It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why can't i be a man?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
wish I was born a male...
so I don't have to deal with these female hormones that make me have mood swings, lol.....I swear.. Want to trade bodies?

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainHook

Want to trade bodies?
Heck no ...try more SOY

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Have you tried testosterone injections?

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock
i'm not a transgender.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Its a Kill or cure

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainHook
a reply to: MisterSpock
i'm not a transgender.

I think we're on two different pages.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
You just need some touch....www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Hormones don't make you have mood swings at all. They influence it but the loss of control is ultimately your fault, unless someone or something is exerting stupid amounts of pressure onto you.
We're the masters of our own emotions, stop blaming external factors for your lack of self restraint.

I've had one of the worst years of my life, would have killed a lesser person, I think. You just have to measure your true level of emotional attachment to what's happening, it's hard at first but it gets easier over time. Most things aren't even worth getting angry, or emotional about.....

If you find yourself overcome with emotion just ask yourself "What would Ben Shapiro do"...

If you feel a 'mood swing' coming on, just calm the heck down and reason with yourself as to how much each situation warrants it.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Emotions are best shared...

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

The eternal dance of estrogen and progesterone. I sympathise.

It gets easier after the menopause, if that's any consolation.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
If you feel a 'mood swing' coming on, just calm the heck down and reason with yourself as to how much each situation warrants it.

Or alternatively create a healty outlet for your emotions, like exercise.
I never believed it but the runners high is real

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Jubei42

I was more thinking about an 'in the moment' kind of thing.

Exercise does help with stress, but hormone induced stress? I don't know what that is, so I can only guess. Testosterone is a hard one to have running through your blood, sometimes you want to punch a tiger just 'cos..... Doesn't mean you do though..

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Oh my dear, the grass is always greener on the other side.

You know we guy's have hormones as well, they control our thought's, implant desires which are not rational into our psyche, make otherwise happy single guy's go crazy every time a fertile female walks past and we have fluid's as well but in our case we have to get rid of them every now and then (so long as we are not impotent) or else our sex drive becomes ever more strongly in control of our mental state.

But hey everyone is different and what you are going through is quite normal for both young guy's and young woman and how many time's have I overheard young lady's - and not so young talk about wanting to be a guy, I even had a friend whom when I was a completely innocent young man had the shoe on the other foot and was talking about how unfair it was that woman had clothes and makeup etc, I did not get it at the time as I was so completely unworldy but though I lost contact with this former friend because of a family betrayal and not because of his persuasion I later understood he was a bi-sexual and I had not understood this was actually a come on, I am fully hetero myself and at the time I was a bit of a bible basher so it is just as well that I did not understand him at the time.

So listen, look in a mirror and think of all the other people that wish they could escape from themselves or there own personal circumstances, the lonely etc. and then think on the good thing's you have or can have and how lucky compared to some of them you are and chin up it is never that bad really.

The grass is seldom greener on the other side.

We guy's almost universally pick our noses (Alright I do so maybe not all guy's and definitely not in company)

Scratch our butt's and crotches and find it hilarious when we drop a silent stinker in an elevator, not just because it is embarrassing but because if the elevator is crowded we can play the innocent party and he poor old guy get's the blame.

Watch boring sport for hours and not because we fancy the players (ok some do but that would have to be woman's tennis for me and I have thankfully outgrown that stage well over twenty years ago) but for something to talk about with other guy's.

Live shorter lives on average.

Feel like we have to prove ourselves constantly - it's a male thing and all about animal status so being a male is especially when you are young a constant competition especially since primeval level's of our psyche link this to the approval of female's etc.

Have aggression we sometimes have to battle to keep from making us into thug's or suffer the aggression of other male's if we seem weak enough that they feel empowered, some love to fight and dominating other's make them feel powerful and vigorous as well as safe - steer clear of guy's like that they are not worth spitting on believe me they are merely walking excrement disguised as men.

I could go on and on and on.

And believe me kid there are countless guy's that wish they were in your shoe's, not because they are gay or even because they are messed up but because they are miserable with whom they are themselves, lonely, repressed and wonder what you feel because it is a mystery and they take the wonder of there own form for granted so have forgotten to be thankful for it.

Also to be frank we guy's are just butt ugly for the most part, we are not geared to be pretty in general.

We smell bad too and have far less personal hygene than woman, we eat and eat and eat (often meat hence the stinky breath) and often you see a fat guy then you are looking at a sad guy whom has sought succor in food for a broken heart, not always but often that is actually the case.

You are blessed to be whom you are remember that, you are unique, special and above all YOU, to be them you would lose YOU and that is never worth it believe me.

And believe me kid we get mood swing's as well.

edit on 30-11-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius
Hormones do in fact effect moods. Pregnancy and periods are known to cause mood swings from hormones. They effect the brain causing a person to rapidly feel different moods. It's not 'influence'. it's a hormone that effects your brain causing moods. When a women is near her period. They can have PMS. This is what effecting my mood.

But I think what you're saying is your mood doesn't effect your actions. Switch I only mentioned my mood.

www.wisegeekhealth.com...

edit on 30-11-2017 by CaptainHook because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

TL;TR. I wasn't being literal.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Let me see...

Degenerative disc disease
Sciatica
Multiple surgeries
Multiple bike accidents
Old sparring injuries
Scars from an iron bar round my head
One small knife wound
Aches and pains from a couple of cracked bones
And I'm broke.

Still want to swap?

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Still maybe the thread and the answer will help some that are being so, sorry I am actually very tired over here and about to get 400 wink's.
Anyway my answer stand's for anyone that is literal on that point and of course there are many that are (I may have embellished my own grossness to make the point).

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
Emotions are best shared...

With strangers on the Internet? That's a cheap date.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I forgot about the bald spot!

You really wouldn't want my bald spot.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join