It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vegas Shooting Survivor Killed in Hit and Run (November 17)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
THIS death (Nov. 17th.) seems to be the most recent of an inordinate amount of very odd deaths involving Vegas shooting survivors.

Unless I'm mistaken, there have been others over the past weeks since the tragic shooting event.

This seems remarkably odd to me...and appears to defy mere coincidence.

Could it be that, for some unknown reason, these people are being specifically and systematically targeted for elimination?

LAS VEGAS, NV (WCMH) — Just weeks after surviving the worst mass shooting in American history, a Las Vegas man was killed in a hit and run accident.

Roy McClellan, 52, was hitchhiking on Nov. 17 when a Chevrolet Camaro plowed into him on Route 160. The driver of the car fled the scene, leaving McClellan for dead. McClellan and his wife Denise were among the survivors of the Route 91 Harvest Festival shooting, where Stephen Paddock unleashed hundreds of rounds on the crowd, killing 58 people and wounding hundreds more.

Now, she’s looking for answers. “I’m angry. I feel that he [was] under the influence of something or drunk and didn’t want to get caught,” Denise told KSNV. “So he bailed and left my husband laying there in the street. He doesn’t deserve that.”

Denise said McClellan was struggling to deal with surviving the shooting and was seeking help. “It was really messing with his head, and he was going to therapy,” she said.

Police are searching for the driver responsible in the hit and run, and Denise is trying to pick up the pieces left behind.

nbc4i.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Are these the survivors that gave a testimony somewhere in the media? If not, then it is just bad luck for them.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Odd, it doesn't say who witnessed the hit and run. How do they know what kind of car it was?

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

Are these the survivors that gave a testimony somewhere in the media? If not, then it is just bad luck for them.

Exactly what I thought. There were literally thousands of people there, its bound to happen, some have things happen to them. There is not a conspiracy here. Just bad luck.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: Autorico

Because of debris at the scene.

And this article says the driver and vehicle have been found.

Well yeah, somebody had to be driving the car that killed him... Just the same as somebody would have had to pull the trigger on the gun that shot him, if he went out that way. Just because a car and driver were found doesn't make it any less suspicious.
It'll be interesting to see if anything strange comes out about the driver, or if it turns out he received a large sum of money recently.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Ah OK thanks
. The article in the OP didn't have that info.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Yea, had to go back and find the article about the hit and run itself rather than the vic.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
How many THOUSANDS of people are survivors of the Las Vegas barrel shoot?

Quite a few.
And statistically, people die...even if they were one of THOUSANDS.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Coincidence? Police where I am from drive that model car.....

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Denise said McClellan was struggling to deal with surviving the shooting and was seeking help.

“It was really messing with his head, and he was going to therapy,” she said.

So...Mr. McClellan was talking to a "therapist". I don't get the whole guilt complex about surviving though. But, I still wonder what he was talking about during his therapy sessions.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

You have never heard of Survivors Remorse?

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
OTHERS:

Gave interview/Died in sleep.

Vegas shooting survivor, California charity co-founder dies suddenly

www.seacoastonline.com...

Fiery Car Explosion.

Las Vegas shooting survivors killed in car crash

www.nydailynews.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

So that's four, two of whom don't seem to have done any talking about anything that contradicts the OT about the incident, and we don't know what exactly this latest fella had said to anybody about it.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Hmmm Maybe that person wasn't blasting information to the populace but maybe mentioned something to his therapist or a friend over a phone call and someone was listening in. Maybe they took this person out before they could put what they witnessed out there.

It makes me wonder why that guard who was shot in the leg suddenly vanished only to show up on Ellen. Maybe he was smart about it. By doing this, he secured his safety. Maybe he didn't tell everything he really saw and only told what he needed to say enough to stay alive, like telling 'someone' out there "See... I'm not going to talk.. I just spoke on the basics and nothing that would want you to kill me for". If he said something different now, people might not believe him so they just deemed him unimportant.

Still, it's possible that since so many people were there, it's just happenstance. Something like this would require an experiment with a couple thousand people over a few months to see if some of them would die by 'mysterious' means.

Keep in mind, each person that ended up dead after this either had no trace of who killed the witness or by some random death that just seemed off. The ones that were wounded and died after by some other means, it makes me wonder.

It's kind of like the people around the Clintons that up and died by various means... just with a lot more people. I'm on the fence with this one.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Now we have to ask ourselves...

Is this a statistical anomaly? How many survivors from the massacre are there? How many have been killed or died since the shooting? Is this a disproportional ratio as compared to the population at large?

I think it's suspicious, but I am not a number cruncher and I wouldn't know where to obtain those stats anyways. But if there were say...1,000 survivors from the shooting (random number) and 10 of them have died/been murdered in the mean time...that would be 1.00%...is that supported in the general population? Was there a correlation of where these survivors were located during the shooting? Where they lived? Their job descriptions?

Are there any common threads that connect these witnesses other than the shooting?

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico

You have never heard of Survivors Remorse?

Of course, I have. I said I just don't get that kind of guilt complex.

Also, didn't we have a thread about FBI "agents" recommending particular attorneys and/or psychiatric assistance to survivors.
edit on 25-11-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I think the crux of it is, why was I spared when others were not. I could totally see myself feeling guilty that I survived while others didn't. /shrug

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico

I think the crux of it is, why was I spared when others were not. I could totally see myself feeling guilty that I survived while others didn't. /shrug

Guilty? That's the part I don't get at all unless you did something to cause another's death, or had some kind of knowledge or inkling beforehand.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The inference here being that everyone was supposed to die, didn't, lol.

Even better, the poor people at the concert that had no idea who or what was behind it are being singled out to die now, because they didn't - couldn't possibly know in the dark whatever reason a maniac had for doing this.

The notion this is some kind of gubment cover is even more maddening.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join