It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

seperation of church/state,god/satan,forgiveness/punishment

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: SatansPride

thats pretty bible thumppery but it does say the prophetable is gone if any thing evidentary is ever revealed. like ive already told people & bad # happens to you rght after. its really good science

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

No worries my friend. I don't have a perfect track record myself.

As for the subject of the OP though...

I have never actually seen the Avengers!

In regards to your idea that Satan doesn't forgive, but God forgives all, I have to disagree. I personally don't find that God very forgiving. Sure there's an option for people, if they believe. But for the rest of us, the death of the soul in hellfire awaits. According to the doctrine.

I completely agree both Church and State want their money and tax exemptions! lol

edit on 12-13-2017 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

you just found another connection to church & state, state makes church/god need money to even praise god. & god does forgive all, we torture animals for ibuprophen & medical pills, bible hates that, we torture flying animals to drive & get places faster, bible hates that, we use electronics that disrupts brainwaves & toture animals cause a lot have better brainwaves than humans after our tech. progress, bible hates that, god forgives all but people deserve what they give. forgiveness comes after. & i dont want to spoil avengers & im still on the first season. its pretty good though, not what i expected.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

when i say saying what revalations means is unforgivable doesnt mean god doesnt forgive you but satan hears you & aint sendin any one of her trillion pathaetic fallen angles alongside him to screw with this person. nope she wants them herself. thats what the bible says at least

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Slightly off-topic rant:

Most people get this wrong. It's a freedom OF religion, not a freedom FROM religion.
Big difference.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonymousCitizen

totally on topic. i dont get it though

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

What I'm saying is that the Bill of Rights acknowledges that a person has the right to practice any religion they choose and that the government should not interfere. It does not say anything about a freedom to not be exposed to religion.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: SatansPride
god forgives all but people deserve what they give. forgiveness comes after.

Is this not contradictory?

Alright so people get what they give. In other words, they reap what they sow. God will judge accordingly. Narrow is the path, as they say. Many will be deemed undeserving of the Kingdom of Heaven. The souls of the undeserving are cast into Hell. Now, depending on your interpretation that either means everlasting torment, or complete annihilation (death of the soul). Either way, you're being punished for not having accepted Christ as your Lord and Savior. Does that sound very forgiving? Sure, I suppose God in his heart can "forgive" them for they "know not what they do"... but I mean come on.

And how fair is that to some average man or woman who lives a good, moral life? They just don't happen to believe in Jesus Christ. Perhaps they are some other religion. Perhaps they're not. It doesn't matter for this example. Because of what they will sow in life, as good people. However come judgement day, they will be denied entry into Heaven. Simply because they didn't follow the Christian dogma.

And that's really as "all forgiving" as God is. You've got a get out of hell free card, so long as your in the membership program. It's not all inclusive, it's exclusive. Dare I say, divisive.

Jesus, might be one to forgive. But the guy in charge is more likely to demand a blood sacrifice before sending you on a genocide.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 12-13-2017 by WakeUpBeer because: typo

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonymousCitizen

ohh i think its kinda implied in our founding documents. like it dont really gotta say it when its to be the main frame of our new generational world. but you do have to recognise some saying of god no matter what people believe if they want to win.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

lmao i havent read the thread yet looks long. ill give ya an example, i got robbed by three best friends for thousands of dollars worth of sentamental stuff. i forgave them no revenge no nothin still was friends didnt really care, someone else happens to want to for sumthin they did to me or someone else so be it i still forgave em & gave em everything. like jesus its not my place for revenge, they just keep doin it & get themselves in trouble with someone else. same with what i just said bout bein punished, theyll just keep doin it until they find someone to punish em no matter how much i try & help em. its momentum. habit.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

i just read till the second rapy thing.. i stopped lol. in the animal kingdom (sept for humans now cause they just waitin for better tech. for womans brain power for stratigical fighting come to power again) they cant rape a woman lol they way to strategic & powerful. the only reason why we do it is primitive tech makes women weak. its happenin less & less nowadays thankfully they have theyre guns back.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

God forgives all like church

I'm curious as to what you mean by this? From my experience, "fire & brimstone" churches can be pretty unforgiving of people who deviate from their preached beliefs.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: SatansPride

i just read till the second rapy thing.. i stopped lol. in the animal kingdom (sept for humans now cause they just waitin for better tech. for womans brain power for stratigical fighting come to power again) they cant rape a woman lol they way to strategic & powerful. the only reason why we do it is primitive tech makes women weak. its happenin less & less nowadays thankfully they have theyre guns back.

....there is definitely rape in the animal kingdom. better do some more research, friend.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

idk what they are lol i dont mean that. i probs shuda said god i guess i no good with wording

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

I know we're supposed to be nice to new members, but...

Well, when they're actually new we should.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

It's all good. "Fire & Brimstone" just refers to the churches & mosques that seem to preach a message of "Do what we tell you is right or you're going to burn in Hell for all eternity! Rawr!!!". They're typically strongly against anything that goes against their own specific beliefs, and they appeal to the people who are motivated by fear and the desire to punish others.

Kind of like: "These people are going to Hell!" and "That group is going to Hell!" and "Those pagans are the Devil's spawn so they're going to Hell!" and "Those fake Muslims/Christians/whatever are frauds and they're going to Hell!" and "Even some of you listening right now aren't living right so you're going to Hell too! Rawr!"

In other words, I don't think "forgiveness" is a part of their playbook.
edit on 13-12-2017 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I'll be boarding the soonest available spaceship off this rock now...

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

oh thats bad stuff i think i dont like that

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

lol for a couple hundo thou itll be a first class ticket to the heaven, prob. like 30 to 50 for middle

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

i googled it, baby a.i says its debatable whether they use brainwaves to ok it or actions or if they like havin orgies or pleasure over reproduction. we dont have the equipment to tell yet but my predictions of scientific breakthroughs are usually correct so im leanin on that men arent stronger than women without primitave technology. animals sept humans dont have womens rights for a reason, women say whats what lol they got mens rights thats we treat em like objects instictually its a back & for game every half a gallactic year or so

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join