It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justin Trudeau plans to reintegrate ISIS terrorists back into Canada

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
Sometimes I think Canada needs Trump more than USA.

Trump wouldn't stand a chance in the house of commons. He'd stumble all over his simple minded words and look weak.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
a reply to: Sheye

I heard this today on the CBC and just shook my head.
I understand the PM is young and stupid, but really, how in the hell does he plan this to work out?
How do you know when you have successfully exorcised the Jihad out of an ISIS fighter?

The dudes just an idiot

We're talking about the guy that said "if you kill your enemies, they win."

But hey, he was a ski instructor. More qualified than Trump evidently.

Oh, and his name is Justin Castreau.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

originally posted by: M5xaz

a reply to: M5xaz

You obviously don't know Canadian politics. It runs at a snails pace because there is always a plan. It will probably be like 5 years from now before any of these people are set free from either jail or house arrest, most will probably see prison.

I do know....and there is NO plan....

Again. We will never know.
If the top law enforcement are as so bold to practice mr big and entrapment on it's own citizens you have no idea what they have 'planned'.

I am intrigued tho. Why are you so sure they have no plan?

I know they don't.

In addition, here is supplemental proof:
"A Canadian official responding to a CBC question wrote, “”Returning foreign terrorist travellers and their families, specifically women and children, require the appropriate disengagement and reintegration support”.

www.rcinet.ca...

Destroying C-51 is another obvious proof.

Paying off returning terrorists with millions is yet another.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Trump wouldn't stand a chance in the house of commons. He'd stumble all over his simple minded words and look weak.

No.
You are referring to Justin.
This is why Liberals had to change a century+ old tradition in Parliament to have Justin the idiot only have to answer once a week Question Period, under the excuse of "reform".
He needs that long to practice...an imbecile....

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

What?
No.

Those are people who spent time in custody of the US, and the time spent was being tortured for majority of their life.

Get a grip of reality.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

What?
No.

Those are people who spent time in custody of the US, and the time spent was being tortured for majority of their life.

Get a grip of reality.

Get a grip on facts. Get a clue on C-51.

I know far more on this topic than you will EVER know.

EOM.
edit on 23-11-2017 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

No.
This is why Liberals had to change a century+ old tradition in Parliament to have Justin the idiot only have to answer once a week Question Period, under the excuse of "reform".

Irrelevant.

Stop diverting the subject towards the current PM.
Justin holds his own in the commons, no one stands in his place, and if you knew how it worked, if you scripted or spoke on behalf you get torn to shreds.

edit on 23-11-2017 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

You can't even answer a simple question I asked. How am I supposed to take you serious?

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

You can't even answer a simple question I asked. How am I supposed to take you serious?

I did answer your question but you are clearly unable to understand it.

Good luck.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
DP

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

And you answered with more questions.
Yet you are SO SURE that you absolutely know they have no plan set in place.

Either you are working for the government, and hinting towards something, or you are just pulling random facts out of no-where and making assumptions based off Canadian MSM.
Once again, Canadian intelligence and law enforcement are rather stern and secretive. if you cannot grasp this concept then you do NOT know Canada at all.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

And you answered with more questions.
Yet you are SO SURE that you absolutely know they have no plan set in place.

Either you are working for the government, and hinting towards something, or you are just pulling random facts out of no-where and making assumptions based off Canadian MSM.
Once again, Canadian intelligence and law enforcement are rather stern and secretive. if you cannot grasp this concept then you do NOT know Canada at all.

I did answer your question but you are clearly unable to understand it.

Canadian LEAs and IC are limited by this Liberal's government destruction of C-51

In addition, your "facts" on the "torture" cases are completely wrong.

The text of the Supreme Court decision made no requirement or reference, direct or indirect or implied, for the need of Canada to pay anything to these terrorists

Good luck

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

No.

Irrelevant.

Stop diverting the subject towards the current PM.
Justin holds his own in the commons, no one stands in his place, and if you knew how it worked, if you scripted or spoke on behalf you get torn to shreds.

Justin cannot hold his own on anything.
Even dumb enough to confuse "decibels" with "decimals", with "decimals" a concept learned in grade 3.
www.youtube.com...

I guess this explains why he failed out of Engineering...

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

I'd like to ask.

What is C-51?
How does it effect what this thread is about?

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Also. Lets have some fun.

Let's see Trump in this environment:

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Also. Lets have some fun.

Let's see Trump in this environment:

Yes.

You just confirmed that he needs to physically push others, nothing to be proud of but something very common with low iQ people unable to verbalize or express themselves intelligently.

There's a reason why many/most of his own ministers refer to Justin as "the pothead" behind his back and mock and laugh about him....

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

I'd like to ask.

What is C-51?
How does it effect what this thread is about?

This thread is about the idiotic PM's approach to ISIS fighters coming back to Canada.

This same idiot is gutting C-51, a bill Justin clearly does not understand, that Canadian LEAs and IC had LOBBIED for, and was passed by the previous Conservative government. Among other things , it allowed a judge to grant a warrant to interfere with and foil terrorist/terrorist plans before a plot of theirs actually kills people, for example, allowing a harmless substance to be substituted for explosives.

Gutting C-51 prevents Canadian LEAs and IC of undertaking the strong reaction even you are calling for.

QED

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Maybe you should reread what you just said, because youre saying "Cmon guys, its just 150 terrorists or terrorist associates. What harm could come of that?"

I dunno. Maybe theyll just get a job at mickey ds and live the dream.

Right.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Just wait until Canada starts turning into Europe.

Aside from Trudeau, one of the countries majority parties, the NDP, just elected Jagmeet Singh as their leader... who got his education on Soros dime through one of his front foundations. Looks like they are covering all stops to make sure that what happened in the US and UK won't happen up there.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Just wait for the first bomb to go off...then you will see airhead-Trudeau get the big stare down by many Canadians. Next PM had better reverse all the problems JT has caused..and fast. Then press charges against him for TREASON

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join