It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vegas Shooting Survivor Killed in Hit and Run (November 17)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Of course I get the feeling that Trump is behind this like numerous other things.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

I do not find your cannibalism gif to be funny.

This off topic to the post but that is gross.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
THIS death (Nov. 17th.) seems to be the most recent of an inordinate amount of very odd deaths involving Vegas shooting survivors.

Unless I'm mistaken, there have been others over the past weeks since the tragic shooting event.

This seems remarkably odd to me...and appears to defy mere coincidence.

Could it be that, for some unknown reason, these people are being specifically and systematically targeted for elimination?

Hollywood did a movie about this idea sometime back. A bunch of people who were supposed to die in an event, somehow escaped death. Then, death came for them, to finish the job, one by one. Can't remember the name of the movie or circumstances involved in the plot though.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Several (SEVEN?!) Vegas Shooting witnesses killed..
coincidence? Aint no such thing!

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   
The whole case is weird with to many questions. I dont even know where to start on the LV shooting

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

THIS death (Nov. 17th.) seems to be the most recent of an inordinate amount of very odd deaths involving Vegas shooting survivors.

Unless I'm mistaken, there have been others over the past weeks since the tragic shooting event.

This seems remarkably odd to me...and appears to defy mere coincidence.

Could it be that, for some unknown reason, these people are being specifically and systematically targeted for elimination?

Hollywood did a movie about this idea sometime back. A bunch of people who were supposed to die in an event, somehow escaped death. Then, death came for them, to finish the job, one by one. Can't remember the name of the movie or circumstances involved in the plot though.

Final Destination

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 05:05 AM
link   

You could probably say that.

Biggest question is what made these people targets? Were they part of a conspiracy themselves?
edit on 13-4-2022 by SeriouslyDeep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 05:06 AM
link   
You could probably say that.

Biggest question is what made these people targets? Were they part of a conspiracy themselves?
edit on 13-4-2022 by SeriouslyDeep because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join