It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch live: Trump holds campaign rally in Florida

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit What on earth are you ranting about? You sound like a child. Anyways I have the speech recording atm. And will watch it after I deal with a email situation at work. Some people are stupid and send emails to wrong department and are too scared to ask the head to disregard it. So now I come in.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I am Making More Money this Year than I have in the Last 8 . I Can Pay my Bills Again without the Dreaded Family Kitchen Table Tabulations ....Nuff Said .

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Ok ,WTF are you Talking about ? I am Passionate about Getting Out of Debt like a lot of Other Americans . Are you Looking at a Gift Horse in the Mouth ? Do the Math , Debit /Asset , the President is Offering the People an Out Here ...DUH !
edit on 8-12-2017 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: carewemust

The stats he quoted on the economy are amazing, even considering the hurricane disasters.

You can tell he is absolutely confident we are heading up up up!

It's great having a business man as President!

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit Getting out of debt huh. Well I wouldn't call a projected 1.4 trillion debt increase exactly getting out of debt. But that is just a projected estimate. Either way make your post have more depth and more put together instead of just ramblings. Then I will respect your stance more.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
"Ever see these Signs? Resist! Resist!"

Lol, He's trolling hard.

Now someone will say trolling is unbecoming of a President.

I want the "Not My President" crowd to put their money where their hateful minds are. They should be able check a box on the IRS 1040 tax form to be charged the same tax as today, after tax-reform is passed. How many will do it?

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust Well at least he is confident. I sure hope he is right. I guess by next February or March we will have a better picture on that. Good thing its around the corner.

link   

America Is Still Great , it's Always Has Been , the President is just Reminding US All of that Fact . You should be Grateful for that Revelation we haven't Heard for the Last 30 Years........

link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

I am Making More Money this Year than I have in the Last 8 . I Can Pay my Bills Again without the Dreaded Family Kitchen Table Tabulations ....Nuff Said .

What happens IN YOUR LIFE and FAMILY will be the most important thing on your mind when the end life comes. President Trump is enabling a stellar improvement in quality-of-life for anyone who wants it.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Trump's "State of the Union" address next month (Jan 30th) will be the most unique ever, LOL.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It has Always been about the Prosperity of ones Progeny in this Country . Securing a Decent Future for those who Proceed you in Life is what Life is Really All About , No ?

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
We are ending the lottery system on immigration. It's about time!!

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit Well we have heard that within the past thirty years. With him saying the things about how America is in just a bad spot during his campaign I find it interesting that he would go on about how great we are now. In my mind America is the greatest country on earth so in that regard I agree with you. Also thank you for not backlashing at my previous post. I never meant for it to be an attack and I respect that you didn't take it as so.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Trump has changed his mind about SINGLE PAYER. He liked it when he didn't know how expensive it would be in spoiled, expensive America.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
He's going off script. Wasn't supposed to mention the Alabama Senate Race...according to the speech outline that he gave the MSM, haha.
edit on 12/8/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: Zanti Misfit Well we have heard that within the past thirty years. With him saying the things about how America is in just a bad spot during his campaign I find it interesting that he would go on about how great we are now. In my mind America is the greatest country on earth so in that regard I agree with you. Also thank you for not backlashing at my previous post. I never meant for it to be an attack and I respect that you didn't take it as so.

I think we all want prosperity for every American Citizen. If we can avoid or minimize the recession/correction that is historically due, we can set ourselves up for decades of very nice GDP. GDP can take care of TONS of problems we face. People can not Like Trump but still be for prosperity for our Country. I don't want just Republicans to benefit, I want Every citizen to benefit.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Look Man , I Care About All People on this Earth , We All Deserve a Better Fate than we have Now . It takes People with Courage to Fight for their Rights in this Life . The President is Appealing to that here for Americans , but it could Also be a Message to the Rest of the Oppressed in this World . A Global Consciousness of Hope could be a Result of his Efforts IMO .....

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
WHOOOOOHOOO!!

He is talking about the last president loading up pallets of cash ($1.8Billion) and sending it to Iran. I bet some folks listening to this tonight didn't even know about that little tidbit of crap done by the O administration.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

So I said to An Ga La.........

WoW!

She's not going to like that.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
WHOOOOOHOOO!!

He is talking about the last president loading up pallets of cash ($1.8Billion) and sending it to Iran. I bet some folks listening to this tonight didn't even know about that little tidbit of crap done by the O administration.

EXACTLY WHY President Trump needs to hold regular rallies like this. Probably 80% of what he says tonight has never been divulged by NBC/CBS/CNN/ABC/NYT/LATimes/WAPO, etc.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join