It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who thinks the Vattican is hideing things from public???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufo_believer
Well I sure as hell don't trust the Vatican. And the whole Catholic faith in general is shady.

Since the Roman Empire officially made Christianity and therefore Catholicism it's official religion then what you are actually saying without realization is that you also don't trust Christianity.

However, that is okay. I am Christian and I don't trust them either!!

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I dont trust them either...and im christian. But I dont think they made christianity persay..God/Christ did.
But anyway....

I say we pull a "Mission impossible" or an "oceans 11" type plan and break into the vatican, and take a look at what they are hiding in there. I'll pack some water bottles,skippy peanut butter, and some jelly for sandwiches

Now i just need someone to make our disguises?? oh and we gotta forge a plan of course....

WHO'S WITH ME??

Digital Grl

[edit on 10/01/2004 by DigitalGrl]

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 01:51 AM
link   
i wouldn't doubt that the vatican has not only the latest in security systoms, but the best of the old style traps and such as well. you would need a small army to do it. not to mention of course a platoon of anciant langauge and anchiant studies people as well.
it would be worth it though. a good deal of what we know about anchiant times is from the catholic church. just their own history records would make it worth while. anything else would be bonus cookies.

seriousely i would think that inteligence agencies have been trying the same thing for years. not only would you need to get in, but realy important stuff would be written in "dead" languages that few would even be able to read. if there is one thing that can be said of some of the orders esp. the jesuits, they are extreemly well educated. their inteligince network is probably the best out there.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by drogo
i wouldn't doubt that the vatican has not only the latest in security systoms, but the best of the old style traps and such as well. you would need a small army to do it.

Nah... You just need Indiana Jones! ROFLOL!

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I know a gentleman that is placed in the local Roman Catholic Clergy, one day we were discussing prophecy and theology and he brought up the Vault in Rome. His remark to me was that the answer to whatever we were discussing at the time might be in the Vatican Vault, that they would be the only folks that would know the answer for sure, the rest of us would just have to speculate on the subject.

So I guess there are answers that lie there that they do not feel the unwashed public should be allowed to access, either because it hurts Rome, or Christianity in general, or because they feel it is only truly understandable to those who have trained for years to understand such things.

Some of what they hide may be for political reasons. By way of example, let’s say the crusaders actually did go to Ethiopia and retrieve the Arc of the Covenant. In the days of the crusades there was no Israel to turn it over to, and in the modern world if they turned it over it would start an immediate war, so they keep it buried there.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I'd bet that the Vatican is sitting on more stuff than we think. Let's remember that the church has been around for quite a while and has the time and money to purchase just about anything their hearts desire. I would also not be surprised if the knew where the Holy Grail is stashed. With the massive amounts of cash the Catholic church has would pretty much insure that anything they deem to perhaps give them a black eye, would remain in the dark for as long as they kept control of the church.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blobby 2
who thinks the Vattican is hideing things from public???

information, or hidden writtings even technology, im sure the vatican hides stuff locked away from public knowledge, does vatican have scientists???

Vattican must be the most richest in world so they could do alot of things if they wanted to, why dont they???

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 07:13 AM
link   

. But I dont think they made christianity persay..God/Christ did.

Nope. Paul Did.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by madmanacrosswater

Well I sure as hell don't trust the Vatican. And the whole Catholic faith in general is shady.

Since the Roman Empire officially made Christianity and therefore Catholicism it's official religion then what you are actually saying without realization is that you also don't trust Christianity.

Ouch. My little Catholic heart is breaking.
Or it would be if I trusted the Church any further than I could throw it

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by stalkingwolf

. But I dont think they made christianity persay..God/Christ did.

Nope. Paul Did.

nope: Paul did not. The above quote is true. Christianity was created in Heaven. His name is Jesus Christ. It is talk about all over in the Old Testment. So therefore, God created christianity

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by toechopper

Originally posted by madmanacrosswater

Ouch. My little Catholic heart is breaking.
Or it would be if I trusted the Church any further than I could throw it

don't lose faith in christianity. Faith and Church are to seperate meanings
faith is a belief and church is a place of worship. Religion is a belief in God or gods, faith and worship. All are supposed to be a place that we trust. All christian religions built their churches on the faith that Jesus is are way to God. Which is my faith. But you must remember that churches are lead by Man.(women as well)and as a mortal born of sin, they are the same as you and I. Can become corrupted. So don't put your faith in the church, put in Jesus. He is uncorruptable and only He can lead us to God. Not your church or your religion.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join