It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You better read this...Religeous zealouts are gonna kill us all!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I have been reading posts on ATS now for nearly a year but due to personal reasons did not feel mentally strong enough to feel up to posting my first thread on ATS.

Perhaps due to the fact that I was assaulted in the street
by a business rival on April 4th 2004, for which he was convicted on Monday 7th February 2005
and during my convalescence period I came across ATS, which perhaps helped to feed my paranoia, but certainly, thanks to you guys gave me the opportunity to discover knowledge that I truly never new existed, perhaps because up until then I had been very comfortable in my existence
....then BANG!!!

During my reading on this site it lead me to discover a huge amount of links to other sites which has given me the overwhelming feeling that although I personally do not believe in "End Times" as various religions texts suggest, it appears that there is a distinct movement out there that does...

Since the last destruction and the flames that engulfed the Second Temple, the world has awaited the establishment of the Third Temple and with it the fulfilment of the words of the Prophet Isaiah:

"And it shall come to pass in the last days. that the mountain of the Lord's house shall be established at the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all of the nations shall flow unto it. And many people shall go and say, Come. and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob. and he will teach us of his ways, and we shall walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth Torah, and the word of God from Jerusalem " (Isaiah 2:2, 3).

....How much of this is Self Fulfilling Prophecy?

It appears that there are fundamentalists of the Messianic Orthodox Jewish and Evangelical Christian faith who are actively involved in trying to establish the reconstruction of Solomon's Temple. This as those that know, is according to various highly regarded texts, directly upon the site currently occupied by one of Islam's most highly valued Mosques, Dome of the Rock. They have their own distinct reasons. The Jews to liberate the site from Islamic occupation, the Christians to initiate the fulfilment of Biblical prophecy, not least Daniel & Revelation of St. John.

The socio-political implications of such an act are without doubt to be considered catastrophic. If these agents of world destruction are allowed to, or more importantly, gain access to this site and achieve this aim, then Middle Eastern slaughter and genocide unheard of for Millennia could ensue.

....and all for what most likely is a mistaken location
www.geocities.com...

These people have the fervour of religious zeal and conviction driving them on. They see this as inevitable as Scripture has told them that once the Temple has been rebuilt this will precipitate the production of the Anti-Christ. The Anti Christ would sit in the Temple (metaphor ?) and call himself God.

This then creates the circumstances producing the Rapture: Pre Mid or Post Tribulation?....which is what they so fervently desire. Rather a selfish and self-satisfying situation but since there will apparently only be “selected” Christians "saved" (and only “god” knows which Christians, unless one converts to which Christianity?) kind of leaves a huge army of Sinners behind!! Sorry about the flippancy.

This they believe will ultimately lead to the Second Coming of Jesus Christ to fight the Anti-Christ at Megiddo....the place referred to in Greek of a Hebrew word as Armageddon: Hill of Megiddo and Cast the Beast into the Pit..etc, etc.:shk:

Please excuse my “inaccuracies” but if you refer to the myriad sources, you too will find that the World’s established religions all have their own Doctrines and Dogmas and within each have various major branches many of whom cannot agree about Scriptures upon which their version of religion is foundered, so how can you expect me to be more accurate than devout theologians or zealous believers?

So the question is: do you see this event as unfolding before your very eyes and do you not think that if this is actioned it will not produce the greatest turmoil between nations and within nations since WWII (not religiously motivated I know but with distinct religious genocide), especially considering the heightened state of tension in the West towards Moslems, when they violently defend their religious shrine in Jerusalem and Jews and Christians are shot or hacked to death, this will spread very quickly to other nations, especially those that have large Moslem population centres in urban areas, just as we do in the UK.

Sorry about the length of my first post….please don’t
me.

Call me paranoid or a fool but can we stop this? :bnghd:

www.kirkcaldy-pathheadbaptist.co.uk...
occult-advances.org...
www.icej.org.../08/09/300048606
watch.pair.com...
www.godonthe.net...
www.templemount.org... this 1 is lengthy but very informative.

[edit on 12/2/05 by hardbodyactiv]

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   
What I would like to know is where is Jacob's house? It appears thats where he will be when he comes...

See what I mean?

And many people shall go and say, Come. and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob.

It's somewhere in the mountains...

that the mountain of the Lord's house shall be established at the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills

This could easily be Axom, Africa.

