It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm new here....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Hi everyone, I've been a lurker on here off and on for several years, and am now joining
I've been watching chem trails for many years, have noted them in many movies some as far back as 1995. For some years, helicopters buzzed my home, work, and places I went about town. I found it to be a waste of taxpayer monies..... but, that's the gov for you. I have an interest in many of the topics here and enjoy reading others opinions and experiences. I don't much like they way people are living these days, seems like everything is made up as fodder, inert filler, and the 'real' things people should be trying to further, have fallen by the wayside; (note the above is not a thread topic but info of what has occurred around and to me)
I have an interest in objects in they sky as there are many different, odd, things where I live, no telling what's going on..... I wish everyone a good day and Hello!!

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Londo

Hiya and welcome!

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Hello and good day to you too!

I haven't been too much into chemtrails. My logic is that if there is some poison or the like in them, it would influence the "elite" too. Unless they have a vaccine! hmmm...

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Londo Welcome home
Glad to have ya here and I hope to see ya on the boards! Also well done on the introduction.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Welcome Londo

Looking forward to reading your opinions and experiences as well

seems like everything is made up as fodder, inert filler, and the 'real' things people should be trying to further, have fallen by the wayside

Agreed!

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Welcome home.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Hello there! The sky is me favorite topic as well!

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: kellyshane

Welcome!

new topics

top topics

join