It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gowdy now has the highest security clearance

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+44 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Gowdy Security Clearance

So now he has the ability to sit in on presidential briefings if he so choses. Apparently his first order of business is looking into the Bengazi incident. Things should start to get even more interesting. Go get 'em Gowdy!!

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Tekaran

Yes I heard this news earlier this week .He wont be so in the dark from now on .

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tekaran
Gowdy Security Clearance

So now he has the ability to sit in on presidential briefings if he so choses. Apparently his first order of business is looking into the Bengazi incident. Things should start to get even more interesting. Go get 'em Gowdy!!

I doubt he can sit in on 'any' he chooses. President Trump would likely have the final say.
edit on 25-11-2017 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

There was a thread about Trey several months ago talking about his future responsibilities. I had a good feeling he would get the kind of clearance he has now.

I also have a good feeling that Trey will do some really solid things for this country, and quite likely, things that have not been foreseen by most.

edit on 25-11-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

one of the few that isnt completely worthless in dc.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I like Trey. He seems like the kind of guy who will do the right thing with the information he receives, not just sit on it.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I used to think that there might be some in DC with integrity.

But after the rapey-slush-hush-fund, they can all go #### themselves.

Sorry.

But I am disgusted with everyone in congress.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
that assclown e_e

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
He seems like a total ass to me and unbelievably partisan. I can see why people on this forum like him so much, but giving him more power is the last thing America needs.

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
This country is never going to regain confidence in our justice system until We The People get justice for the criminality, negligence and abuse perpetrated during the last few years.

The wool can no longer be pulled over our eyes. We KNOW corruption went all the way to the top, and we want justice.

Maybe now we can finally get to the very bottom of it and hold people accountable no matter how far up the ladder it went.
edit on 25-11-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
The Deep State just collectively crapped their pants

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Gowdy is an actor. Who's he put behind bars? It's all talk. Makes for great TV. Benghazi really? He needs to be looking into 9/11.

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
He seems like a total ass to me and unbelievably partisan. I can see why people on this forum like him so much, but giving him more power is the last thing America needs.

He only seems like a total ass to you because he pretty much owns everyone that you agree with, with logic.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
This top clearance could not be given to a better person right now, imho.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Does he ride a white horse and have really shiny armour?
Do ladies swoon when he passes?

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: errck
Gowdy is an actor. Who's he put behind bars? It's all talk. Makes for great TV. Benghazi really? He needs to be looking into 9/11.

Harold Watson "Trey" Gowdy III

Gowdy served as clerk for John P. Gardner on the South Carolina Court of Appeals as well as for United States District Court Judge George Ross Anderson, Jr.. He then went into private practice before being selected as a U.S. federal prosecutor in April 1994. Gowdy would later be awarded the Postal Inspector’s Award for the successful prosecution of J. Mark Allen, one of “America’s Most Wanted” suspects.

In February 2000, he left the United States Attorney’s Office to run for 7th Circuit Solicitor. He defeated incumbent Solicitor Holman Gossett in the Republican primary. He ran unopposed in the general election. Gowdy was reelected in 2004 and 2008, both times unopposed. During his tenure, he appeared in two episodes of the television program "Forensic Files," as well as Dateline NBC and SCETV. He prosecuted the full set of criminal cases, including seven death penalty cases.

When the state faced a budget crunch that forced many employees to go on unpaid furloughs, Gowdy funneled part of his campaign account into the solicitor's budget so his staff could keep working.

It would appear he's put plenty of bad guys behind bars. He had a quite distinguished career and ran unopposed three times as a 7th Circuit Solicitor.

He pissed the insiders off by defeating a Beltway insider in his own Party.

In the run-off election, Gowdy defeated Inglis 70%–30%.[19] The 4th district was considered so heavily Republican that it was widely presumed Gowdy had clinched a seat in Congress with his primary victory.[20] Gowdy defeated Democratic nominee Paul Corden 63%–29%

Gowdy is no lightweight and one of the few I like due to his Moderate views.

I think Gowdy is formidable, fair enough to follow the evidence even if it messes up a fellow Republican and now they can't stonewall him anymore, some heads might actually roll.

I think he's the wrong guy for opponents to go after with the usual partisan propaganda and hate. I'd think both sides should be concerned if things are being covered up.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

i kinda swoon when he whips out that southern drawl

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: errck

He might.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
So ....

May I suggest ....

Gowdy for President 2020.

To me ... as an outsider ... he would be the stuff of real Presidents.

But no ... lets let the geriatric convention have their way and Sanders 2020 Vision

There you go, someone will likely steal that slogan. You read it here first.

P

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join