It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW3 how to start it.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
#1 All Superpowers attack each other, quite obvious.

#2 Saudi-Iran war unless all superpowers refrain from supporting the war in which they aren't attacking each other.

#3 North Korean war starts and false flags on China. False flag on US then blame China in which US willingly invade China militarily.

#4 Israel expansion to Iran, the more obvious, no one deserves the ME more than the older civilization people which is coming from Asia.

#5 Attacking Kazakhstan or any SCO alliances, they are the biggest buffer between East and West.

#6 Anyone attacking India. Indians are a neutral buffer between superpowers.

#7 India attacks China and the west supports India militarily. India is neutral for a reason, if you don't want to cause WW3, sit out.

#8 Pakistan-Indian War, China might support Pakistan or sit out depending on situation on what happened.

#9 Any super powers expanding their territory by taking over other countries just like WW2 in the 21st century.

#10 Superpowers start militarily blockading other superpower trade routes and military access(Sanctions ehmm...)

edit on 12-11-2017 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: makemap

#2 Saudi-Iran war unless all superpowers refrain from supporting the war in which they aren't attacking each other.

#3 North Korean war starts and false flags on China. False flag on US then blame China in which US willingly invade China militarily.

#4 Israel expansion to Iran, the more obvious, no one deserves the ME more than the older civilization people which is coming from Asia.

#5 Attacking Kazakhstan or any SCO alliances, they are the biggest buffer between East and West.

#7 India attacks China and the west supports India militarily. India is neutral for a reason, if you don't want to cause WW3, sit out.

#8 Pakistan-Indian War, China might support Pakistan or sit out depending on situation on what happened.

#9 Any super powers expanding their territory by taking over other countries just like WW2 in the 21st century.

#10 Superpowers start militarily blockading other superpower trade routes and military access(Sanctions ehmm...)

Geez! We need to start talking about how to STOP it. Not START it! We already got that covered.....

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

Is your post a STATEMENT or a QUESTION?

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

No its a guideline to start WW3.

edit on 12-11-2017 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I don't think anyone wants to start ww3 except those who stand to benefit.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Should have stopped at #1
Quite Obvious

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

If all of those items must occur for WW3 to start, we're OK for awhile.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap Did you get hugged very much when you were younger? This is a very odd guide to even want to come up with. But I will play along
How about free internet for all. Mass information for all could be a trigger.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

And?

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

How about a rogue Twitter employee decides to tweet on Trumps account that missiles have been launched, take cover.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

A currency crisis seems like a likely starting point.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

War is almost obsolete. The World bank is almost in every country.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Well, well, well. I see someone has been reading my play book.. I'll have you know I will sue you for stealing my ideas.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   
1. Who are you considering to be "superpower", as the US is the only one at the moment.
2. How could Israel expand into Iran and why would they try?

You missed out China forcefully pursuing any number of their territorial claims, like against India, or Russia attacking another one of their neighbours.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   
NOPE weaponize BEDBUGS with EBOLA and airdrop them in China.
Bomb Russia's 'PERIMETER system www.wired.com...
and hit hollywood with an Iranian neutron bomb ,in a scud ,launched from an oil tanker.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   
You forgot to mention the obvious one, that World War 3 is ongoing and has been waged for years now.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   
why are you romanticizing about war, it's obvious......

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   
After mentioning it twice i can assure you. India will not go to war with anyone

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Like this is how its done

new topics

top topics

join