It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Animated Short Film “In Shadow” Is A Visionary Journey Behind The Veil - Just Wow!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: fluff007

A psychotic celebration of the cataclysmic darkness in mens
misguided souls. I think it demonstrates a deep convicting
hatred for mankind.

As a topic of discussion this is pure ATS.

SnF
edit on Rpm111817v33201700000026 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Anyone else notice the social justice warrior puppets?

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

I love these videos. I may show this one to my kids.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Hell yes! This is great stuff.
A bit repetitive and imo could be about 3 minutes shorter.
Really nice job with creating a universe and atmosphere, good styling on the animation.
The music was the best, it's strange and I love strange. I especially like how the vocals hint they might make sense but never do.
What he's showing is pretty much the world's problems as we see them, right? Everyone has a mask, we live in boxes, someone is always in power over you, energy flows through the social construct and in the end we are beings of light.

Major talent here.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Intriguing, I hope the masses encounter it and that they respond well.

Damn, I just have this feeling anything we BOTH like will meet major resistance somehow.
The really great stuff just slips by the masses.
That's why they're the masses.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Blue and Yellow pulsating flashes
>>CHECK
Bineural Beats Soundtrack
>>CHECK
Disturbing and emotion inducing images
>>CHECK

Yall been Brain Hacked

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Yall been Brain Hacked
Probably lol .

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Disturbing and emotion inducing images

Not to me.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I noticed in the beginning there were 3 dots. I've been looking into Tesla and 3,6,9 a lot lately. So, I dwindled it down to just the power of 3 and it's importance (or supposed importance).

I found this very interesting.
www.ancient-code.com...

edit on 19-11-2017 by nikkib0421 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Well obviously it won't work on mods
Yall have evolved past emotions

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: nikkib0421

Funny I noticed the three dots too. Interesting to note that painting that sold for 450mil the person in painting was holding a globe with three dots in it too...

Ty for the link

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

I think it demonstrates a deep convicting hatred for mankind.

That's not how I took it. I saw it as a darkly honest representation of the psychopathic predatory TPTB, the world they've created, and what they've done to society with their 100 years of mind dumbing & numbing social engineering.

edit on 19-11-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: fluff007
...self-empowerment.

The Manipulation of Information: Awake!—2000

“By clever and persevering use of propaganda even heaven can be represented as hell to the people, and conversely the most wretched life as paradise.”—ADOLF HITLER, MEIN KAMPF.

AS MEANS of communicating have expanded—from printing to the telephone, radio, television, and the Internet—the flow of persuasive messages has dramatically accelerated. This communications revolution has led to information overload, as people are inundated by countless messages from every quarter. Many respond to this pressure by absorbing messages more quickly and accepting them without questioning or analyzing them.

The cunning propagandist loves such shortcuts—especially those that short-circuit rational thought. Propaganda encourages this by agitating the emotions, by exploiting insecurities, by capitalizing on the ambiguity of language, and by bending rules of logic. As history bears out, such tactics can prove all too effective.
Some propagandists play on pride.

We Found Something Better: Awake!—2005

Spiritual Awakening
One day I saw the book You Can Live Forever in Paradise on Earth in Freddy’s room, and I began to look through it. I was captivated by the chapter “What Kind of Place Is Hell?” It caught my attention because Mother had said that a person who had done bad things would burn in hell. So I was afraid of going there.

A few weeks later, while we were still in the Canary Islands, I had a miscarriage. When they took me to the hospital, I told Roberto to ask Freddy for the book I had seen in his room. I wanted to read it while recovering. I loved the book. Among other things, I learned that the Bible hell is simply the common grave of mankind and that it never came into God’s heart to torture anyone. (Jeremiah 7:31) It impressed me that the Bible teaches that the dead are not conscious of anything at all.—Ecclesiastes 9:5, 10.
Change in Values and Priorities

What the h*ll is HELL anyway? Are you going there?
edit on 19-11-2017 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
IT'S why I like guns...I can't TARGET the higher ups though,THEY hide well.
ANYONE lower DOESN'T deserve me.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
3 has been a popular number for a while.

Egypt, Egyptian: Insight, Volume 1

...Only a few, relatively speaking, of the hundreds of deities seem to have received worship on a truly national basis. Most popular among these was the trinity or triad of Osiris, Isis (his wife), and Horus (his son). ...
...There are numerous correspondencies between the principal gods of Egypt and those of Babylon, the evidence favoring Babylon as the source and Egypt as the receiver or perpetuator.

