It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GatewayPundit Journalist Lucian Wintrich Puts woman in headlock sparking melee gets arrested

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

I will give a pro tip for free, if my gf did something stupid like that and you manhandled her for it, I would proceed to manhandle you so severely you would hide in your moms basement for the indefinite future.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: SlowNail

Also looks like the cops were instructed to only act to protect the snowflake thieves.
What a sad state of shutting down speech

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

He apprehended a thief, but you wouldn't know what theft meant.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

When they ganged up on him at a staged event to get a reaction then he is within his rights to reclaim his property. What so hard to understand?
Your dismissal of theft says a lot about you as well.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   

I did not see any beating in the video - way to conflate and lie.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I will give a pro tip for free, if my gf did something stupid like that and you manhandled her for it, I would proceed to manhandle you so severely you would hide in your moms basement for the indefinite future.

Triggering Intensifies!

Calm down big man. No one has claimed that women should be beaten up.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   

if my gf did something stupid like that

What does that say about your choice of women?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   

lol. Simmer down Sparticus. If you don't want your thieving girlfriend to get man handled you better teach her not to steal. Those that don't are the kind of guys that usually dwell in their parents basements.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

if my gf did something stupid like that

What does that say about your choice of women?

You tell me?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

lol. Simmer down Sparticus. If you don't want your thieving girlfriend to get man handled you better teach her not to steal. Those that don't are the kind of guys that usually dwell in their parents basements.

Really , well go for it big boy, next time you see a woman steeling, manhandle her and pray you don't get caught.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Really , well go for it big boy, next time you see a woman steeling, manhandle her and pray you don't get caught.

So you think thieves should be let go if they are women? WTH little boy. That is childish thinking.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   

No thieves should be punished.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   

But not "manhandled" if they are women? That is pretty sexist. I don't discriminate against thieves. I don't like any of them.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   

But not "manhandled" if they are women? That is pretty sexist. I don't discriminate against thieves. I don't like any of them.

So violence is the only way to handle thieves?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Seriously is that where we are now, you young ones actually think equal rights mean it's OK for men to beat up women?

Seriously is that where we are now, you actually think that a thief doesn't deserve a beat down, which is not what happened at all mind you. If you call that beating up a women you need to be introduced to some people that actually beat up women.

Not to long ago a football player knocked his girl friend out in an elevator, and she didn't even steal from him. I just think all thieves should be treated equal.

If it's the same one that was on the news, then she hit him first.

This thieving girl got exactly what she deserved. The cops didn't do their job, they saw her took the papers and did nothing. So he was within his right to take back his property. I think the police and county is going to get sued because of this.
edit on 29-11-2017 by pompel9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:11 AM
link   
omg u guys probably approve of a mans hand being cut off for stealing a candy bar too, hell a thief is a thief right? that guy really is a troll nobody wanted to hear him i don't even think he had one supporter except the goof in the make america great outfit. why do these far right wing trolls insist on having their free speech shared where no one wants to hear their crap? it would be like if the leader of black lives matter demanded to speak at a police academy hey "free speech" i'm sure you would be ok with that right? oh and i'm sure the police would just sit there all polite with their hands in their laps.

these idiot trolls do this for confrontation. they live for this kind of stuff, the milos, the spencers, blm the klan etc etc play with fire you're eventually going to get burned.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:27 AM
link   
One good thing about the current generation, they don't sit back and accept racial intolerance. Are we going forward towards a more tolerant and civilized society or back to the day where we separated ourselves based upon the color of our skin? Correct me if I'm wrong, but we're these racially charged hate speeches being presented on college campuses before Donald Trump took office? Is he emboldening these hate groups to come out of the shadows to preach their racial hate?

We have free speech in this country but we shouldn't be creating a public platform to give racial hate a voice, whether it be black or white. The people of the U.S. should all rise above this! If you think about it, hate is what's causing terrorism around the world. Country's don't communicate with each other and threaten each other with war because of hate. Hate is everywhere in this world and it certainly is not bringing the world together, now is it?

Satan is sitting back and enjoying his influence as we do his bidding. Humanity should be above this.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I didn’t see any woman get put into a headlock or be assualted in any way. What happened was she stole his paper and he went and took it back. The women should be arrested if anyone is. Just because you disagree with what someone said doesn’t mean you can steal their property.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   
So I just saw a video of a bunch of children who act like (perhaps worse) than my 7 and 4 year old.... and this is supposed to be some triumphant moment for the left? What a said world we live in.
edit on 29-11-2017 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
He attempted to take back his property like a man should.

Scumbag lefties.

So it's ok to hit a girl for taking a piece of paper?

No wonder people call you right-wing idiots Nazis.
edit on 29-11-2017 by bgerbger because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join