It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The police and mental illness.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I was arrested for hissing at somebody. It was my response when I did not feel like yelling and screaming back at them, did not feel like reflecting their emotions back at them in quite as an intense manner. They called the police on me. After the handcuffs were put on me I asked them to be loosened as they were way too tight. The police officer responed "they are only going to get tighter" and proceeded to squeeze them as tightly as he could, saying as he did it "your hands will fall off soon.". They took me to the cell and ordered me to take off my clothes and put on the suicide gown. I protested asking them to stop watching me but he said he wouldn't. He stared at my flaccid penis with desire in his eyes after I has gotten fully undressed. I made eye contact with him and smiled. He quickly looked away horrified I had caught him in the act.. this is the EVIL that lives in New Zealand... a disgusting country!

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Yeah, but are you a grower or a shower?

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: bananashooter

I don't grow anything apart from legal fruits and vegetables and always aim to be the best person I can be 😂 perhaps a little of both though lol
edit on 28-11-2017 by killerworm51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Id say its funny but I have a friend who recorded a nurse raping her on a hidden cam she had set up while she was drugged. The police took the evidence from her and never gave it back... Apparently it doesn't even exist anymore...
edit on 28-11-2017 by killerworm51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   
When you hissed, they probably saw that as out of the ordinary, that there might be something wrong with you. That is why they called.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
When you hissed, they probably saw that as out of the ordinary, that there might be something wrong with you. That is why they called.

I excercise my right to be extraordinary 😂 I often think so far outside of the box that sometimes I'm not even sure where that box went to. I'm practically a thought criminal.. In any case it seems I'm guilty until proven innocent and I will remain 'possibly a danger to myself and other people'. Perhaps one day I will think a thought so dangerous that it tears at the fabric of space time and then I will fashion myself some new clothes from that fabric. Any case I will never hiss at anyone again 😂 I've found temporarily forgetting what language is also works sufficiently. I think anger should be criminal. Let us arrest people who display anger and remove that emotion from the human experience entirely, lest the aliens punish me for not making any progress on this miserable planet 👽

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: killerworm51

Anger is very useful and effective when used appropriately. That is something the masses should learn. The fate of humanity may rest upon it frankly.
edit on 29-11-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SpeakerofTruth

This deserves way more stars then it will get, and probably needs to be a thread,

And

This is tangential in a humerous fashion, given that you were in fact arrested.

I excercise my right to be extraordinary 😂 I often think so far outside of the box that sometimes I'm not even sure where that box went to. I'm practically a thought criminal..

edit on 30-11-2017 by LucidWarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpeakerofTruth

Anger is very useful and effective when used appropriately. That is something the masses should learn. The fate of humanity may rest upon it frankly.

Can't say your wrong. I tend to use it in a more passive-aggressive manner. I try not to let outside influences disturb my peace too much though, life is too short for that.

top topics

join