It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not of the Seed of Adam are we

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DpatC
If you seek in the right place, you may find the answers
that you want.
You may even learn something new.

Anagrams for "The Golden Ratio":

1) Do the Angel Riot.

2) Halo gent rioted.

3) Halt toroid gene.

4) Elder Noah "got it":
To the "rain lodge!"
Do let go the rain.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Then where did Adam and Abraham's descendants go?

Last time I looked there was a table of 70 nations descended from Adam and that these were the ancestors of humanity.

God and the humans drove the Nephilim and Rephaim from existence. The very last ones were Goliath and his brothers.

As the human genome project has identified, we are all related. As experience identifies, we are all human.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

My father was Brian too!

Perhaps he was a very naughty boy?

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
a reply to: Peeple

In the beginning was the word.

Light came AFTER. Lucifer means light bearer or bringer of the light. He wasn't around at the beginning.
Only the word was, and God, and the word was God. Jesus' Christ is also called the word, all things were made through him too, this is basic stuff man. Lucifer has nothing to do with creation.
Try again.....

And Lucifer is a title, not a name.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: RavenSpeaks
If you seek in the right place, you may find the answers
that you want.
You may even learn something new.

Anagrams for "The Golden Ratio":

1) Do the Angel Riot.

2) Halo gent rioted.

3) Halt toroid gene.

4) Elder Noah "got it":
To the "rain lodge!"
Do let go the rain.

That only works in English.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

compromise this Truth for the base necessities of carnal living

Let me know when you can go a few weeks on oxygen alone - without food or water - pesky little carnal necessities.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   
So, you are saying my great, great, great,great, great, grandmother went to the drive-in with the Devil? Cool, man!
edit on 8-12-2017 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

We are all ultimately sons and daughters of the same great great great....grandparents. You would think Jews and Arabs would be nicer to each other.

Won't You be surprised when You find out that in reality there is ONLY ONE of Us 'here' just going through a whole bunch of 'self hate' Once this is cleared, then maybe "I" can get going?...

Stay Hydrated...

namaste

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
This mean Lilith is the mother of humans?

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
This mean Lilith is the mother of humans?

Possibly the original plan with Adamu and Lilith.

Maybe giving wings?
Issues however seem to of altered the feminine energy foundation of mankind and Evadu replaced Lilith as the mother of humans.

Perhaps the heinous deeds said to of been attributed to Lilith interacting with Seeds of Adamu & Evidu were to procreate her offspring. Sometimes vampires come to mind when postulating her and her offspring and mankinds interactions throughout time on this planet.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Lilith is a dangerous demon of the night, who is sexually wanton, and who steals babies in the darkness.[1] The character is generally thought to derive in part from a historically far earlier class of female demons (lilītu) in ancient Mesopotamian religion, found in cuneiform texts of Sumer, the Akkadian Empire, Assyria, and Babylonia.

In Jewish folklore, from the satirical book Alphabet of Sirach (c. 700–1000) onwards, Lilith appears as Adam's first wife, who was created at the same time (Rosh Hashanah) and from the same dirt as Adam – compare Genesis 1:27. (This contrasts with Eve, who was created from one of Adam's ribs: Genesis 2:22.) The legend developed extensively during the Middle Ages, in the tradition of Aggadah, the Zohar, and Jewish mysticism.[2] For example, in the 13th-century writings of Isaac ben Jacob ha-Cohen, Lilith left Adam after she refused to become subservient to him and then would not return to the Garden of Eden after she had coupled with the archangel Samael.[3]

Evidence in later Jewish materials is plentiful, but little information has survived relating to the original Sumerian, Akkadian, Assyrian and Babylonian view of these demons. While the connection is almost universally agreed upon, recent scholarship has disputed the relevance of two sources previously used to connect the Jewish lilith to an Akkadian lilītu—the Gilgamesh appendix and the Arslan Tash amulets.[4] (See below for discussion of the two problematic sources.[5])

In Hebrew-language texts, the term lilith or lilit (translated as "night creatures", "night monster", "night hag", or "screech owl") first occurs in a list of animals in Isaiah 34:14, either in singular or plural form according to variations in the earliest manuscripts. In the Dead Sea Scrolls 4Q510-511, the term first occurs in a list of monsters. In Jewish magical inscriptions on bowls and amulets from the 6th century CE onwards, Lilith is identified as a female demon and the first visual depictions appear.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Reason vampires comes to mind...

