It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any REAL Demonologists in the UK?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   
hi, are there any proper Demonologists in the UK that i can put people in touch with? i try to help people and give some advice as i have experienced demonic activity myself but would like 'pro' i could people in touch with.

thanks

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: slippeddisc

There is a member in Europe, claims he is a demonologist.

Here is one post where he mentions it: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just pointing you in that direction. I don't personally buy it though (demonology).

edit on 11-17-2017 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Try boots..

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pandaram
Try boots..

Sorry. I thought you mean dermatologists..

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Try a U2U to this member : www.abovetopsecret.com...

Otherwise just Google his name and you should find a contact for him.

He is apparently quite well known.

Happy demon hunting or whatever.

Warmest

Lags

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Pandaram

very funny!!! needed that giggle!

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

thanks, tried that person but didn't have any luck with them, but thanks though.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: slippeddisc
a reply to: Lagomorphe

thanks, tried that person but didn't have any luck with them, but thanks though.

You are welcome.

Warmest

Lags

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

thanks.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   
just looking for someone who has the knowledge of this subject and exactly
what they should be looking for in getting the right help from a priest and precisely what actions they should and shouldn't be doing. i only know what i know and have experienced myself but need someone who is much more educated with churches and how to get rid of such beings permanent without the embarrassment of pointing me in the direction of a 'medium' of others im trying to do the best for. theres lots out there that call themselves a demonologist.

edit on 53Friday49ppAmerica/Chicago174953 by slippeddisc because: (no reason given)

edit on 36Friday55ppAmerica/Chicago175536 by slippeddisc because: forgot to add something

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 05:09 AM
link   

I found this info online... hope this helps in your search.

How to find an exorcist priest Some dioceses in the world do not have appointed exorcists, but every diocese has its bishop. He can conduct exorcisms or appoint a priest as an exorcist in his diocese.

1. First step – confession If you are a Catholic, ask your confessor during confession to examine the situation and advise you, whether a particular case needs an exorcism or a prayer for delivery. Confessing sins and recognizing an evil spirit’s influence might suffice to free a person from the devil. Before confession remember about its five conditions. During the examination of conscience it is good to conduct a first analysis of the possible evil spirit’s influence.

2. Non-Catholics and non-Christians If you have not been baptised in a Catholic church, or if you are not even Christian, you can still ask an exorcist priest for prayer for deliverance or an exorcism. Jesus freed non-Jews from evil spirits, as did the apostles and first Christians.

3. How to find an exorcist priest? You can ask your confessor or your parish priest to help you get in touch with an exorcist. The parish priest should have information on appointed exorcists in the diocese. You can call the episcopal curia and ask for a telephone number to an exorcist priest. The curia will always have up-to-date information on exorcists.

4. Call an exorcist priest Call an exorcist priest, tell him about your suspicions related to an evil spirits action, make an appointment for a meeting and prayer.

How to find an exorcist-priest

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   

No - because there are no real demons.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

There's a guy who has written about this called David Devereux.

I've just checked his book but it doesn't have any contact details.
Pretty sure he'll have a website.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Sounds like your looking for the best con artist to charge you a fee. You sure you have ruled out every possible outcome before thinking its demons?

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Each diocese of the Church of England had a 'Deliverance' team. Which is their name for various things that cover the cleansing of a disturbed place, right up to a full blown exorcism. Though that would be rare.

They don't talk about it much. Some diocese are keener to be upfront than others.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=22875804]lSkrewl cus im that stupid. i had been in touch with one who then said i should go to a medium who wanted to charge a fee! alot of them call themselves demonologists because the name sounds cool and they've watched a few programmes.

its not for me anyway, just want to help others. and get them the best advice possible.
edit on 00Friday42ppAmerica/Chicago174200 by slippeddisc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandy555

i know but thanks.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

thanks, i'll check him out.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Why dont you try contacting your local diocese of the Roman Catholic church?
I would suggest a written enquiry raher than an email though and try to at least sound genuine. No doubt they get loads of guff daily about demons & exorcisms etc.
a reply
to: slippeddisc

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Can you give us some info on the type of activity that is occurring ?

Thanks
leolady

top topics

<<   2 >>

join