It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My ufo/telepathy experience

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: CloseEncountersGuyI started writing down the appearance times and noticed they were flying patterns in a matrix of numbers. I started flashing a light at them and at certain times in the daily sequences and to my amazement they flashed back and did low fly byes directly beside me and over me. They were totally silent during both close encounters. The first time they were so close I could see an edge of metal behind the light and the next time was above me and a bubble of light like a Star Trek shield with balls of light inside

so, you're sitting there, time after time, night after night, and it didn't occur to you to take a photo?

photos or it didn't happen and you're just trolling.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I just noticed the total time and total degrees create a triangle

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

I tried to capture video but all i have is an ipod which captures them as faint spots of light.

Here’s a few of the videos

8:21 UFO

4:24 UFO

I tried to document the experience with what i have but i don’t have a good night camera to carry around with me

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: CloseEncountersGuy

Please take pictures of them next time you see it!!

I believe in you, I just want to see how they look like

Oh nvmd, just saw your post hehe.

Man with all these UFOs roamming around your house! I wish I could give you a good camera
edit on 1/12/2017 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Yeah.

Good.

The only person I knew who flew with them was uneducated.

They'll show you the 'White Wing'. It'll be too bright to see more.

edit on 1 12 2017 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen

Probably shouldn't say those things . . . .

There are undoubtedly lots of people who feel as you do. Perhaps you should edit that to keep the peace a bit?

I don't like environmental destruction either nor slavery for that matter.

Perhaps strong feelings of caring for the environment is what interests your friends?

Have Your 'friend' communicate the bit about 'karma' and/or non-positive thoughts='energy'.

Stay Hydrated...

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Not sure if your asking OP or myself.

Have Your 'friend' communicate the bit about 'karma' and/or non-positive thoughts='energy'.

I asked one "her" view on that. Reply was that "she" does not have a view. My comment here to clarify is they are outside of "k" and thought so not an issue.

edit on 1-12-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: clarity

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

There "no" but Here, now.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

I take issue with your list of words. Your interpretation of "Good" is subjective. To explain: What was "good" to Hitler's mind was not a universal condition. On a local level, what is "good" to me is not necessarily "good" to you. That concept being faulty, it then causes the whole list of following conditions to fail in that they are based on your term of "good."

"There is no "good" or "bad" there just 'is'..."

This will also remove the Self from having to identify and then "judge"... Then in lieu of getting caught up in weighing whatever, then You just get info and info...

namaste

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

originally posted by: Aliensun

I take issue with your list of words. Your interpretation of "Good" is subjective. To explain: What was "good" to Hitler's mind was not a universal condition. On a local level, what is "good" to me is not necessarily "good" to you. That concept being faulty, it then causes the whole list of following conditions to fail in that they are based on your term of "good."

"There is no "good" or "bad" there just 'is'..."

This will also remove the Self from having to identify and then "judge"... Then in lieu of getting caught up in weighing whatever, then You just get info and info...

namaste

During the telepathy thing with words it gave ideas that perhaps good was subjective which caused a flow of other thoughts whivh i can’t recall all of at the moment but the argument was something like this

Life is about growing / progressing and during that we all experience happiness which helps us determine what we think is good (desirable and/or acceptable), if your actions diminish the goodness of others or what is desirable or cause suffering in benevolent beibgs for example, then your happiness is more offensive because it causes negativety. So a destructive persons happiness is inferior to a benevolent persons happiness. I just compressed the idea of good into a short explanation that would remind me of everything else

I wrote it all down as i was getting the thoughts but can’t remember their explanation at the moment

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

There "no" but Here, now.

I'm probably not following your line of thought correctly, but I would suggest that, based on my observations and interactions; karma probably applies to just humans. I would be surprised to observe otherwise. If one asks the Nature Spirits, Elemental Spirits or Asuras, they look at you like your uneducated in simple things if one presumes karma applies outside of humanity.

So I wouldn't (myself) apply things like karma onto non-human.

Additionally, the interface (personae?) created to bridge the consciousness 'gap' does not have karma applied because it is also outside karma by virtue of being non-human.

Is that what you were thinking JimNasium?

edit on 1-12-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: clarity

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Whoever is doing the mind control to me is a wacko obsessed with the cryptographic mathematical design of the emglish language

Tonights sequence ends with

917.31489 & 74.6142558

Convert those digits to letters and you get

Iq. Pi Hi & GD. FNY EH

Like intelligence - Pi - Hi and God Funny Eh!

The coincidences happening to me are do incomprehensibly improbable that i can’t help but think i’m being totally mind controlled by a numerologist nut job

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I may have sent them a few thoughts myself. I dont mind peaceful beings. But the hearing cortexes vulnerability is a fickle stick of sanity.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   

The coincidences happening to me are do incomprehensibly improbable that i can’t help but think i’m being totally mind controlled by a numerologist nut job

Have you thought that both you and them are learning to communicate?

Iq. Pi Hi & GD. FNY EH

Like intelligence - Pi - Hi and God Funny Eh!

And perhaps a sense of humour?

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

I think someone is just messing with me sonehow. Tonights equation sequence ended with 917...(IQ) then at 10:08pm i slipped into a trance while laying down and got another vision of orbs of light in the sky. Adding in that time variable changed thevresult to G-D Funny Eh! Or God/Good Fun Yeh?

If you take the time 22:08 and convert to minutes its 1328.

Multiply that by the golden ration 1.618 and you get 2148.704

2148 could be time like 21:48 and 704 is G0D

9:48 is 588 minutes

Ehh.God

So their vision message can be manipukate into “god fny eh” or “fun yeah” and “ehh.god”

And 2208 / 3.14 = 703.18... which can be rounded up to 704 (G0D) (i used to program and it always rounded up)

I can’t control when the visions happen either. I tried meditating tons of times to try and trigger more but it seem structured from someone else

edit on 3-12-2017 by CloseEncountersGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Try thinking of it as a game by not taking it too seriously.

Have fun.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Last nights sequence was interesting. At 7:30 there was a signal that altered their result to 741...GD1 like “Good One” after their “God/Good funny eh” result

My side pattern for tonight utilizes their result again and ends with 16.9917 (Pi IQ) @ 5:12.(E:L / Deity) and uses the number 842 and pi.

8.42 x 3.14 = 26.4 (264 minutes = 4:24 and 424 minutes = G:0D)

Its a wierd experience. I get all these visions and sightings then when i look at patterns its like a telepath tries to give ne ideas of what to do which creates cool number patterns

I think there are high tech aliens here that will induce visions with sone kibd of technology if i’m not outside to see a sighting.

They seem obsessed with this number pattern puzzle stuff

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   
The aliens keep playing this mathematics game with me. They said when i was an infant they took me and altered my brain with organic technology which allows my brain to receive their transmissions. I can’t wait to leave the allies. They told me they won’t help the corrupt all-lies advance anymore and said once i establish life in russia they will help me invent anti gravity and interia dampeners so russia can become the worlds leading nation.

Here’s part of the initial UFO sighting i already posted

Which leads to a divine triangle

And here is part of tonights sequence

They told me to alternate the x & / operators then suprised me at 10:22 with a near pi equation (:22 7 34 vs 22/7=3.14)

We already discussed that together we won’t invent anything that the Canadians could use to advance themselves and streamline their molestation based civilization and just play games until i get to russia and start learning mathematics and science then get the tools to invent anti gravity, indestructible alloys, inertia dampeners and faster than light warp drives, and invincibility shielding so me and Russia can explore and map the galaxy

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join