It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rise Of An EU Army: EU Members Sign Defense Pact In Decades-Long Quest

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 03:42 AM
link   
So much nonsense in this thread, sigh.

This is not about creating an actual army with multinational units and what not, but about increasing cooperation and coordination within EU. The national armies will remain as well as the regional battlegroups.

Thanks to Brexit and Trump there is a need to be able to operate independently of NATO, and that is what is happening.

They'll have their own operational headquarters. Joint military training and existing cooperation agreements will be stepped up. They want to share logistics, transport and other support services.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Europe already has the Eurocorps, which practicaly, is an empty shell.
I don't see why it would be a loss of sovereignty for Europe to get rid of NATO and replace it with a european aliance of some sort.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 05:03 AM
link   
This isn't new. The Krautistanis took control of the Dutch Army a few years ago. They also took control of the biggest vessel in the Dutch Navy.

The Fourth Reich is rising.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   

AND America will be their target I predict

Seriously? That is too stupid to even comment on.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

When the Icelandic volcano blew and all commercial jet traffic was grounded the skies cleared and they got the best satellite imagery possible.

You'd want that if you planned a military takeover.

The grounding of all commercial jets over such a large area was seen by many as a hugely disproportionate related to the actual risk from the dust cloud.

I suggest decentralisation down to units of one.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join