It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

She's seventy. What do you know about healing times of broken bones in post menopausal women? There's a reason an older woman can actually die from a broken hip.
If she were really wearing a tracking device how could she leave her house never mind the country? s
She doesn't have a job to report to in Canada.
Does that even make sense?
edit on 12152017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

No idea who the guy is. I guess it'd be nice to have my own face recognizer software stuff- since I helped pay for it.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

HEY WELCOME BACK!

yes, given her failing health, it is no surprise she injured her fragile little bones sprinting like a gazelle in high heels up a flight of steps.

and yes it would take an extended amount of time to heal from her "injury"

well, given GPS tech today, unless she escaped to a DUMB she would be fully trackable globally
edit on 15-12-2017 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

She's seventy. What do you know about healing times of broken bones in post menopausal women? There's a reason an older woman can actually die from a broken hip.
If she were really wearing a tracking device how could she leave her house never mind the country? s

Shhhhhhh!
If Hillary hears this, she will be telling us that she broke a hip.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Where did they say running in high heels?

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

THIS appears to be Hannity's 'TICK-TOCK' news:

Exclusive: Prominent lawyer sought donor cash for two Trump accusers

California lawyer Lisa Bloom’s efforts included offering to sell alleged victims’ stories to TV outlets in return for a commission for herself, arranging a donor to pay off one Trump accuser’s mortgage and attempting to secure a six-figure payment for another woman who ultimately declined to come forward after being offered as much as $750,000, the clients told The Hill.

thehill.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

She fits the profile for osteoporosis. Female, older, postmemepausal, small frame. I don't know if she ever smoked that is a contributing factor as well. But yeah. It may take longer for a fracture to heal. It doesn't really take a grand conspiracy to justify. How long has she been in the boot?

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Man, it would be nice to see the arrest start coming. To be fair reporting on another scumbag individual involved in politics is only deserving of a t tick.The Tock is for when they get arrested. So far lots of Tick , Tick, Tick , Tick, ....... and no Tock.

The whole dc area, politicians, and MSM needs to be flushed. Hopefully it happens.

If trump doesn't make that happen under his watch , trump and the GOP are toast in 2020, especially after this net neutrality debacle.

edit on 211231America/ChicagoFri, 15 Dec 2017 12:21:52 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

That reason, for both men and women, is due to the tendency for older bones to be more porous, causing them to shatter more often on impact. Not dangerous itself, but if the fat tissue from the bone's marrow enters the bloodstream, it's can be lethal because a fat embolism can occur (this can happen to anyone at any age, but it's most likely in older adults due to the shattering tendency of a bone which would break cleanly for younger folks). Duration of healing time itself isn't related to whether the older person lives or dies.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: dashen

Follow the husbands.
Another Hint:
Ian Cameron
McKinsey & Company
Clowns In America.
Dr. Emmett J. Rice.
Federal Reserve.
Everyone is connected.
How about a nice game of chess?
Q

Pick it apart then put it together.

1. Ian Cameron:

Former National Security Adviser Susan Rice – in the news over allegations she “unmasked” Trump officials – is married to a former ABC News executive producer who worked on some of the network’s top shows.

Ian Officer Cameron (sometimes known as Ian O. Cameron) and Rice have been married since 1992, according to their wedding announcement in The New York Times.

IAN CAMERON

So....Ian Cameron is married to Susan Rice, Obama's NSA Advisor and the one who allegedly unmasked Americans in the Trump campaign.

And Emmett Rice was Susan's father...And on the Board for the Federal Reserve...

Emmett J. Rice also served on the board of the D.C. American Red Cross.
A bit of history HERE

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

She has **'''arrangements'''**

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

yes, given her failing health, it is no surprise she injured her fragile little bones sprinting like a gazelle in high heels up a flight of steps.

Oh come on that is just silly, everyone knows she injured it dodging sniper bullets not a flight of stairs.

edit on 241231America/ChicagoFri, 15 Dec 2017 11:24:37 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I don't know if she ever smoked that is a contributing factor as well. 

I heard that smoke came out of her ears after the Commander in Chief forum that Matt Lauer held for her and Trump.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ToeKneeCherry1984

originally posted by: ToeKneeCherry1984

You are so full of #. What do you add? Speculation because of asshurt feelings is not something that needs to be comprehended, but for argument's sake, I am comprehending you loud and clear. You are Orwellian in nature. Which makes you awful.

If you can cite one instance of a Q post being wrong, be my absolute guest.

You show me yours first.
I think it's all someone's idea of a joke. You think you're all participating in some secret cabal that the authorities aren't onto or something.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Feltrick

Today, a Bangladeshi immigrant explodes a pipe bomb in NYC. BDT = Bangladeshi Taka (currency)

What's the D for? Wouldn't Bangladeshi Taka be BT?

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

silly, im begging you, if youre gonna respond to everyone do it one one long post.

otherwise youre spamming

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Where did they say running in high heels?

'I was running downstairs in heels with a cup of coffee and fell backwards!' Hillary Clinton reveals tumble that left her with a broken toe as she appears with Graham Norton hobbling on crutches and wearing protective boot

Still confused as to how you fall backwards and break your toe.

This is where I think she went rogue on the story they discussed though because prior to this, it was a twisted ankle....

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

McKinsey & Company

Wasn't there an earlier reference to something he/she keyed as Mc_I ? Was this McKinsey ?

Looking into that company, there have been multiple scandals involving them.

Interesting article Here called, "McKinsey: How does it always get away with it?"

Check it out. They are also the sponsor of this "study": "Getting to gender equality starts with realizing how far we have to go", associated with a group called Leanin.org (observation: sounds a bit like moveon.org, doesn't it.)

Go deeper beyond the slick altruistic-sounding website.
edit on 15-12-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-12-2017 by queenofswords because: typo corrections

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

why not both? broke her toe. whilst twisting her ankle,
while also dashing down the stairs in platform heels, while dodging sniper fire and flurries of sealed indictments.

simple really

top topics

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join