It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My ufo/telepathy experience

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I had the most interesting experience of my life with ufos and some kind of telepath tech or being

I sit outside about 30 times per night having cigarettes and coffee. I started noticing balls of light every night. Some were cruising over head yet giving off the same amount of light as approaching as when flying away like an orb of light. Other times they zipped by like shooting stars. Other times they would hover in one spot for a while then fly away quickly and sometimes there would be flashes of light in 1 spot. Anywhere from 1 to 10 flashes

I started writing down the appearance times and noticed they were flying patterns in a matrix of numbers. I started flashing a light at them and at certain times in the daily sequences and to my amazement they flashed back and did low fly byes directly beside me and over me. They were totally silent during both close encounters. The first time they were so close I could see an edge of metal behind the light and the next time was above me and a bubble of light like a Star Trek shield with balls of light inside

Would anyone on earth be interested if I wrote a report with examples of the exchanges of light?

It was all just simple math communication

There was a main sequence that changed for each day and they created side patterns that weaved in with the main cycle. So I started doing the same thing then they created side patterns that weaved together with my signals

For example,
Every night there was 12 to 16 times that were a part of the bigger puzzle.
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
Etc

They started talking times in the sequence and creating math patterns
If time B was 00:15 and time E was 2:12 they would pulse and flash at both times because to sum them is part of the number pi

0:15
2:12
2:27

22/7=3.14

So I started doing similar and creating side patterns like this with results that came out like pi and they started creating side patterns to my side patterns

Puzzle / Me / Them
A
B. A
C
D. B. A
E
F
G. C
H
I
J
K. D. B
L

So our patterns would all combine to create multiple numbers like 3:14 and 7:04(G:0D) 917(IQ) combined in an evening of signals

It was really cool because they used some kind of mind control to induce visions of UFOs to help me know when the patterns they were thinking of

There was 5 sightings that seemed more significant than the rest based on intensity, time and duration and those created a wheel in the sky with interesting patterns. I used a compass for the degrees which might not be perfect but the times are.

The start is 22 degrees at 4:24 (424min = 7:04 / G:0D) and The sum of all times is 31:47. Which is like 22 / 3.14 = 7
The duration between each point is 36:0 one way and 24:0 the other

I don’t know if there’s a puzzle to figure out or if it’s just coincidence but thought you might be interested

Would MUFON be interested in this fun mathematical puzzle we created together for fun?

As far as I can tell it wasn’t anything other that simple artistic math patterns. Not instructions to build a space ship or anything. Like a mathematical conversation which contained number patterns about earth.

Whoever they were they seemed to know who I am and this language. I received tons of telepathic thoughts that they have no intentions of establishing friendly relations with humanity because they know we are an immoral stupid species that utilize various strategies to gain information and technology which are then used to enhance your abilities to violate and dominate others.

It was a weird incredibly cool experience of being mind controlled and given ideas and information somehow. Like a teacher explaining morality and stuff to me with telepathy. Together it was like a telepathic conversation about words and their meanings. They kept giving me thoughts to tell me to try and explain all the good words and how they relate to each other.

I actually ended up creating my own personalized definitions of words that make sense to me based on telepathic communication with the mystery beings who would use ideas to try and explain words

This is a list of some common basic words the telepath kept trying to explain or understand with me

I had trouble with the word love because it would suggest my ideas of love were just desire and caring. I don’t know if aliens were trying to learn words with me or what was going on but it was interesting because I’m very uneducated and it was like being taught or learning with another being. I kept trying to ignore it and move on which would work until it was like strong signals from someone wanting to know the answers

Anyways, that’s part of my interesting experience.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I want to understand that wheel more. The numbers within it are

314 x 7 = 22
2:47 like 24/7
24:0 like hours per day
36:0 like 360 degrees in a circle

It starts with the numvers 424 which is G:0D
And the degrees backwards sum to 913 which is I M

So its like a message from aliens saying i’m god/good

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Man, you lucky bastard. All I get to see at night when I hang out in my front yard is alcoholics yelling at each other three houses down, or the police stopping a suspicious person riding their bike.

I cannot begin to understand what you got going on, but it sure sounds like an interesting encounter for sure! Keep us updated.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I wish i could prove to you the telepathy stuff. It is so bizarre. Imagine looking at something then sonething uploading ideas to your mind so you know what to do.

