It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch live: Trump holds campaign rally in Florida

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Trump ready to host one of his famous "Rallies".

This one in Pensacola Florida.

Just a few miles from the Alabama (Roy Moore) border !!

(( Bombshell: Roy Moore Accuser Beverly Nelson Admits She Forged Yearbook ))

What will he '''talk''' about and how LOUD will the crowd be ?

Get ready at 8pm EST.....

also at .... The Hill website

President Trump is headed to Florida for a rally Friday night that appears aimed at boosting Alabama GOP Senate candidate Roy Moore ahead of next week's special election.

Trump's rally in Pensacola, Fla. — just 20 miles away from the Alabama border — was scheduled before the president explicitly endorsed the candidate after a wave of sexual misconduct claims.

Various Republican lawmakers in Washington called on Moore to step aside after multiple women came forward to accuse him of pursuing them when they were teenagers and he was in his 30s.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Trump is living proof if you deny it long enough, then it becomes a folks tale...
ipso facto, sexual misconduct since the 80s, misconduct on miss universe events, at parties, or other billionaires sex camp getaways, or even denying what was recorded on tape all become 'hear say'.

America is on a path to greatness already.
let's not forget his ex wife accused him of rape and a settlement was 'reached'
edit on 8-12-2017 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Get your foam fingers ready, the grandstanding and pandering is about to begin!

My team, my team, RAH RAH RAH!

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Maybe that's why all these Democrats are being outed like a wildfire, so Trump supporters continue to ignore his own accusations of sexual misconduct.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Hope he's got his Fixadent sorted for this one.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

The look on the guys face in that YouTube link says it all.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Hope he's got his Fixadent sorted for this one.

When he stepped out of the car, it looked to me like his left cheek was slightly swollen. I could be wrong though.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

Trump is living proof if you deny it long enough, then it becomes a folks tale...
ipso facto, sexual misconduct since the 80s, misconduct on miss universe events, at parties, or other billionaires sex camp getaways, or even denying what was recorded on tape all become 'hear say'.

True, and the reason his ex settled is trumps lawyer said he could not rape his wife, so it was changed to violated...He even ripped her hair out till her scalp was "bloody" its all right there for the public to read, but they ignore it. He also has 2 rape accusations and I cant even remember how may sexual misconduct complaints. The Democrats would ask a person with that many complaints to step down, as they did with Fraken. The republicans support and endorse people who are accused of far worse. Franken was found guilty of nothing. He stepped down because the Dems.

Those republicans were also screaming for Franken to resign over mere accusations, but not trump or Moore!?! There is nothing at all hypocritical there at all. Even though its right there on tape in the case of trump.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

This ought to be good.

I can't imagine he doesn't lay into CNN and MSNBC and NBC and ABC......

He will probably not go into the Mueller stuff I'm guessing.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

President Trump rallies are seen by more people than all prior Presidents combined, I bet.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Trump is not there yet and you're already crying. Hahaha !

edit on 8-12-2017 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I'll pass.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Last week, I heard him a remark about Hillary that was hilarious. Can't recall what the "event" was though. Trump is in the public eye so often.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Did past presidents hold rallies every month in their first year of presidency?

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I'm nowhere near as concerned about Trump raping his ex-wife as I am about his current

fu****ng of the country.

Not even one year in office and he's already campaigning?

I'd rather he just stay on the golf course.
edit on 8-12-2017 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I think Hitler did this.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: odzeandennz

Those republicans were also screaming for Franken to resign over mere accusations, but not trump or Moore!?! There is nothing at all hypocritical there at all.

Those were DEMOCRATS stating that Franken should resign. Another losing strategy that will bury their azzes deeper into the realm of irrelevancy across America.

BTW... Franken was not skewered by "mere accusations". Anyone got that photo PROOF handy?
edit on 12/8/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: carewemust

Did past presidents hold rallies every month in their first year of presidency?

They were too "Presidential" to do that. Trump was not elected to be boring like them.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

I think Hitler did this.

when all else fails, start with the hitler comparisons.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust Way to try to spread some opinion and make it seem real. At least you covered your bum with saying "I bet" Either way back on topic. Why is he campaigning within his first year? Well I think I know why. His followers will follow him to his grave. Well at least his blind followers. The more rallying he does along with Bannon his base gets fed propaganda. The blind believe this crap but it helps his agenda. Makes it seem ok for him to attacks his competition in a distasteful way.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join