THE TRINITY IS NOT NEW

The religious triad, or trinity, was a prominent feature of worship in Babylon. One Babylonian triad was composed of Sin (a moon-god), Shamash (a sun-god), and Ishtar (a goddess of fertility and war). In ancient Egypt, a god was often viewed as being married to a goddess who bore him a son, “forming a divine triad or trinity in which the father, moreover, was not always the chief, contenting himself on occasion with the role of prince consort, while the principal deity of the locality remained the goddess.” (New Larousse Encyclopedia of Mythology) One Egyptian triad consisted of the god Osiris, the goddess Isis, and their son Horus.

Christendom has its triad—the Trinity. Clerics say that the Father, the Son, and the holy spirit are one God. But that is an assault on the sovereignty of Jehovah, making it seem that he is triune—in effect, only one third of a supposed godhead. Jehovah’s people have been protected from believing such error because they agree with these inspired words: “Listen, O Israel: Jehovah our God is one Jehovah.” (Deut. 6:4) Jesus quoted that statement, and would any true Christian disagree with him?—Mark 12:29.

Source: Do You Appreciate Our Spiritual Heritage?

What is the origin of the Trinity doctrine?

The New Encyclopædia Britannica says: “Neither the word Trinity, nor the explicit doctrine as such, appears in the New Testament, nor did Jesus and his followers intend to contradict the Shema in the Old Testament: ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord’ (Deut. 6:4). . . . The doctrine developed gradually over several centuries and through many controversies. . . . By the end of the 4th century . . . the doctrine of the Trinity took substantially the form it has maintained ever since.”—(1976), Micropædia, Vol. X, p. 126. [whereislogic: see how they leave out God's name and replace it with "The Lord" and "Lord" at Deut.6:4? You're being played and kept in the dark about this subject according to the description at Jeremiah 23:27: "They intend to make my people forget my name...declares Jehovah."]

The New Catholic Encyclopedia states: “The formulation ‘one God in three Persons’ was not solidly established, certainly not fully assimilated into Christian life and its profession of faith, prior to the end of the 4th century. But it is precisely this formulation that has first claim to the title the Trinitarian dogma. Among the Apostolic Fathers, there had been nothing even remotely approaching such a mentality or perspective.”—(1967), Vol. XIV, p. 299.

In The Encyclopedia Americana we read: “Christianity derived from Judaism and Judaism was strictly Unitarian [believing that God is one person]. The road which led from Jerusalem to Nicea was scarcely a straight one. Fourth century Trinitarianism did not reflect accurately early Christian teaching regarding the nature of God; it was, on the contrary, a deviation from this teaching.”—(1956), Vol. XXVII, p. 294L.

According to the Nouveau Dictionnaire Universel, “The Platonic trinity, itself merely a rearrangement of older trinities dating back to earlier peoples, appears to be the rational philosophic trinity of attributes that gave birth to the three hypostases or divine persons taught by the Christian churches. . . . This Greek philosopher’s [Plato, fourth century B.C.E.] conception of the divine trinity . . . can be found in all the ancient [pagan] religions.”—(Paris, 1865-1870), edited by M. Lachâtre, Vol. 2, p. 1467.

John L. McKenzie, S.J., in his Dictionary of the Bible, says: “The trinity of persons within the unity of nature is defined in terms of ‘person’ and ‘nature’ which are G[ree]k philosophical terms; actually the terms do not appear in the Bible. The trinitarian definitions arose as the result of long controversies in which these terms and others such as ‘essence’ and ‘substance’ were erroneously applied to God by some theologians.”—(New York, 1965), p. 899.

Source (but the actual sources were already listed above): Trinity: Reasoning

More info (also regarding "this system of things" and "the god of this system of things", a.k.a. "the Matrix" on conspiracy websites and described as "the veil that modern society has placed upon nearly every epidemic that plagues the human condition" in your quotation in the OP):
He is a liar! (part 1 of 2)
edit on 19-11-2017 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Spent some of my time revisiting "Zeigeist", it definitely fits into the theme of this thread, very worth while watch:

edit on -216002017-11-19T18:30:46-06:000000004630201746112017Sun, 19 Nov 2017 18:30:46 -0600 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

That's not how I took it. I saw it as a darkly honest representation of the psychopathic predatory TPTB, the world they've created, and what they've done to society with their 100 years of mind dumbing & numbing social engineering.

My fellow member, you just described the hate I spoke
of even further. And even revealed those who obviously
revere that hate. We are in fact saying the same thing
exactly.

This world is of thier making. It is rigid and unforgiving to
the common folk who for the most part, don't even realize
they are still in bomdage. If anything has evolved on planet
earth? It is most of all the ways they keep us enslaved. To a
house payment for thirty to forty years is just one example.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Nice, thanks for sharing

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
What's sad is that a lot of people praising this video in this thread fall into the categories of the people wearing the masks and blindfolds in the video. Red vs Blue while the "men in black" screw them from behind.

Great video, much better than I, Pet Goat IMO. The message is much clearer and more to the point.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join