It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Weapon Stockpile Used by ISIS found in Syria

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

So true. I'm not sure about the Brits, but the average American believes every word uttered by the authorities. They cannot imagine that they have been lied to for so long.

Of the 2 Brits I interact with on a regular basis, both understand the lying nature of the US government and media.

For the Americans, forgive them Father, they know not how to think on their own.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

the average American believes every word uttered by the authorities.

I'm not so sure about that.

Actually, almost nobody that I know believes a word that the news says. Most people I know are fed up with what the pretty people on TV tell you to think, believe and buy. Even people like my parents are now talking about things that would have been labeled crazy conspiracy talk only 5-10 years ago. I believe that people are actually waking up and realizing that the Media, Hollywood, and the Deep State are just different tentacles of the same Octopus.

There is an obvious disconnect with what the people on TV tell me, and what I see around me with my own eyes. And I am not the only one.

America is a big place, with quite a diverse population full of different people/cultures/morals. Maybe in the sections where you were at people were this way, but I definately notice in the very rural part of the Country that I live in people are noticing that the news is much more like the PR arm of the Deep State than it is about anything to do with free and unbiased journalism so people can make up their own minds.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Yeah, kind of dumb to leave a bunch of military vehicles and supplies in Iraq which was really unstable when we left the war there. I bet some of these groups knew just where to find them too.

I bet they all knew exactly where to find them... It was just a matter of who could get there first.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Yeah, kind of dumb to leave a bunch of military vehicles and supplies in Iraq which was really unstable when we left the war there. I bet some of these groups knew just where to find them too.

I bet they all knew exactly where to find them... It was just a matter of who could get there first.

kinda like this story from 2014 where they "accidentally" recovered weapons intended for the Kurds.

www.washingtonpost.com...

Rear Adm. John Kirby, the Pentagon press secretary, said Tuesday afternoon that analysts were working to determine what happened. The Defense Department is aware that one bundle didn’t make it into the right hands, and is not sure whether the one that appears in the video is the same one CENTCOM already reported destroying.

I'm sure it was a legitimate "accident". (sarcasm off).

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Find them? All they did was take off their Iraq army uniforms and dress like ISIS. Nobody ran from their posts, they just changed their flag to whichever side they thought was popular enough they wouldn't get killed for wearing that uniform.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Some people do not understand that our governments warmongers would benefit by having these groups have more weapons to destabilize that area. Leaving weapons there for them to build power would be in the best interest of these warmongers.

They said that it was cheaper to leave that stuff there than to haul it back. How much would it have cost to have this stuff blown up instead of just leaving it there, or stripped of parts so these things could not be fixed and used. Remember, this was Obama's rule back then, I don't know what he has against the Muslim people, it seems like he did things to cause chaos over there. Maybe he had issues with his father and deep down wants to punish these people over there.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I know bro and I think most of the ATS membership know that they left all that stuff there on purpose. The thing that baffles me the most is that people think that Intelligence Communities of our Western nations are so stupid as to not know what was and is going on.

Thankfully the mayhem in that region seems to be coming to an end but who is going to pay the price for all of that murder that took place during Obama's two terms? Obama? Who is going to pay the price for all of the murder that took place during Bush's Presidency? Who is going to pay the price for all the murder of the last 45 presidents of the USA?

Short answer: No one. The crimes will never be punished, ever.

It was Obama's watch that let ISIS grow so strong. Hope and f*cking change my arse. Just another new style of war. Trump will probably have his through his second term.

edit on 16-11-2017 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I know bro and I think most of the ATS membership know that they left all that stuff there on purpose. The thing that baffles me the most is that people think that Intelligence Communities of our Western nations are so stupid as to not know what was and is going on.

Thankfully the mayhem in that region seems to be coming to an end but who is going to pay the price for all of that murder that took place during Obama's two terms? Obama? Who is going to pay the price for all of the murder that took place during Bush's Presidency? Who is going to pay the price for all the murder of the last 45 presidents of the USA?

