It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GatewayPundit Journalist Lucian Wintrich Puts woman in headlock sparking melee gets arrested

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Now you're a mind reader and know what I'm thinking or believe? I have nothing to hide and I say it as I see them. I can say the exact same thing about your post. Have the courage and conviction to call out racial hate when you see it.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: 3daysgone

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: 3daysgone

No thieves should be punished.

But not "manhandled" if they are women? That is pretty sexist. I don't discriminate against thieves. I don't like any of them.

So violence is the only way to handle thieves?

No, but being a thief can lead to a violent crossing.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: pompel9

I think the police and county is going to get sued because of this.

You may be right. Was it the campus police that arrested him? Maybe the school will get sued.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: DanDanDat

i just saw a video of a pee wee herman looking troll sit there like a terrible comedian being heckled and refusing to leave the stage. his freedom of speech was merely an attempt to troll a crowd he knew did not want to and would heckle his message. he wanted to create the melee so he could point his fingers and say "the left is anti free speech" . of course that lady should not have taken his paper and both parties were wrong in this instance but pee wee was lucky that was the least of the damage he instigated, that crowd looks like it was ready to cause some serious trouble and believe me these types of situations will increase especially if trolls like pee wee continue to insist on speaking in front of crowds that do not approve of his incendiary troll message.

Sure and the crowd (and apparently you) are giving the pee wee herman troll exactly what he wanted; he won, they lost. He has more supporters today than he had before this incident.

Situations like this will increase? That's more winning for the troles I guess. What a great victory for the children in this video.
edit on 29-11-2017 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Oh he was trying to "teach" lmao u know as well as I do the only reason he chose to speak there was to incite a melee so he can point his fingers at the big bad violent sjw's too bad the only one that resorted to violence was him. That guy is a twerp and he deserves to get his ass kicked honestly. Play with fire and you will get burned. Like I said before what do you think would happen if a blm leader demanded to "teach" at a police academy. People begging for conflict get no sympathy from me. I honestly don't give any sympathy to the girl either she and that twerp both got what they were looking for.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

yea and thats how these idiots like to do it, create a bunch of negative publicity, say a bunch of politically incorrect crap, troll whoever they can and then end up with 15 minutes of fame. the end goal is to have an alex jones type empire where they can sit back offend, incite hatred all while laughing all the way to the bank. yea he is a winner alright.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I really wish these MRA-Klanazis pukes would try this crap at the corner of Crenshaw & MLK Blvd.

I'd pay money for that!

K~

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

So I was right.

Your theory is that if you do not deem someone worth it. Then you are justified doing whatever to stop them from speaking.

In your mind, you have already robbed them of their basic human rights because you decided they don't have them anymore because you don't like them.

Whatever the message, as vile as it may be, a human is a human with all the rights that come with it, including the right to speak their mind. Simply uttering an idea, no matter how much you might hate the idea, is no grounds to dehumanize them. Far better we see who the twerps are than to have them forever hidden among us.

I mean, after all, imagine if no one was allowed to read the fascist thoughts inside your head?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

if go provoke, antagonize and try to start a fight don't cry to me when you come home with a black eye. if you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

Speaking is not provoking anything, especially at a venue like this where you usually have to pay money to even get in to see the speaker in question.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

lol so now i'm a fascist? lol dont stop there go ahead what else am i? sjw, libtard, virtue signaler etc etc hahahah oh i forgot racist and snowflake. you guys crack me up with all the name calling and deflecting.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX

So you're saying his response was totally appropriate?

I don't think you have the right by law to put a woman in a choke hold for taking your script away but I'm not all caught up on laws in Connecticut.

What would have been reasonable was to stand in front of her demanding your papers back or just asking the many police officers around to stop her. But you think putting her in a choke hold is the best solution?

Tired of the woman card? Man or woman, he would have been arrested. I wonder if he would have had the guts to put a guy in a strangle hold? That dude looks little and scrawny as all can be! He probably only fights women!

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX

God damn NEWS 8 WTNH! Always with their constant propaganda pieces!!

That's it! I've had enough!

BTW, that YouTube channel sure is full right wing, complete defense and gives a lot of attention to the ALT RIGHT, Neo Nazis, and Richard Spencer. So lemme ask you, what are your thoughts about white supremacy because if I didn't know any better that channel is hardcore pro white supremacist.

edit on 30-11-2017 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Yep. That about describes it.

The woman, I'm betting, knew the fix was in. Otherwise? I doubt she would have walked up and taken the paper.

Free speech is cool, so long as it's speech I agree with--that's the lesson here, boys and girls. Ain't it grand?

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   
It would have been a lot funnier if he had printed up a couple of copies of his speech and had them underneath the podium so that when the incapable of rational thought SJW stole his papers, he just reached underneath and grabbed another copy, called out to her and waved the next copy in the air.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join