Tonights puzzle sequence started at 9:16 which is the letters ip or pi backwards.

I got thoughts to choose 5 times from the 12 and apply a series of basic operations to them which ended with using 3.14 and .5328 for a total result of

3.1416 x 7 = 22
And .5328 / 314 is 169 (p i)

You know how there has been a few ufo videos showing ufos manipuksting the clouds?

C-loud is c-noise or c-noiz
C N O I Z
3 14 15 9 26

They are messing with tge clouds as part of a mathematical story!!!

Today after i realised the side patttern suddenly i watched the clouds pull together into a partial face in the part of the sky between 8:21 and 4:24 on the wheel

Remember 424 is 7:04 / G:OD

821 - 704 = 117

And if you use the time of the clouds moved by ufos the result changes from 31.4... to 117

I swear to go there are ufos (human or alien?) pretending to be God / Good

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Well done : )

I use a early 1920's dictionary.

I wonder if your "talking" to a "her" and if she is a "key".

Nice : )

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

I use an iPod which messes up everything I write if I make a typo. I just reread some of what I wrote and it’s all gibberish.

I’ll go through it again and try to correct the nonsense

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: CloseEncountersGuy
I had the most interesting experience of my life with ufos and some kind of telepath tech or being.

I sit outside about 30 times per night having cigarettes, coffee and watching the sky.

I started noticing balls of light every night. Some were cruising over head while giving off the same amount of light while flying away as when approaching like an orb of light. Other times they zipped by like shooting stars or hover in one spot for a while then fly away quickly and sometimes there would be flashes of light in 1 spot. Anywhere from 1 to 10 flashes

I started writing down the appearance times and noticed they were flying patterns in a matrix of numbers.

I started flashing a light at them at certain times in the daily sequences and to my amazement they flashed back and did low fly byes directly beside me and over me. They were totally silent during both close encounters. The first time they were so close I could see an edge of metal behind the light and the next time was above me as a bubble of light like a Star Trek shield with balls of light inside

Would anyone on earth be interested if I wrote a report with examples of the exchanges of light?

It was all just simple math communication

There was a main sequence that changed for each day and they created side patterns that weaved in with the main cycle. So I started doing the same thing then they created side patterns that weaved together with my side patterns

For example,
Every night there was 12 to 16 times that were a part of the bigger puzzle.
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
Etc

They started flashing some times in the sequence that creating math patterns.

For example, If time B was 00:15 and time E was 2:12 they would pulse and flash at just both times because to sum them is part of the number pi

0:15
+2:12
2:27

22/7=3.14

So I started doing similar and created side patterns with results that came out like pi and then they started creating side patterns to my side patterns

Puzzle / Me / Them
A
B. A
C
D. B. A
E
F
G. C
H
I
J
K. D. B
L

I chose some times which would sum to 7:22 and they would take times from my choices that would sum to 3:14 and stuff like that.

So our patterns would all combine to create multiple numbers each night like 3:14 and 7:04(G:0D) 917(IQ)

It was really cool because they used some kind of mind control to induce visions of UFOs to help me know when the patterns they were thinking of

There was 5 sightings that seemed more significant than the rest based on intensity, time and duration and those created a wheel in the sky with interesting patterns. I used a compass for the degrees which might not be perfect but the times are.

The start is 22 degrees at 4:24 (424min = 7:04 / G:0D) and The sum of all times is 31:47. Which is like 22 / 3.14 = 7
The duration between each point is 36:0 one way and 24:0 the other

I don’t know if there’s a puzzle to figure out or if it’s just coincidence but thought you might be interested

Would MUFON be interested in this fun mathematical puzzle we created together for fun?

As far as I can tell it wasn’t anything other that simple artistic math patterns. Not instructions to build a space ship or anything. Like a mathematical conversation which contained number patterns about earth.

Whoever they were they seemed to know who I am and this language. I received tons of telepathic thoughts that they have no intentions of establishing friendly relations with humanity because they know we are an immoral stupid species that utilize various strategies to gain information and technology which are then used to enhance your abilities to violate and dominate others.

