It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predictions & Prophecies for 2018

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Somehow I just know with all my gut that December will come after November, still just a gut feeling.

In all seriousness I do believe the aviation guys will finally get a peek at something we`ve been talking about for a very long time.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: StratosFear

You're likely right, but I think Trump will spare us all the war on Christmas by replacing the holiday with Trumpmas.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Just saw a third article on this.

Scientists predict more earthquakes in 2018 due to the earth's rotation slowing.

“The correlation between Earth’s rotation and earthquake activity is strong and suggests there is going to be an increase in numbers of intense earthquakes next year,” Roger Bilham University of Colorado.

Of course I've only seen Bilham and one other Scientist quoted in these articles so It might not come to pass. Still, good to track here and keep an eye on.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: StratosFear
Somehow I just know with all my gut that December will come after November, still just a gut feeling.

Witch!

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
After a Cleveland Browns type season from last years predictions... here are my 2018 predictions so I can get the first round draft pick again!

10. In the Year 2000, people will figure out that Supreme Court is just regular court but with tomatoes and sour cream!

9. In a freak laser accident, holographic Ronnie James Dio will come back to life, then sue his wife for inappropriate use of his image or likeness.

8. The Riemann Hypothesis will remain unsolved.

7. The American Public, being led by Judge Judy, will once again prohibit Budweiser's Pre-prohibition beer.

6. Somebody will be offended somewhere by something leading to a chair throwing brawl here on ATS.

5. The Twin Prime Conjecture will be proven (if I ever get off my duff and do it).

4. A cop will shoot somebody for actually committing a crime.

3. Mexico will apply for an NFL team sealing the fate of the league.

2. IBM and Google will be upstaged when a complete unknown, Rigetti Computing, makes a universal quantum computer and establishes quantum supremacy.

1. Kathie Griffin will do an "adult film" to try to remain relevant then cry about it to the media.

Maybe No. 1 has already happened, IDK....

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

I think it more likely that Kathy Griffin will do an adult film and that one or more of her male co-stars will come out and cry about claiming she sexually harassed them and touched them inappropriately while on-set and in front of the cameras.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I will follow Night Star.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

10. In the Year 2000, people will figure out that Supreme Court is just regular court but with tomatoes and sour cream!

That made me laugh my ass off!

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Forgot to credit it: Conan O'Brien's, "In the year 2000" skit.

For some reason that one has stuck with me the most!

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Justso

i lurk.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: StratosFear

You're likely right, but I think Trump will spare us all the war on Christmas by replacing the holiday with Trumpmas.

You better drop your blasphemy and join the true way of Festivus before they come for you.

They let you out too!?

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

here's my (sober-somber) contender:

...The leader of the Russian Orthodox Church said Monday the world is on the brink of slipping into “the abyss of the end of history,” according to a state-run news agency.
The apocalypse “is already visible to the naked eye,” ...

the Orthodox Patriarch, Kirill, visited Antarctic just as so many other world leaders have done in 2017...

... Kirill has called on countries to unite. “Today’s war on terror should be a joint effort,” he said in October 2016. “This isn’t just Russia’s fight. It’s for all countries, we should unite to defeat this evil, and this war I call a holy one.”

i think Kirill has the western Pope Francis in mind...as a False Prophet contender & proof in Antarctica of a race of non-Earthlings in the worlds' Past history

the story:
www.msn.com...

edit on st30151127821521302017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
There will be unrest in the Middle East
Doctors will find something else that causes cancer
You will receive a mysterious email that tells you how to melt belly fat with 'just one weird trick'.
Simon Cowell will pause for a very long time on whatever 'got talent' he's doing now.
You will fail to keep your New Years resolution.
A politician will lie about something.
Mugabe's successor will attempt to steal even more than Mugabe did, and his wife will attempt to 'out-Gucci' Grace Mugabe.
A government spokesman will use these exact words in an interview 'I'd like to answer that question in two ways, if I may'.
Gordon Ramsay will lose his temper in an Italian restaurant
Scientists will discover the secret of Lembit Opek's inexplicable success with women, reduce it to an algorythm, and use it to program sex robots
I will finally succeed in my quest to produce 'Superbacon'(tm) using pigs that have been bitten by radioactive pigs.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Probably the best thread I have seen in long long time....

It’s like a breath of fresh air with all this American political crap that’s always on here.

Thanks for the laugh...

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Hmmmmm.....superbacon(tm) 🐷🥓🥓....

a reply to: lawman27

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
the Mueller investigation will end with the only result being a classified report that we will never get to read.
Trump will resign, either because of medical problems or maybe because he's not happy with the job.
other political figures will also resign for various reason.
pence may or may not be sworn into office.
the investigation will produce a few arrests and convictions for non-russian matters.
the gov't will quietly work to seal up any weaknesses that may have been exploited by foreign and domestic operatives.
the politicians, of both parties will walk away with a better idea of how to corrupt our election system and that knowledge will be used by both the conservatives and democrats as much as they can.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join