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Makes 1 think what where the actual plans for what is now mankind if Adamu & Lilith were made to procreate first?

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Someone did a Lilith thread ages ago where the idea was she wasn't submissive enough and so got kicked out because the old testament men couldn't cope with strong women.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I don't believe there is enough evidence to conclude lilith is not Cain's twin sister. This is the first i read where lilith was said to hook up with Samael. I think it looks more like Samael is Lilith/lucifer father via Eve. Adam is liliths step daddy and despised him from birth. She hated being submissive under his leadership role. Legends have been twisted to elevate themselves. Adam was High Priest in the Garden. It was he who presided over taught the first sacrifices/offerings brought by Cain and Abel when they came of age.

Cain and Lilith were the first offspring of the rebellion. The first hybrids.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I read Genesis as Adam being both male/female in the beginning. If the legendis truewhere it has Lilith as Adams contemporary we have Adam in the Son of God body form just like the other Sons of God. But Adam was made different to them in his habitat in the material world, the Garden. He had free will. This is where i find Lilith as a contemporary fall apart. I believe lilith is nephilim, not anunaki. She has just used legend to elevate herself through time.

When did she become Samaels consort? Maybe but Sammy is Lucy's father. Inbreeding among royals might have started right there though.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

"In the beginning was Adamu and Lilith, created from the same dirt..." (read "EQUAL" ) \ Yin/Yang=

Adamu: "Lilith, wash the dishes and iron My shirt"

Lilith: 'Get bent, I cooked the dinner.'

Lilith then ends up w/Samael™ from 'The Bible™' So the authors of 'TheBible™' (The Quorum) wrote Lilith OUT and brought in subservient "Eve" who NEEDED Adam to survive.

Removing an equal female and replacing Her w/a subservient one..

Nobody reading this would be here w/out a female, yet they remove the female angle from the holiest book "Best Instructions Before Leaving Earth=BIBLE" ? Seems about right..

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Prometheus is lucifer is the father of humans. I'm not sure what needs to be disclosed it never was a secret.

Indeed that is so !

the Adam seed was placed in the middle of the already existing populations of Sapien-Sapien Humans which were spread thinly all over the face of the Earth (Lucifer & evolution created both dinosaurs and later on the groups of progressively more Human inhabitants which included the very spiritual Neanderthals who shyed away from the human line of our ancestors--------------------------- that should explain Lilith, Adams' initial 'wife'--------------------

the Adamic seed of men-women were interlopers, placed in the Luciferian Primal Garden by the Angels of 'Hashem', the Deity also known as the Old Testament/Torah 'God' who sparked the eternal conflict because Lucifer rebelled....

Metro areas came into existence as the Adamic seed upended the congenial paradigm of Goddess Gaia/Nature-Fertility Worship which was practiced by the Indigenous evolved men that were here some 200,000 years before the invasion by the Adamic seed of a killer race of men introduced into the environment at 'Eden' now under water in the Med. Sea around present day Turkey

Adamic man was prpgrammed to Subdue the Earth and Women... whereas the Luciferian seed of mankind were Nature Worship oriented, living in peace & harmony with the environment
edit on th31151276620208502017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

See, its posts like that which make me think I should sometime study the bible a bit instead of just dismissing it as irrelevant hokum
At the very least, might get a good story or two out of it

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DpatC
Not of the seed of Adam are we,
Nor is Abraham our father,
But of the seed of the proud angel
Driven forth from heaven.

I ask has the time for disclosure arrived...

This is only the tip of the Iceberg..this goes deep

But of the seed of Satan the proud angel, was "Cain"Cain’s descendants, grew more and more wicked. Lamech, the fifth son from Cain was a murderer, and he boasted of his sin.
All of Cain’s seed was wiped out in the flood.....
edit on 8-12-2017 by madenusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

If/when You do, I don't want to spoil anything but......

SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT

Noah™ is going to remind You of 'Gilgamesh' from centuries before... I think it was Solomon who said "There is nothing new under the sun..."

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join