It was a weird incredibly cool experience of being mind controlled and given ideas and information somehow. Like a teacher explaining morality and stuff to me with telepathy. Together it was like a telepathic conversation about words and their meanings and this math game stuff. They kept giving me thoughts to tell me to try and explain all the good words and how they relate to each other.

I actually ended up creating my own personalized definitions of words that make sense to me based on telepathic communication with the mystery beings who would use ideas to try and explain words

This is a list of some common basic words the telepath kept trying to explain or understand with me

I had trouble with the word love because it would suggest my ideas of love were just desire and caring. I don’t know if aliens were trying to learn words with me or what was going on but it was interesting because I’m very uneducated and it was like being taught or learning with another being. I kept trying to ignore it and move on which would work until it was like strong signals from someone wanting to know the answers

Anyways, that’s part of my interesting experience.

I tried editing this a bit because I finally reread it and noticed my typos and iPod together made a lot of nonsense

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: CloseEncountersGuy

Sorry, I wasn't referring to your typos. Thoughtless of ne.

I just meant to say an old dictionary may help with being on the same page as your friends.

I wonder is "she" is a "Key"?

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   

I’m not sure there is a she or he anymore. I tried asking what it was and kept getting ideas that it was not a guy or girl. Not masculine or femine. Some sort of neutral being. Or maybe its a guy that doesn’t consider itself a guy?

She a key... penis?

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Pen. . . .errm no, that is not what I was suggesting : (

I am just interested if he/she would say "yes" to the word "Key".

Key as in; open doors.

Gender is not something that matters.

When you said;

. . . it got me wondering.

The "morals" of humanity, and the disinterest in contacting humanity per se, for the reasons you outline. That is a very familiar sentiment.

There is nothing behind my asking about the word "Key" it would just confirm a similar experience, curiosity.

It doesn't actually matter if you don't ask.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   
You know what is a very wierd coincidence...
i’m staying in a motel where the door always locks when closed. Tonight just a couple hours ago the key stopped working! Seriously i can make a video showing it failing if you want. As if god jammed the lock up

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 02:50 AM
link   

(big grin) coincidences . . . .

I'm sure your in good hands there CloseEncountersGuy

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   

This world is creeping me out. What happened to you that made you mentions keys?

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   

This place is so disgusting. I want as far away from the retard terrorist molester creep canadians as possible. Everything about their mentally retarded civilization makes me want to vomit. I can’t wait to leave, bring their ritual terrorism to the attention of the workd and hopefully sue them to the point where lumber and oil won’t be enough to keep them alive

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 03:38 AM
link   

The word "Keys" is just a nickname I used when I first met one. Took a few years to build enough familiarity to converse. I'm still learning. They can open doors to new things and knowledge.

It was the morals statement that got my attention so I asked.

Years after my first encounter I asked "why me?". The answer was "I like your morals". Still together today.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Probably shouldn't say those things . . . .

There are undoubtedly lots of people who feel as you do. Perhaps you should edit that to keep the peace a bit?

I don't like environmental destruction either nor slavery for that matter.

Perhaps strong feelings of caring for the environment is what interests your friends?

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   

I take issue with your list of words. Your interpretation of "Good" is subjective. To explain: What was "good" to Hitler's mind was not a universal condition. On a local level, what is "good" to me is not necessarily "good" to you. That concept being faulty, it then causes the whole list of following conditions to fail in that they are based on your term of "good."

You being out 30 times a night for a smoke and coffee means that during a typical night of 8 hours of sleep or wakefulness you venture out once every 16 minutes to take a reading of the time, movements and flashings. I wonder what happens during that period of time that you are inside, not sky watching? The light show stops? What is happening above your head when you are outside bending down making notations? Can there be zipping around or brief flashings behind you or out of your vision area that you might be missing which would impact your tabulations to a great extent?

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: CloseEncountersGuyI sit outside about 30 times per night having cigarettes and coffee.

I'm trying to envision what you do each night. Thirty times per night? Does that mean that you smoke 30 cigarettes and drink 30 cups of coffee each night?
(I can hear them now: "no wonder he sees things and hears voices")...

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I have to apoligize if my posts seem hateful at times. I get so many hateful thoughts at random times duing the day that its difficult to stay in a good mood

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Heh, heh, try harder?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join