It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have found FM's home!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Hi anybody in this thread.

I have a question...is this guy here now?

and if so, what his current moniker...if needed, u2u me.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 07:26 PM
link   
jeebus! what kind of horrible person DOES that to their kids?
they can punish kids all they want, but at the end of the day, it's the parents that have failed.

edit: erm...my comments are in reply to the article posted, but I guess could apply to FM too

edit 2: from the article: 'Tranquility showed me that I'd have been a minimum wager,' Nick says. 'This place saved my life.' uh...what? what's wrong with that? as my old man says "the world needs landscapers too".

[Edited on 7/2/2003 by MorningtonCrescent]

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
[I can almost guarantee that our dislike for this little waste of oxygen (Im sorry, did I say that out loud?) has NOTHING to do with him being a freemason (aside from his wanting to shove it down our throats).

It has FAR MORE to do with him being a little a$$ and not attempting to mature in any way.

I see it that way too dude.
He does shove it down our throats. And believe me it annoys me as much as you. He even pulled the "You should never argue with another mason" line on me when I U2Ued him. If I knew him in real life and he acted the same, believe me, I would kick his butt.

But that's the whole point. Extremists always try to shove something down your throat. There are others here who annoy me too occasionally. Sometimes I see them as being of the same sort of character as Freemason. But would I want him banned? No.
But if he was and he kept coming back? The only way I can see of getting an easy life is by trying to reason with them.

Sure you might be able to run him off the site if you were united. But look in the threads here - we're too disorganised. There aren't enough of us here yet.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I don't see the need for you to abuse Leveller and I so. All we are trying to promote is a little maturity and compassion. Is that so bad????

Geez it's not like Freemason is Saddam. I agree with Leveller, it is obvious that some people here want his company. Otherwise they wouldn't even give him the time of the day. Don't you see that???

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Why is dragonrider's page light?

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67
Why is dragonrider's page light?

The Way Above Award winner has their posts highlight that way in the new programming.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 11:55 PM
link   
AV, you have a point, my "get a life " comment might be seen as a form of abuse. I see it as a cry of frustration at the over exageration and furore surounding a simple joke. Its like the PC police beat you up for saying something wrong.

I have nothing against FM, but then I see him as a figure of fun.

Originally posted by Abraham Virtue
I don't see the need for you to abuse Leveller and I so. All we are trying to promote is a little maturity and compassion. Is that so bad????

Geez it's not like Freemason is Saddam. I agree with Leveller, it is obvious that some people here want his company. Otherwise they wouldn't even give him the time of the day. Don't you see that???

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 05:08 AM
link   
He will be back! That is certian. What is also certian, is when he post's here under his new name, some of us will notice that it is surely him. The name may be different but the topics and the contents of his posts are a dead giveaway, as well as the rapid replys and quick successive abusive, obstinate retorts. He wont change! He is here to be toyed with. Deep down I'm sure he is aware of this, and get his kicks from it. But remember this, those who are trying to stick up for him or his right to be here, he selects certian individuals and follows them through the forum abusing, and trying to debunk them, this is not good, for the forum or the people trying to express their opinions. When he comes back we need to keep him distracted in the chit-chat section where we can take the piss out him, and watch the show without the more important sections of this site to be draged into our little sideshow, with our deliquint son.

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Heh heh...

i left this topic AGES ago, but now i return to see that people are still talking about that waste of molecules

So what if you cant ignore him? if need be, everytime he gets up in your face, think to yourself "i refuse to get involved in a battle of wits with an unarmed man"

If you avoid jumping at him everytime he starts, he will soon get bored and pi$$ off to another site.

like i said before HE AINT WORTH IT

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join