It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who thinks the Vattican is hideing things from public???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 08:19 AM
link   
who thinks the Vattican is hideing things from public???

information, or hidden writtings even technology, im sure the vatican hides stuff locked away from public knowledge, does vatican have scientists???

Vattican must be the most richest in world so they could do alot of things if they wanted to, why dont they???

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Been done here a lot......if you try the search, there should be a lot to read on this....there was one a few months back that was several pages long.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   
IMHO, the Vatican is no different from any government. There will always be a system of checks and balances for any government. Things that need to be said publicly and things that can never be made known publicly.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
no doubt they're hiding stuff. Probly mostly prophecy, and stuff pertaining to canonizing of saints. Possibly even artifacts and original manucripts

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   
The Vatican hide stuff? Those wonderful religious people...come on now. Come on now is right. The Vatican is like the Mafia and the Pope should be called the Don. Don John Paul II. Who do you think had Pope John Paul I wacked? The Vatican? Not those nice people.....Yeah, them. He had his own ideas. That's lethal in the world of power (i.e. JFK)......

Does the Vatican hide stuff? Is the Pope catholic?

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   
alien technology or scrolls may be hidden in the vatican or worse a powerful ancient weapon or there might be a secret under ground gaurded chamber were some of the high ranking vatican officials go.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zabilgy
The Vatican hide stuff? Those wonderful religious people...come on now. Come on now is right. The Vatican is like the Mafia and the Pope should be called the Don. Don John Paul II. Who do you think had Pope John Paul I wacked? The Vatican? Not those nice people.....Yeah, them. He had his own ideas. That's lethal in the world of power (i.e. JFK)......

Does the Vatican hide stuff? Is the Pope catholic?

HA!HA!HA! Exactly
Besides if they are hidding anything we will never know...

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Unless you become the Pope...

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pandoras Box

Maybe that is why the Pope seems to age so rapidly....keeping all those secrets....can't you see the new pope

Your Holiness, some books you must read.

The Pope; You mean we...he did? A child? what planet? he's here?
What do you mean it was celebrate and not celibate???

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by NetStorm

Originally posted by Pandoras Box

Maybe that is why the Pope seems to age so rapidly....keeping all those secrets....can't you see the new pope

Your Holiness, some books you must read.

The Pope; You mean we...he did? A child? what planet? he's here?
What do you mean it was celebrate and not celibate???

Ya poor guy. He is strong though, he still carries on. I couldn't imagine knowing the true secrets of the world (or the religious) world and keep it to myself. "A secret can only be kept by two people if one of them is dead."

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   

alien technology or scrolls may be hidden in the vatican or worse a powerful ancient weapon or there might be a secret under ground gaurded chamber were some of the high ranking vatican officials go.

I hope this was meant to be a joke. Now there may be a chamber under the Vatican...like perhaps a basement. I have one in my house and being the high ranking officials of our house, sometimes my wife and I go down there. We do secret things down there, like laundry.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   
The Vatican is it's own country.
The Vatican influences some of the worlds most powerful countries.
The Vatican sits on mountain top.
It's also very colorfully decorated, with murals and tapestries holding the walls up, statues and alters, additions and energies.
It owns some of the worlds largest charities.
It plans service for churches all over the globe.
It has some of the largest private libraries, with extremely rare and ancient texts/codices.

The vicar of christ is living well off of the words of Jesus.
The Vicar is equivilant to the pharisees of Jesus' time.
They hold the keys, do not enter, and allow no one else to enter.

It's not what they are hiding, it's what we are hiding from ourselves.
Jesus allowed us to learn for ourselves, but now, we have people who decide for us what is good to learn and what is not. Only because they themselves do not trust themselves with the knowledge, and they do not understand how to interperate the knowledge because they have warped it to their benefits.

And actually.. underneath the vatican is what's called the "city of the dead"
its floor after floor of burial plots and graves.

and the way they decide who's pope is a secret... all the highest ranking officials enter a room and one comes out the new pope... no one knows how they decide...

[edit on 17/2/05 by dnero6911]

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
This is easy they are and have been proven to be hiding everything from stolen spoils of Israel and other semitist countries conquered in the early days of ROMA , and they have their own version of a CIA and a private military element and police element. nothing new here this is stuff that goes back to the crusades and beyond. It is the nature of the Vatican to hold the position they are the protectors of the world through religious indignations.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I agree with drbryankkruta
Throughout history, the Vatican has repeatedly demonstrated it's inability to accept other religions, ideologies (ok plaease don't start throwing things please) so if they have come across evidence of even a questionable nature, the Vatican would rather hide it than let the world examine it.
Look at history, you have Torquemada and the Inqusition, the Crusades are just 2 examples of how ruthless the church has been.
If they can condone such "adventures" hiding the truth from it's people is by far the lesser sin.
Also do not forget the coffers of Rome that have been alledgedly looted by church officials as well as the invaders

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Well I sure as hell don't trust the Vatican. And the whole Catholic faith in general is shady.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   
The Catholic Church has actually made no secret of the fact that it hides things away. The last prophecy of Fatima, for example, was due to be revealed and it wasn't. There are locked archives within the Vatican City where certain manuscripts have been kept, both for safekeeping and, I am sure, because some things are best kept locked away in the Church's opinion. I agree with the poster who indicated that the Vatican is, in that respect, much like any other government.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Ofcourse they are hiding stuff. Its all about control.

My current obsession is their link to the Wiccan religion. Well not obsession because Ill look into it when I feel like it but ya know.

What could it be......?

See my post I C Wiccan

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 01:49 AM
link   
its pretty much a given... thats what their secret archives are for... many scholars would give an arm and a leg for 5 mins in the vaults

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 05:46 AM
link   
i sincerely do not believe they choose the Pope by vote.
Another thing, do you believe the Pope is who take the decisions of important things ?
Do you think any "governement" would let that amount of power in the hand of a single man ?....(its like believe that Bush controls US)
These men are only the representation of the governement to the world.
But deeply there is some well organized ppl who really have the control.

And for sure Vatican hide LOTS of things.
And the power of the Catholic church is understimated.

PS.
im not that catholic as you think.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I am curious about the Vatican archives too. But I am more curious about just what sort of secrets people think are in the archives. I can easily understand that there are probably documents archived concerning secret pacts, treaties and agreements between governments, kings, and leaders but most of these are probably from the middle ages. However, I sense that people -- especially those who are NOT catholic -- believe that the Vatican is "hiding" secret agendas of the NWO or evidence of alien contact and the sort of material that would feed the conspiritorial mentality that drives sites like ATS. Come on now, really! Like any government, the Vatican has secrets but not about troop movements or arcane technology. There are, instead, pacts between kings and countries which were made in the middle ages. The actual Magna Carta is the Vatican Library, for example. There are tomes dealing with ancient religious rites and the like. But there are probably no documents revealing that Larry King is an alien or that George Bush is the anti-christ. But there are probably documents that link Lithuania's King Vytautas the Great was to be denied the crown of Holy Roman Emperor. I guess, what I am trying to say is that, unless you are a scholar of ancent European histor or religious history, there are very few pertinent secrets that would astound the average joe.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join