It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Little girl's stolen puppy returned by thieves

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Sasha the Labrador puppy was stolen in a burglary at a family home in Melbourne along with other less fluffy goods , the items could be replaced but the families four-year-old daughter , Maia , was left distraught by the loss of her best friend.

In a rather smart move her family decided to publicise their plight , Maia and her father gave an interview to Australian news where a tearful Maia put out a plea for information on the whereabouts of her dog ... this morning Sasha was found roaming their garden obviously returned by the heartless blagards who committed the burglary and shamed by their callous actions.

Speaking to reporters Senior Constable Adam Leggo said....

"It's a bit of a strange one. It's difficult to understand what they were thinking,"
www.bbc.co.uk...

Indeed.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
It's nice to see that sometimes even criminals have a heart.

Too bad their too self-absorbed to realize that this same little girl will no longer feel safe in her own home though, returned puppy or not.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Once the case is solved, the story will probably go like this...

It wasn't the burglar himself who returned the puppy, but the mother of the burglar. The mother probably found out her son was the one who burglarized the home when she realized her son came home the same exact day with a look alike puppy. She slapped her son silly and said a few choice words to him for robbing the house and for taking the little girl's puppy. So she quietly returns the puppy and placed it in the garden to protect her son from being caught and arrested and charged with puppy kidnapping and burglary.

She ends up being arrested along with her son for aiding and abetting a crime.
(I have to stop watching those crime documentaries).

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

It's a cruel introduction to a heartless world, but maybe its better she be aware that not everybody is a good person. Until something is done to you it can kind of seem untrue.

ETA: better a puppy napping and subsequent return than a kidnapping or worse.
edit on 9-11-2017 by hombero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

When I was 20 something someone stole my bike off of my second floor balcony. I made a police report. Almost six months later my bike was returned, get this, in better shape than it originally was. I updated the police and they had never heard of that happening.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
When I first read that story I thought that when the burglars got in, the dog got out.

Then later it came back, the way dogs do.

edit on 9-11-2017 by Mandy555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge
It's nice to see that sometimes even criminals have a heart.

Too bad their too self-absorbed to realize that this same little girl will no longer feel safe in her own home though, returned puppy or not.

Some of us may go against your morals but still hold our own.
edit on 9-11-2017 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Seriously, what kind of lowlife do you have to be, to steal a puppy?
So happy it was returned.
I would certainly be less upset about my "stuff" being missing, than my dog. I would hurt people over my dogs, without thinking twice.

new topics

top topics

join