It is where they say the ark of the covenant is, history channel went on a hunt there and indeed they say that is where it is...

Axom is located on top of a mountain in rolling hills ect...

weird weird weird...

Nothing to be afraid about though...

[edit on 13-2-2005 by TrueLies]

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   
It wont be a self fulfilled prophecy because neither christians nor jews control the EU , the USA, or Russia.

The current peace process underway in the mideast, being chapioned by the EU, has come to mention that 3rd temple.
Many suspect that the western EU, the 10 who have already signed a military pact, are the 10 horns of the beast.

If this is the case, how can we expect that some leader of the EU is going to control the world?
I for one cannot see the USA, Russia, or China bowing down to some EU leader.
Can you?

So how can this EU beast end up being the leader of the world?

Take a trip through Ezekiel 38 and 39 and you will see how it can happen.

A muslim alliance backed by Russia is going to attack Israel.
They will be utterly crushed on Israels border
The bible mentions that Saudi, (sheba dedan) , Spain - England (tarhsish) and her young lions (the english and spanish speaking former colonies) will object to this attack.

Eze 38:22 With pestilence and bloodshed I will enter into judgment with him, and I will rain upon him and his hordes and the many peoples who are with him torrential rains and hailstones, fire and sulfur.

Think about what Isaiah is seeing here. He has not seen modern warfare. To him, what would bombs and nukes look like?

I believe this is the start of World war 3.
There is a prophecy for Damascus Syria
There is a prophecy of Damascus that says it will be destroyed
Isa 17:1 An oracle concerning Damascus. Behold, Damascus will cease to be a city and will become a heap of ruins.
Isa 17:14 At evening time, behold, terror! Before morning, they are no more! This is the portion of those who loot us, and the lot of those who plunder us.

Back to Ezekiel
39:6
Eze 39:6 And I will send a fire on Magog, and among them that dwell carelessly in the isles: and they shall know that I am the LORD.

Magog is widely believed to be Russia.
In that verse, the word carelessly is this
From H982; properly a place of refuge; abstractly safety, both the fact (security) and the feeling (trust); often (adverbially with or without preposition) safely: - assurance, boldly, (without) care (-less), confidence, hope, safe (-ly, -ty), secure, surely.

Very much a discription of the usa's traits

Isles means distant coastland

An invasion of Israel turns into a regional nuclear war.
It ends with an nuclear exchange between the USA and Russia

This is when the AC steps up and makes a treaty that promises peace, and offers an answer to the financial and food crisis that now faces the world with the destruction of the USA.

The EU is now the most powerful entity on earth. The Chinese will later disagree (the 200 million man army mentioned in Revelation) and mentioned as "Tidings out of the north and east" in Daniel.
The AC's answer will be the mark, and rationing.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by hardbodyactiv

This then creates the circumstances producing the Rapture: Pre Mid or Post Tribulation?....which is what they so fervently desire. Rather a selfish and self-satisfying situation but since there will apparently only be “selected” Christians "saved" (and only “god” knows which Christians, unless one converts to which Christianity?) kind of leaves a huge army of Sinners behind!! Sorry about the flippancy.

Sorry about your attack.

I am a christian and I do desire the rapture because I want to be with Christ and start living and working like God intended. I want ot escape the death and destruction that fills the world, but I don't want to leave so there can be a tribulation period that slaughters millions. I want everyone I know to enter eternity with God.

You do know that a christian is someone who has accepted Christ. Someone who was a sinner lost in there sin. That was me! God saves people from their sin. You are right the world is going down the drain at an alarming rate, but it's not christians doing it.

The world rejects God and His Christ and is trying to build a world without Him. That is what you are seeing.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jake1997
This is when the AC steps up and makes a treaty that promises peace, and offers an answer to the financial and food crisis that now faces the world with the destruction of the USA.

The EU is now the most powerful entity on earth. The Chinese will later disagree (the 200 million man army mentioned in Revelation) and mentioned as "Tidings out of the north and east" in Daniel.
The AC's answer will be the mark, and rationing.

What is the AC?

And when JESUS is supposed to flex his muscle how come he let's the EU get away with becoming the most powerful nation on earth? why would he do that if they are supposed to be the bad guys?

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
And when JESUS is supposed to flex his muscle how come he let's the EU get away with becoming the most powerful nation on earth? why would he do that if they are supposed to be the bad guys?

