It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will happen if War Succumbs? Do not Flag This Post. Thanks

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
WWIII will most likely be the NWO against China, Russia, India, Pakistan and about 40 other smaller countries. NWO will be America, EU, Japan, South Korea and about 40 other smaller countries. Winner takes all...

Read my post above. There will not be any such overt global war of such a nature any time soon.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnakinWayneII

Read my post above. There will not be any such overt global war of such a nature any time soon.

The only way for NWO to take control of the world would be to displace a good number of countries that would not go down too easily.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Many of those nations which "would not go down too easily" are still kept on a leash.

Example:

www.news18.com/amp/news/world/trump-govt-opposes-imf-bailout-to-pakistan-says-it-could-be-used-to-repay-chinese-debt-2092931.html

Trump Govt Opposes IMF bailout to Pakistan, Says it Could be Used to Repay 'Chinese Debt'

The bipartisan group of three lawmakers expressed their "deep concern" over the likely use of IMF's bailout package to repay the massive Chinese debt that Pakistan has accumulated under China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC).

www.thebalance.com...

US Debt to China, How Much It Is, Reasons Why, and What If China Sells

The U.S. debt to China is $1.13 trillion as of January 2019. That's 28% of the $3.97 trillion in Treasury bills, notes, and bonds held by foreign countries. The rest of the $22 trillion national debt is owned by either the American people or by the U.S. government itself.

China has the greatest amount of U.S. debt held by a foreign country. Japan comes second at $1.07 trillion, followed by Brazil at $305 billion. Ireland holds $270 billion, and the United Kingdom owns $272 billion.

edit on 8-4-2019 by AnakinWayneII because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

Lvl 18 Necromancer?

Did you just get the reanimate thread spell?
edit on 8-4-2019 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
WW3 will start over the Moon or control of Space or Maybe even Antarctica so we are pretty far away . Unless Russia and China dump the US dollar that would fire things up .
edit on 4/8/2019 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Many of those nations which "would not go down too easily" are still kept on a leash.

I don't see the leash... Tell China, Russia, Middle East etc that a world Government will assume control of their nation, and see what happens.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sapphire
I think World War Three will devistate North America.

I also think that your opinion matters.

Ok then, it's a de-bate!

Who do you think will throw the bomb first? Russia? America or Aliens from planet X? I'm being spontaneous which i rarely am, but would like thoughts on this because, You Matter!

I'm also celebrating and relatively happy so please forgive my tenacity.

If WWIII breaks out, America will remain unharmed. Just my opinion.

S&F+F+F+F+F

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Umm do you live on the planet earth because WW3 has long been underway.

From 2014 showing the 134 Wars we were in at that timea reply to: Sapphire

US Troops in World

Where the "war on Terror" is taking place

Oh and it was a false flag that fired the 1st shot in the War on Terror
edit on 8-4-2019 by CrazyFox because: More data to add

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Biggest threats are: fanatical terrorists and...pirates (and to an extent, drug wars).

I'd add organized crime to the list, too. Mexico's cartels basically run their nation now. I'm sure they'd love to get their hooks into the USA's political system and own both nations.

The Russian mob basically runs Russia.

I don't know the details of China, but it's my understanding that there are government officials that openly admit to being members of the organized crime syndicates there, and it just rolls into the rest of the political corruption without raising an eyebrow.

The police of all nations insist they are the only ones allowed to protect you. If, instead of letting the police handle it, you fight back against the local ganglord, you will be arrested. If you defy the local ganglord, and let the police protect you, they will probably fail at that.

So.... passive resistance isn't an option. Active resistance isn't an option. ......... so it looks like the only thing left is submission?

Hell of a system, right?

We'll still need aircraft carriers and destroyers
and the Navy and troops for...ummm....*possible* regional conflicts overseas I guess....

They're part of the deterrent. Both in case of war, and a deterrent against even trying to build up a military.

Unless you're going to get a navy as powerful as the top contenders, you're just wasting your money trying to build warships.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join