It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Animated Short Film “In Shadow” Is A Visionary Journey Behind The Veil - Just Wow!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Just my take. Hw did those set? Any more?

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean by that.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

I added to the previous post. I was wondering what you thought, what your take was on what I said about blue red and the box.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I understand it now, thanks.

I don't have much more to say than I already said, as I didn't give much attention to the video when I saw what kind of video it was. I'm not the kind of person that tries to analyse the details of things done by people I don't know, as I find it more of a guessing game and I have many things to think about.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Hmmm, okay. Too much distraction is part of the theme.

Thanks though for the exchange.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: fluff007

Hello. I just ran across this video on YouTube and came here to see if someone has posted it. This video has blown me away. I cried as I watched it. I want to share this video with everyone I know. I wish we could play it for all to see .. I’m going through a big change in my life and I feel I’m breaking my box.

I have been off Facebook since 2011 and then I joined twitter in 2016, well I just deactivated my account last night but when I woke up this morning my account had been hacked and someone or something had activated my account. I deactivated it and then I said the password out loud to my son and then 5min later my account was activated again. So I silently chose another password and deactivated it again!! So far so good .. it made my tummy feel queasy tho ..

So I’ve been gone off this site for awhile and I came back a few days ago and now I came here for this video. I’m going through syncroncities I can’t deny. This is my reality ..

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: natalia

Hi there natalia :0)

Sounds like you found it as moving as I did! I've watched it over 40 times now I think. I shown it to over 30 people in real life. And I'm fascinated by the different reactions from people. Some get touched by it straight away, others can't hold their eyes on it. Others simply walk away!

Welcome to reality with a different set of eyes, it can take a little while to adjust - especially to synchronicities!

I wish you all the very best of luck of your journey..

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join