It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Popp and the Stone Roses

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
A "true" story - they arrived at a time when Thuban was the pole star. They started with great intentions. A new start on a different planet a million miles away from the corruption and devastation of the planet they left from. I often wonder if there was more to that story of waring Angels in Heaven than that of Lucifer's refusal to bow before man. I get the feeling that the reason for war was more politically driven. Nonetheless, they arrived here with some very advanced technology and knowledge that far surpassed the local inhabitants.Even to this day their technology far exceeds ours.The plan initially was to integrate with the locals and teach them about the Light, the sun, the moon and the Star's, however, it didn't take long before this noblest of plans quickly decended into an Angelic interpretation of the Stone Roses classic - I wanna be adored.

www.youtube.com...

They have been here ever since running the show from behind the scenes.
But they got stuck and ran into some difficulties so they prayed for help and for someone to return to help them out.Eventually, their prayers got answered but at a cost. Firstly both warring sides of Angels would have to enter into peace negotiations in order to resolve political and religious differences and that this time the story they would be telling wouldn't be about Gods or messiahs, it would be about what humanity, we really are. Light.

When you believe that life can exist as light we all become very real

Now I can't you believe that you are sentient conscious light experiencing life as a human, nor can I make you believe in the existence of Light beings like Angels / "Dragons or draconian" etc - YET

For the moment I am going to leave you with quote from Dr Popp from and im not joking the Heart Angel Foundation -

“We are still on the threshold of fully understanding the complex relationship between light and life, but we can now say emphatically, that the function of our entire metabolism is dependent on light.”

www.biontologyarizona.com...

If we are Light what would the implications be - any opinions?
edit on 9-11-2017 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-11-2017 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: DpatC

The Stone Roses were a great band. Their music is timeless.
Your thread brings to mind a story I once read in a paranormal-themed book. A woman who lived in The British Isles said that when she was a little girl she would see "Devas", which were beings from a very evolved "kingdom".

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

someone playing with mirrors dude. did alot of that stuff when i was a kid mirrors and magnifying glass.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Dude, super interesting. The more I read about light, the more it truly puzzles me. I believe light is integral to time, life and the universe.....but giving it as spin and suggesting we are conscious sentient light is wild...food for thought.
Dreams puzzle me too...how can there be light in dreams?
But bravo OP great topic!

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
This reminds me of the song Shining Light by the band Ash. I believe some folk think it's about Satan / Lucifer. It's just a great love song.
Covered here by Annie Lennox...

And here's the original by Ash...

And the lyrics...

Roman candles that burn in the night
Yeah you are a shining light
You lit a torch in the empty night
Yeah you light up my life

You have always been a thorn in the side
But to me you're a shining light
You arrive and the night is alive

We made a connection
A full on chemical reaction
But by dark divine intervention
A constellation once seen
Over Royal David's city
An epiphany, you burn so pretty

You are a force you are a constant source
Incandescent in the darkest night
My mortal blood I would sacrifice
For you are my shining light
Sovereign bride of the infinite

We made a connection
Over Royal David's city

These are the days you often say
There's nothing that we cannot do
Beneath a canopy of stars
I'd shed blood for you
The north star in the firmament
You shine the most bright
I've seen you draped in an electric veil
Shrouded in celestial light

We made a connection
Over Royal David's city

Love it

edit on 10-11-2017 by Cropper because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: indigothoughts
Dude, super interesting. The more I read about light, the more it truly puzzles me. I believe light is integral to time, life and the universe.....but giving it as spin and suggesting we are conscious sentient light is wild...food for thought.
Dreams puzzle me too...how can there be light in dreams?
But bravo OP great topic!

Im not a religious person in so far as a religion that exists on this planet. I have a simple belief that Light can exist as life and that every being is created equal in dignity and rights.
I now must point out I am not a God nor am I a returning Messiah. I just have an unquestionable belief in Light. In my world beings like Angels exist as do Messiahs, people like Jesus, somebody I have the utmost respect and admiration for.
In John 8:12 Jesus said that “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."
The time of the Light and Angels has begun - Light is Life
Hopefully, this time the truth will come out as to who and what we are and then all your questions about Sentient Conscious Light will be answered.
PS: Time - its a pain in the backside - you can jump into it, out of it, you can twist it, bend it, shape it in all different types of dimensional ways - but you can never escape it - it always catches up with you.
I have lots of questions on time espicially it's relationship with Light
edit on 11-11-2017 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   
The three known ways of arrival to Terra, by foot, by sea or by air. The lesser known way or recognised way is via birth, take a body now and live on Terra for a few thousand years. Why would they do that? Perhaps things at home were just to bad to turn around. reply to: DpatC

top topics

join