Short answer: No one. The crimes will never be punished, ever.

It was Obama's watch that let ISIS grow so strong. Hope and f*cking change my arse. Just another new style of war. Trump will probably have his through his second term.

I actually think Trump wants peace and extended trade so his rich friends can get richer. But he got bulled into bombing that base in Syria. I am thinking there may be way more to the Korea issue than we know, maybe Trump is being fed a lot of crap and being set up to start something with his remarks. He may be a puppet too, same with Kim. It is Obama's fault that Kim was not dealt with before, before that Kim did not have nuclear capability. His inaction allowed Kim to become a real threat.

We got major problems in this world that took a jump to the worse under Obama. He fired a lot of generals that did not agree with the way he wanted things to go. Getting rid of some very experienced people in our military. I think Obama may have been the worst thing to happen here...after the fact. I actually thought he would do our country good, boy was I wrong.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Any new EU terrorist deployment in Syria will be destroyed at its beginning of posing any threat.
US drops a bomb in the wrong place, gets bombed in symmetric and asymmetric ways
edit on 16-11-2017 by Flanker86 because: c

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

I think Trump is talking tough to help the world respect the US like they used to. I think the last thing he wants is another war.

If Trump can last eight years without a major conflict then he will truly go down as one of the best Presidents of the USA.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I think Trump is talking tough to help the world respect the US like they used to. I think the last thing he wants is another war.

If Trump can last eight years without a major conflict then he will truly go down as one of the best Presidents of the USA.

That would look bad for the Democrats. Remember, Obama changed a lot of the big generals that disagreed with the way he was doing things, they may be loyal to him for the promotions they got.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

I admire your hopeful optimism, but it is difficult for me to share it.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
There's no chance for Turkey to start a war in the middle east anymore. Neither against Syria nor Iran.
This should be well clarified into NATO's heads by now.
Another thing that should be quite clear in NATO heads , is that their time of occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan is coming to an end.

Time to bring NATO troops back home, for long-overdue internal and urban warfare re-tooling!

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

NATO does not "occupy" any countries in the Middle East (Something you need to wrap your head around).

NATO is A DEFENSIVE alliance so if Turkey, or any NATO member, starts a war article V would not apply and NATO members are not obligated to assist.

Syria is a failed state and Assads days are numbered.
Iran is having internal political issues that will lead to the government collapsing.

I always enjoy your posts. It always reminds me of why the west won the cold war and why the USSR fell like blue ice from an airplane.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

I would agree in general that today people are becoming more skeptical of what they see on the mainstream media, but they still believe the same old litany of lies told during the last decade or more. The damage has been done.

Will it change in the future? I'm not optimistic. If the TV said that some obscure leader in Africa did thus and so, necessitating military retaliation by the US military, most people would believe that, proof or no proof.

For example many people still believe the allegations about Russia "stealing our election" even though not one single element has ever been proved.

Goebbels was very perceptive. Tell a huge lie enough times, and most people will believe it.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
For UK defense minister, is good he wants to kill ISIS terrorists, but maybe he can also start by cutting funds to them ... ?

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
About 24h left for EU trainers helping terrorists to leave Syria, before massive bombardment.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Syrian defense forces do not need US assistance in shooting down possible incursions from anywhere, neither from air nor from the ground. There's already enough technology transferred to the country that they are effectively able to take on these kind of threats to the people.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Any NATO attempt using old stories of Chemical weapon attacks will be dealt with immediately. Any attempt to deliver weapons by NATO troops or trainers will be met by raining fire.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
They're doing the same thing here in the states

And in a preview of what is to come, Norquist told the House Armed Services Committee that an initial Army audit found 39 UH-60 Black Hawk helicopter ($830,700,000) were not adequately recorded in the property system. "The Air Force identified 478 structures and buildings at 12 installations that were not in its real property system,” he added. In other words these helicopters were simply "missing" on the books.
www.zerohedge.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join