Mankind as a whole has rejected God. So while some are coming to Christ and God is redeeming people for eternity another thing is happening. That other thing is those who reject God are trying to build a world without Him. So inessence that is why we see all the destruction and death. God is allowing man to build this world so that we will see that without Him man's efforts are futile and lead to death. If God did not allow this, man and the angels would be able to question God's wisdom. That is actually what satan has done already, "hath God really said". God is allowing the universe to see that what God himself says, and the way He does things, is the right way.

The tribulation period is actually going to be a period of time in which God goes one step further. During this time God will allow man the most freedom he has ever had to establish a world with man in charge. God says' OK you want a world without me then go for it". It will lead to such destruction that man will be ready to completely destroy themselves and that is when Christ returns to the earth, to put an end to this destruction.

Because man left to himself will create death and annihilation, it will be proven for all eternity that God knows what He's doing, and we will never again be able to question if His ways are the right ways.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbrandt
The tribulation period is actually going to be a period of time in which God goes one step further. During this time God will allow man the most freedom he has ever had to establish a world with man in charge. God says' OK you want a world without me then go for it". It will lead to such destruction that man will be ready to completely destroy themselves and that is when Christ returns to the earth, to put an end to this destruction.

How is he going to 'end' it?

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Mankind as a whole has rejected God. So while some are coming to Christ and God is redeeming people for eternity another thing is happening. That other thing is those who reject God are trying to build a world without Him. So inessence that is why we see all the destruction and death. God is allowing man to build this world so that we will see that without Him man's efforts are futile and lead to death. If God did not allow this, man and the angels would be able to question God's wisdom. That is actually what satan has done already, "hath God really said". God is allowing the universe to see that what God himself says, and the way He does things, is the right way.

Because man left to himself will create death and annihilation, it will be proven for all eternity that God knows what He's doing, and we will never again be able to question if His ways are the right ways.

Very well said dbrandt.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   

How is he going to 'end' it?

By returning physically to the earth, and establishing a kingdom in which He rules and reigns. I don't have my Bible with me but it says a sharp 2 edged sword comes from His mouth. That simply means He will speak a word and the rebellion will cease.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
People thought it was the end times with each world war.....with VietNam....people are always predicting the end times.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Religeous zealouts are gonna kill us all!!

Now thats a good topic and I agree with its sentiment.

The definition of a zealot is:

" someone who goes ahead and does what he knows the good lord would do if the good lord only had all the facts of the matter."

A zealot finds his life mission and destiny in his own insanity and weird little interpretation of what he believes gods will to be. Therefore he can justify bombing a black church with children inside or flying airplanes into office buildings or strapping a bomb to his body and climbing on a bus and setting it off.

I agree whole heartedly with your initial startup to this thread, Its the zealots that are the danger.

Most people believe as they believe and let others believe as they choose to believe and have no problem with that. Its the zealots that get all the attention and they get it for one reason and one reason only. They are the exception and not the rule.

The media focus on the oddball and strange and out there weirdo's who do things that the rest of us would never consider. They are news cause they are the exception. The more the media feeds on them the more of them will arise.

"Religeous zealouts are gonna kill us all!! "

I couldn't agree more.

Love and light,

Wupy

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   
``

Congrats on your emergence hardbodyactiv; mood: Ecstaterotic

~~~

Reply to: .....Religious zealots are gonna kill us all!!

So the question is: do you see this event as unfolding before your very eyes- - - -and do you not think - - that if this is actioned - - it will not produce the greatest turmoil between the nations and within nations since WWII......

. . . . . . . . . . . .
well, yes & no,
the religious zealots have been making martyrs for ages! All that anyone can do (in any circumstance) is to lessen the probabilities that you, yourself become 'collateral damage' i.e. victim...in the grist-mill of religions.

Are you certain that the (?your?) end-times temple/ apocalypse/ armageddon model
....is the only, real, true, play-book and scheme for mankind???

It appears throughout the texts and teachings that somefaiths are focused on predominately, Blood and Sacrifice
and Obiedence and Fierocity ....seems like an inevitable clashing is pre-destined with those 'ingredients'

~~~

your links show a wide range, but all within the Christian Gestalt of that
self-actualizing end-times model/playbook.....

goodnight for today....

