It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So much disinformation - who can be trusted to investigate my woo experiences?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Monsieur Baddogma, I may well do that! I have in the past written summaries of weird encounters, bizarre experiences with otherworldly forces, etc, but much has been scattered in different threads, and there's definitely therefore some scope for a bullet point list of woo, from age five to present day. Again, I suppose there is likely to be a measure of catharsis gained by just such a process..

NB - Surprisingly, I seem to have been given 'a nod' this morning, a message, a response, in connection with the writing of this thread last night. My kind handlers have apparently gotten the full sense of my epic levels of frustration, after being briefed on this thread, and 'they' have basically cleared something up for me, something of great significance, which soothes the dissonance greatly! In fact, one branch of the fraternity had already told me to stop writing about my experiences on 'strange websites' (they meant ATS, because I don't write anywhere else!) -but this morning, another branch affirmed that I'm not going crazy, and basically filled in the blanks covering a wide aspect ratio of my extant & historical circumstances. Which was nice of them! Tentative optimism now reigns supreme in the mind of the Fly... I have a feeling this was done so as to encourage me to stop commenting on the situation openly, but I'm not 100% on that aspect as yet.

NB - it may be best if I forward you the information in a private message first; you can analyse the broadstrokes & see what you think, in terms of whether I should share my experience openly, or keep it guarded. Appreciate your help - I've enjoyed numerous engagements with you on here over the years, we have definitely clicked on certain topics, and as a result I do value your opinion.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

corey is even worse
and yes listen to me, you will learn things that you would never otherwise
any researcher that says we are in possesion of higly advanced thecnology is trash
the ufos arent aliens, they are interdimensional beings
we should bow down to them because we will never be as awesome as they are
also farrel supports chemtrails and judy wood insane theorys about 9/11
total cancer

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

the ufos arent aliens, they are interdimensional beings

What´s the difference?
edit on 0b29America/ChicagoWed, 22 Nov 2017 18:57:29 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 22 Nov 2017 18:57:29 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Just to add:

also farrel supports chemtrails

That statement is more than BS, it's wilful disinformation! Check his website & see if you can find anything but a hesitant article (about something else entirely, not even directly about chemtrails at all) which partially refers to two incidents which caused hm to put a little bit more stock in the POSSIBILITY of chemtrails. Nowhere does he 'support' chemtrails - he barely refers to them anywhere at all! And where he does, he can't be described as anything other than agnostic on the matter.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

aliens use technology
the trickster thing uses the universe itself

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

You can trust people to not be trustworthy, so there IS an element of trust

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Fly, Joe Jordan would be my first choice if I were in your shoes...

I believe he is currently the MUFON National Director of South Korea.

I consider his "Unholy Communion: The Fourth Kind Unveiled" to be one of THE most important videos on the subject.

CE4 Research (Facebook)

CE4 Research Group

MUFON National Director REVEALS UFO SECRETS! - YouTube

BTW I am a HUGE fan of yours and have quoted a few of your ATS posts many times.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join