It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Perhaps the real reason for the Moore gambit by the left.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Leonidas

originally posted by: nwtrucker

originally posted by: Aazadan
a reply to: nwtrucker

Ya, constitutional roots... that's why we're putting bloggers with zero legal training on the courts?

That said, I think that has nothing to do with it because these judges will all be purged once it's shown Trump is a foreign agent.

It's because Moore is a pedophile.

Ah, I detect frustration from your camp. Thank you....

Have to wonder about people who would rather vote for Anything But a Democrat, even if it means electing a pedophile.

Good for you exposing your true feelings.

LOL. Very good. Except the accusers have been proven false...if you'd bother researching it.

Of course, YOUR true feeling also come forth with your labeling without trial. Of course, it doesn't matter if it goes to trial or not, does it?? Just knock him out of running and the goal has been achieved.

But yes. your ARE right. I trust no democrats, whatsoever. None, zip, nada.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker But yes. your ARE right. I trust no democrats, whatsoever. None, zip, nada.

Thank you for proving my point.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Leonidas

originally posted by: nwtrucker But yes. your ARE right. I trust no democrats, whatsoever. None, zip, nada.

Thank you for proving my point.

Any time...

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

a reply to: underwerks

Here's a little distinction you may have missed. A Constitutionalist is a supporter of the Constitution. Yes?

A lawyer is a slime ball. Yes?

I'd take Judge Roy Bean over most in our 'Judicial Branch'.

That isn't surprising in the least. Most Trump people would support a potato for public office if it ran as a conservative.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

a reply to: underwerks

Here's a little distinction you may have missed. A Constitutionalist is a supporter of the Constitution. Yes?

A lawyer is a slime ball. Yes?

I'd take Judge Roy Bean over most in our 'Judicial Branch'.

That isn't surprising in the least. Most Trump people would support a potato for public office if it ran as a conservative.

I find it singularly amazing with 'stellar' candidates the Democrat Party has foisted on the voters that you place yourselves below 'potatoes'.

I suppose it shows the lack of platform, leadership and mandate that you fall to this level. By the way, I understand the month of October was the lowest level of donations to the DNC in what(?) 15 years??

P.S. This is fun....
edit on 25-11-2017 by nwtrucker because: addition

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Roy Moore is a lawyer, ergo, Roy Moore is a slimeball.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234

Roy Moore is a lawyer, ergo, Roy Moore is a slimeball.

Likely true. He is 'our' slimeball, however.....

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

I like this thread. It shows just how desperate the liberals are.

Doug Jones has been flooding the airwaves with commercials talking about how "mainstream" and "moderate" he is. The funny thing is, Moore has been silent and he's still maintaining a slight lead in the polls. As I understand it, he is supposed to be giving a press conference in the next couple of days... or was it today? Nah, couldn't have been today; everyone was watching the Iron Bowl.

Incidentally, the Crimson Tide l... lo.... ooogh... loogh... scored less than Auburn, so there are a lot of seriously angry Alabamians right now, all set to take down anything or anyone that dares aggravate them... and Washington DC is pretty darn aggravating... come to think of it, so is Doug Jones.

Once Moore is seated, there will be another vote for confirmation of any truly conservative judge,and against anyone who has liberal leanings. Politics is like a pendulum, and the recent administrations pulled it so far to the left, it has to swing extreme right before it can stabilize again. And that's going to be a lot of fun to watch! The Judicial Branch has been used for some time as a method of implementing policies that did not have solid support, and all that's going away.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

This year? Anyone can win. Period. No dominant teams.

I break down the 'game' as Trump has the Executive Branch, The Republican Elite have the Legislative Branch and the Dems have held the Judicial.

On rare occasions, the Executive and Legislative overlap in goals. Judicial appointments are one of the few. This makes the Washington, D.C. version of 'Game of Thrones' better than the series....

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 04:43 AM
link   

www.cnbc.com...

As the article from CNBC indicates. The conservatives can now make near wholesale appointments to the Federal courts. It is rapidly returning to it's Constitutional roots...hopefully.

Oh yeah, back to our constitutional roots.

Trump picks ghost hunter to be federal judge

The appointment of Brett Talley, 36, for a lifetime post as an Alabama federal judge is raising eyebrows because he has never tried a case.

It also emerged he failed to disclose on a conflict-of-interest questionnaire that his wife is a White House lawyer.

But he did divulge his Tuscaloosa Paranormal Research Group membership.

But hey, what's out of the ordinary about appointing a 36 year old ex-ghost hunter who's never tried a case, to a 40 year judgeship. Whatever. I know a dog catcher that would make a great secretary of commerce.

Yep, he should have appointed a conservative activist instead, what a dummy.

Start his own 9th circuit.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

www.cnbc.com...

As the article from CNBC indicates. The conservatives can now make near wholesale appointments to the Federal courts. It is rapidly returning to it's Constitutional roots...hopefully.

Oh yeah, back to our constitutional roots.

Trump picks ghost hunter to be federal judge

The appointment of Brett Talley, 36, for a lifetime post as an Alabama federal judge is raising eyebrows because he has never tried a case.

It also emerged he failed to disclose on a conflict-of-interest questionnaire that his wife is a White House lawyer.

But he did divulge his Tuscaloosa Paranormal Research Group membership.

But hey, what's out of the ordinary about appointing a 36 year old ex-ghost hunter who's never tried a case, to a 40 year judgeship. Whatever. I know a dog catcher that would make a great secretary of commerce.

Yep, he should have appointed a conservative activist instead, what a dummy.

Start his own 9th circuit.

Yep, Judge Roy Bean style. Better than the crowd we've had to put up with in the Judicial.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join