It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot Head, Frozen since 1953 [Youtube vid]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
From the get go.. leaves don't stay frozen in perfect condition for 65 years. That's enough to say it's a hoax.

I don't know what leaves look like after 65 years in a freezer. I know some ladies keep bits of wedding cake frozen for years and they can look okay. Got any images of critters frozen for approximately that length of time? Not Mt. Everest bodies, though, because they were exposed to the elements.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I'm not so sure this is a hoax. Looking at the teeth, it is an omnivour, it does have canines. It resembles a big hairy mans head. Maybe the giants of old were just another kind of Hominoid. It does not appear to be an ape.

Remember, he says he inherited this from his father, I think he believes it is a big foot. Why doesn't he just send a sample to get the DNA tested to see what kind of creature it is. That would be the easy way. It is not a remodeled bear, their teeth do not look at all like that. I really do not know what it is or whether it was his fathers extremely good hoax. You wouldn't think he'd freeze it, I would have stuffed it.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Why doesn't he just send a sample to get the DNA tested to see what kind of creature it is.

He says in the video that he sent a sample to someplace in Norway (?) and got a result that it was an unknown type of hominid. But yeah, this is the kind of thing that deserves multiple tests. He apparently has plenty of pieces to have tested.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: Atsbhct
From the get go.. leaves don't stay frozen in perfect condition for 65 years. That's enough to say it's a hoax.

I don't know what leaves look like after 65 years in a freezer. I know some ladies keep bits of wedding cake frozen for years and they can look okay. Got any images of critters frozen for approximately that length of time? Not Mt. Everest bodies, though, because they were exposed to the elements.

I had a chicken froze in my garage freezer for over ten years. I started to make sure to check dates and rotate better after that. It actually did not look that bad, I thawed it out before I was going to cook it and noticed it was freezerburnt so checked the date on the wrapper.

I knew a guy who had a chunk of deer meat in the freezer out in his garage for around twenty years. We looked at it, it looked freezerburnt but it didn't seem bad. Those old freezers were really good, they lasted many years. I sure wouldn't eat that thing anymore.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Why doesn't he just send a sample to get the DNA tested to see what kind of creature it is.

He says in the video that he sent a sample to someplace in Norway (?) and got a result that it was an unknown type of hominid. But yeah, this is the kind of thing that deserves multiple tests. He apparently has plenty of pieces to have tested.

It sure doesn't look like a modified bear or ape head.

That thing is huge, give it a shave and it might look like a giant of old.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
It looks very much like frozen animal of some sorts. The eyes and neck muscles are very much like a real frozen animal would be. It could be a franken-hoax, but it is not a rubber mask. As the other poster mentioned. The tube is just how a trachea looks.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Surely that trachea is way too narrow for something that big?..... I give my dog beef trachea as a treat on occasion and they seem larger than what we're seeing here.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown
a reply to: grey580

Nice pipe he's using for there.

I wouldn't condemn this so quickly. Here are trachea from slaughtered animals and they aren't all that dissimilar: Trachea

IDK.

its fake thats clearly metal, look at the inside and the end of it, you can tell its metal

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Charizard
Uh..did this really look legit to you? I mean, just watching the video, when he pans around, the mouth, teeth and hair all look like a cheap rubber mask. Then when he gets around to the neck portion, you can see a plastic pipe sticking out of the head and the "flesh" around the neck line looks like melted plastic. :I

Haven't you ever seen a vein sticking out of a frozen chicken, or the trachea tube? The neck section looks kind of similar to a severed cow head or bear head, the trachea and artery do not look that fake. I have seen an animal head many a time, especially deer. If it is fake, it is a good job.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
If this is how people would behave if they ever did encounter Bigfoot, then I say it would need to be called MURDER.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
a reply to: cyberheater

Is this the same individual that claimed to have a Big-Foot penis?

Never mind, I found it myself.

Who woulda thunk Bigfoot was a lefty?

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
If I'm not mistaken, that's the neck of a quadruped not a biped.

Maybe. Although Bigfoot is supposed to be bipedal, it is also purported to have a very thick neck that blends down into its shoulders.

My thought is that they sure did a slapdash job cutting the head off. Look more like it was torn off than cut.

Personally I think it's a gaff, like the old carnie gaff's of mermaids and such. I've butchered my share of livestock and game animals and that looks like the neck of a small cow or something. Not even remotely humanoid in my mind.

The teeth are to good to be true, the eyes have no eyelids. Just too much to question. I'm calling it fake and a poorly done one at that.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

OK, this is too much. Last year he claimed one jumped off his roof and masturbated. This guys either a loon or a liar IMO.

WARNING LANGUAGE AND ADULT MATERIAL
edit on 12/13/2017 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

It looks like metal inside.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
That Peter Caine should have his own show. Super funny.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
That Peter Caine should have his own show. Super funny.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TamtammyMacx

Last year I watched ALL of his videos that were on his site, he is a comedian, nothing more. Well, actually, an artist too, I guess to be able to make those that are fairly realistic.
I find him funny as can be, I don't see him as a jerk or a liar, he does some really crazy things to get views, that's all.
The video of the penis (above) is really funny, I wish I could see his outtakes where he laughs at what he is doing, he has to have those. =)

He's just a guy that is pulling everyone's leg, look at more of his videos, you can plainly see he is not serious in the least.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

This guy is a hoaxer. If his frozen big foot parts were the real thing, scientists and the media would be beating a path to his door. If it was legit, he wouldn't be putting this on a YouTube video. He probably would be making some serious $$$ if he went directly to the media to expose his "real" big foot! I'm sure some government agency or eccentric multi-millionaire would pay some big money to have the first real big foot specimen.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: antar
If this is how people would behave if they ever did encounter Bigfoot, then I say it would need to be called MURDER.

Indeed so, as to why in some places there's laws as such;.

There’s one more major factor that makes killing Bigfoot a bad idea no matter where in the country you find yourself: If the hirsute victim is deemed to be more human than ape, the crime could count as manslaughter.

Skamania County, Washington addressed this possibility in their Bigfoot ordinance of 1984, saying: “Should the Skamania County Coroner determine any victim/creature to have been humanoid, the Prosecuting Attorney shall pursue the case under existing laws pertaining to homicide.”

More

Good thing this clown is a hoaxer, a salty(likely fully against Bigfoot believers) one at that.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Come on dude,
A real Bigfoot head would be all blurry.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join