I don't see much of the link between Oswald and Hoover.
If there was one.

oswald kennedy hoover

Only in JFKII does that link appear.
oswald kennedy hoover JFKII

I suppose thousands of write ups without the mention clouds the
one that puts it out.

Not CIA but another improbable mission for Oswald who went to
Russia as an agent to check if Russia was OK with the assassination
of Kennedy perhaps.
Then to close anti Castro camps to generate more reasons to assassinate
Kennedy.
I think the Cuban missile crisis ending in the agreement to have
hands off Cuba when that was the big project, see JFKII, did have
mounting repercussion for nixing a war with Cuba.
JFKII

[edit on 8/6/2010 by TeslaandLyne]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join