It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intro: San Dimas High School Football RulesI and I also love . . .conspiracies and billiards

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I am Socrates Johnson.

I don't believe I have all the answers, but i do have a lot of questions

I believe social media should be fun, so i have fun with it. Hope you will have fun with my post too

I follow the late-great Jim Marrs rule of "keep your mind open but not so open your brains fall out"

I file things away for later, things that i might not totally believe in, but if two things that shouldn't fit together do, then I gosta to look at them.

That's how I am going to start my 1st post. Two totally different conspiracy theories that I see a possible link between.

These two conspiracies are: Q Anon and St Malachy Prophecy

One of Q's questions is who really runs North Korea and St Malachy Prophecy is about the last pope. I have seen some say that the North Korea rabbit hole leads to the Vatican, but i digress-in fairness, to some, every rabbit hole leads to the Vatican. Anyway, iF, IF the Vatican does control North Korea, and that info comes to light, I would speculate that, that would pretty much end the papal power and make the current Pope, the last Pope. If the "Storm" really does come it would, "end the world" as we know it.

Cool closing statement: Still in the works

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Welcome Soc.

This papal control of NK??? What possible motive might there be? I"m reaching around in my open pit if a mind and cannot find any motive for that at all.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I am not saying that what i believe, but i saw it one of the Q anon spreadsheets. When the question was who is the puppet master of North Korea and the real answer would blow your mind. The answers included: the Vatican, Disney, CIA, Obama....so to me the Vatican one was the most interesting/possible to me.

When talking conspiracies, I kind of take the Art Bell approach. I don't say I believe but I go with the extraordinary assumption, that the statements are true and have fun with it. If not, why play down a rabbit hole, lol.

Personally, I don't think that the Vatican is controlling North Korea, but that would blow my mind, so i rolled with it. I can see if there is really a draining of the swamp, including all the pedos, I cannot see how some priest/Vatican are not brought up to some degree, but i don't think it will be to a degree that kills the church.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Welcome! First of all, I grew up around San Dimas. Although I appreciate the old "Bill and Ted" reference, San Dimas high, and San Dimas, does NOT rule. Wonder if they still have the old Winchell's Donuts there? That was my first job.

Secondly, I have always believed that the Vatican hid behind old tradition and religion, but what really goes on in their pineal gland worshipping world is a big question mark for me. If they have some old prophecy regarding NK and they're trying to make it happen....that would be a connection. Otherwise, a country that runs on religion and a country that runs on cultism is....well, heck, actually they're the same.

Interesting.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

Welcome to ATS, So-crates!

There are some that say, All Roads Lead to Rome (classic ATS thread). Nowadays, nothing would really shock me.

Enjoy your time here on ATS! And one more thing...

Be excellent!

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Ooh...I love the Vatican angle. So many fun theories there. You know the one about how they wear those mitre hats in the Vatican to camouflage their big, misshapen extraterrestrial heads so that the masses don't know who's really in charge? How stunning would it be if that's true and it turns out that North Korea is really being controlled by nefarious extraterrestrial beings all this time...via the Vatican? Dun dun dunnnnnn...

👽👽👽👽

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Socrates Johnson is the best screen name EVER.

I seriously hate you, for thinking of it first.

Sincerely,

Mr. The Kidd

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Welcome egregious dude....

is Socrates .....or so crates....he....he

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Cool,I just realized when I was a kid growing up in Long Beach,San Dimas didn't exist yet,dang I'm old

new topics

top topics

join