It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

The point is she's not wearing a device. Not her health.
edit on 12152017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Fine it's pure conjecture. But what about John McStain's magical foot switching booty problems?

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

~~ she is doing it again.

The boot on the foot is old news and we have spent dozens if not hundreds of posts discussing the how, why, when, where, and what of it. There are more important things to discuss right in your thread. Poster is known to derail to stop further discussions on matters involving the peeling of the onion.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: fluff007
a reply to: dasman888

A very kind Anon reduced noise, zoomed and helped tidy image to best I've seen.

It might not be Gannett no one can say for sure yet. Though it does really look like it, especially in a certain font.

Also it would make sense and fits in. Still awaiting any new info from Anons on this..

Yep... you're right... I think I must stand corrected... although I've never seen that masthead before... wonder where/what it publishes as?

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I'm waiting too. Thousands of sealed indictments now I hear. But still Manafort, Gates, Papadopolis, and Flynn are the only ones for this investigation.

Tick tick tick. Like an awful alarm clock that keeps you awake.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: MotherMayEye

She's seventy. What do you know about healing times of broken bones in post menopausal women? There's a reason an older woman can actually die from a broken hip.
If she were really wearing a tracking device how could she leave her house never mind the country? s
She doesn't have a job to report to in Canada.
Does that even make sense?

Shhhhhhh!
If Hillary hears this, she will be telling us that she broke a hip.
. I love how the narrative has changed from her coughing fits and Sept 11th fall when the left was claiming she's was fit as a fiddle and how crazy we were for pointing it out to now that she's an old feeble post menapausal lady who can't heal.

Truly rich.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Gannett
History page

And in 1945, Gannett newspapers became the first newspaper group to be united by the Telephoto Network. Gannett radio stations were early pioneers in broadcasting the latest news and the Gannett corporate airplane aided in the timely gathering of news from across the region.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Well damn good for her. I put on heels and sit down. No running. That's crazy.
Still no tracking device. That's a fantasy. And no indictments either.
There's an inspecter general looking into the FBI handling of Clintons email investigation but somehow I'm thinking you guys are going to call foul again when they come to the conclusion that the investigation was on the up and up. That's my prediction.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I'm waiting too.

Right but are you hoping all the corrupted scumbags go down or only the republicans? I think that is where we differ. I don't care which party they are from.

Tick tick tick. Like an awful alarm clock that keeps you awake.

I sleep fine since, I have very low expectations and hope that our gov't can do a proper investigation. I find it hard for a system so corrupt with so much conflict of interest on all sides to prosecute the guilty. The house would go down on both sides.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I didn't say old and feeble. I said older and postmenepausal. That doesn't mean decrepit.
Most women over fifty are postmenepausal.
She had the flu or was recovering from it at the 911 memorial.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I didn't say old and feeble. I said older and postmenepausal. That doesn't mean decrepit.

I don't think she can recover from whatever it is she has. From falling and hitting her head just before an inquiry to falling up the stairs in one video to falling into her van at 911 ceremony to falling down the stairs this past time....well....let's just say she's great at falling.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I think she very well may have a monitor on.

tik tik tik tik tik tik
tik tik tik tik tik tik
tik tik tik tik tik tik

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I think she had a full seizure.

And that actress double a few hours later didn't do any justice either.

all fall down go ......

edit on Dec-15-2017 by xuenchen because: tiktiktiktiktiktik

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
That's not gannett .

What a rabbit hole this has become

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: dasman888

Well the Gannett theory now makes even moar sense after the clown shills invaded infinite last night!

The nail was hit right on the head!

Well neither have I - it could possibly be some sort of membership newsletter is something. Secret society styleee...

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Denoli

I can't not see gannet.
Plus the logical probability as I think they were part owner of CNN at some point

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Right but are you hoping all the corrupted scumbags go down

No I'm hoping all the corrupted scumbags go free. (Sarcasm)

Of course I want to see the bad guys go to jail.
We're just on opposite sides of the fence about who the bad guys are lol.
edit on 12152017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

The word technological runs through that link and although a bit OT I think

December 14, 2017 Technocracy is synomous with Scientific Dictatorship where the "system" rules. Globalism advocate and scholar Dr. Parag Khanna said exactly that in his book, Connectography: ”We are building this global society without a global leader. Global order is no longer some-thing that can be dictated or controlled from the top down. Globalization is itself the order.”
James Wood's latest and first (I think) podcast technocracy.studio...

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

We're just on opposite sides of the fence about who the bad guys are lol.

Nope I have my toes on both sides of the fence. Money and corruption doesn't discriminate when it comes to political parties. I have no side and just want all the crooks to go to jail from BOTH sides.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

a reply to: Feltrick

Today, a Bangladeshi immigrant explodes a pipe bomb in NYC. BDT = Bangladeshi Taka (currency)

What's the D for? Wouldn't Bangladeshi Taka be BT?

Dude... get off your lazy butt and find it yourself, instead of just trolling. There's this tool called 'Google". Look it up, and let us know what you find.

new topics

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join