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   

You've forgotten one very very very important fact. Satan is the ruler of the Earth. The Bible makes many many many references to this. People forgot so often this fact, that they blame God for any hardships faced here. Why do you think the world is such a cesspool? Satan is in charge, and he loves misery! Why do you think people have been slowly conditioned to forget about God and Jesus and worry about things like Sunday NFL and Sex and the City? Because they've slowly been conditioned to! How else would it be possible to get people to forget about Jesus and God, unless you do it so gradually that its barely noticeable, until its too late.

I'm doing everything I can to spread the word, how successful I am depends on how far we've gone away from Him.

I'm not saying go out and join a Church, because that's not even what will save you. Read the Bible, find Jesus in your heart, and maybe like me, you'll figure out what is going on around us (NWO).

As for the comments about Religious Zealots. I agree, there are alot of people out there who do bad things to others in the name of religion. True Christianity is a religion of peace and love for Jesus and mankind. It doesn't get much better than that. That is the message that is missing in this world. Its all about "self gain" and making more money at the expense of others. Its a world of Antichrist before the true Antichrist has even arrived.

[edit on 082828p://000 by LogoWatch]

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by LogoWatch
You've forgotten one very very very important fact. Satan is the ruler of the Earth. The Bible makes many many many references to this. People forgot so often this fact, that they blame God for any hardships faced here. [edit on 082828p://000 by LogoWatch]

I agree with you up to a certain point. satan can only do what God allows. God allows hardships to bring people to salvation and after that refine us and bring us to be more like Him.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
The definition of a zealot is:

" someone who goes ahead and does what he knows the good lord would do if the good lord only had all the facts of the matter."

Realllllly!!! What dictionary or reference book did you get that definition in? You even placed it in quotes! Please cite your source.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   
How many times has the same prophesy been repeated on this board. As I asked another poster who's belief that these end times myths are real, use some common sense. If the bible is to be taken seriously, it has to be based on some reality. Has anyone who post these same ridiculous prophesies can answer these questions.

1) 200 million troops in Meggido for the end time. How many have been to the fields of Meggido? How would you possibly "assemble" two hundred million troops in this field? I guess it would be possible if you could stack troops by ten, but that would be silly, right? Where would you be able to find 200 hundred million troops? The Americans are currently occupying with Iraq, a much larger area, with 150,000 troops and that is stretching their ability to the straining point.

2) Where is the proof that Solo man even built the first temple? Is there any proof of it's existence? Any written accounts of these temples from neighboring culture?

3) How do you people who believe in this prophesy even know that you even have the correct jews to begin with?

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 02:40 AM
link   
i believe China has the largest army in the world, not to mention, india, and the us, the top 3 countries in terms of population. Now, you combine that with other countries, you could easily form a 200,000,000 man force, that is if it is both sides combined.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 05:45 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Same topic as this one
If fact...its the same exact post
by the same exact person

[edit on 14-2-2005 by jake1997]

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 05:48 AM
link   
WTF!? What are you trying to do? Your posting the same thing, exact same thing, a copy and paste, with a different title? Are you trolling?

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by LogoWatch

Satan is the ruler of the Earth. The Bible makes many many many references to this. People forgot so often this fact, that they blame God for any hardships faced here. Why do you think the world is such a cesspool? Satan is in charge, and he loves misery! Why do you think people have been slowly conditioned to forget about God and Jesus and worry about things like Sunday NFL and Sex and the City? Because they've slowly been conditioned to! How else would it be possible to get people to forget about Jesus and God, unless you do it so gradually that its barely noticeable, until its too late.

I'm not saying go out and join a Church, because that's not even what will save you. Read the Bible, find Jesus in your heart, and maybe like me, you'll figure out what is going on around us (NWO).

As for the comments about Religious Zealots. I agree, there are alot of people out there who do bad things to others in the name of religion.

True Christianity is a religion of peace and love for Jesus and mankind. It doesn't get much better than that. That is the message that is missing in this world. Its all about "self gain" and making more money at the expense of others. Its a world of Antichrist before the true Antichrist has even arrived.

Makes alot of sense, I remember the part especially about people could either pave the way for the anti christ or they could pave it for the Lord.

When the rebellions ensue does that mean he's supposed to come down in a physical body, and annihilate the non believer's or does he know that they will stop dead in their tracks and behave? I don't understand that part.

Very interesting thread btw...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join