It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: ToeKneeCherry1984
a reply to: butcherguy

Who can spot the difference....

twitter.com...

Lol....4 stories about sexual misconduct of some sort or the other. Right in the middle and top where your eye would go.
So much for being subtle.

Trying to Chum the water.....

Not going to work CNN/NBC.
edit on 11-12-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Feltrick
a reply to: ToeKneeCherry1984

Replying to all prior posts. I agree with all that you have stated. My original post only concerned a what if scenario.

IF Schiff is shown to be a traitor then, in my opinion, that is actual proof. IF something happens during the Pats/Dolphins game, that would be proof of Q's credibility.

It just seems that all is not what it seems to be with regard to Q. It's as if a novel is being written for members of ATS with every CT proven true and the ending is the fall of the Rothchilds, Pope and Soros among others.

Q provides just enough "fact" to be believed but, in my opinion, the ending will be different.

I am not sure that Q had anything to do with the highlighting of words in the thread and the whole NFL MNF game may be an attempt to discredit.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
The fires in CA where bad. But worth it to get those children out..

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Feltrick
a reply to: ToeKneeCherry1984

Replying to all prior posts. I agree with all that you have stated. My original post only concerned a what if scenario.

IF Schiff is shown to be a traitor then, in my opinion, that is actual proof. IF something happens during the Pats/Dolphins game, that would be proof of Q's credibility.

It just seems that all is not what it seems to be with regard to Q. It's as if a novel is being written for members of ATS with every CT proven true and the ending is the fall of the Rothchilds, Pope and Soros among others.

Q provides just enough "fact" to be believed but, in my opinion, the ending will be different.

I am not sure that Q had anything to do with the highlighting of words in the thread and the whole NFL MNF game may be an attempt to discredit.

Bingo.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Is the keystone Saturn..

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: RadioRobert

Well, that's certainly ironic if true... If Schiff goes down, that'd be a huge boost to the credibility of whatever is going on with Q.

That would CONFIRM the credibility of Q!!! That would mean they had knowledge that he had made a deal with someone (Probably many, many, women) to accept money to come forward with false allegations against President Trump. There will be no proof beyond "recollection" and maybe a photo here or there of him pinching some woman's ass 35 years ago, and people will marry that to his grab em by the pussy video and voila, Trump is convicted by the MeToo movement.

Ahh but wait, Q was there all along, and has the PROOF that these allegations were paid for, to the tune of 8 million dollars.

Huge. Yuge.

And now breaking news---Trump's accusers have come forward. Here we go.

Saw that pop up....should be interesting.

They have "come forward" before. Nothing new in their allegations. One of them is Trump lined up all the Contestants of a Beauty pageant he owned while they were in robes and evaluated them, leering as she put it I believe. That's one of the 3 Megan Kelly deemed good enough to put on TV. The other two have bigger accusations but no proof. Those other two are Clinton supporters, not that that is entirely damning but it's out there.

It's nothing new in way of facts.

Gives me the feeling they know something is about to come out, and likely today, that they needed to throw some shade over.

Didn't the Hollywood Access tape come out just before the WikiLeaks email drops?

I forget......were not supposed to realize that.

Link to that day

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
The connections this stuff has with Cern and D wave are crazy. There is something very strange going on here..

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Well, that's certainly ironic if true... If Schiff goes down, that'd be a huge boost to the credibility of whatever is going on with Q.

That would CONFIRM the credibility of Q!!! That would mean they had knowledge that he had made a deal with someone (Probably many, many, women) to accept money to come forward with false allegations against President Trump. There will be no proof beyond "recollection" and maybe a photo here or there of him pinching some woman's ass 35 years ago, and people will marry that to his grab em by the pussy video and voila, Trump is convicted by the MeToo movement.

Ahh but wait, Q was there all along, and has the PROOF that these allegations were paid for, to the tune of 8 million dollars.

Huge. Yuge.

They have "come forward" before. Nothing new in their allegations. One of them is Trump lined up all the Contestants of a Beauty pageant he owned while they were in robes and evaluated them, leering as she put it I believe. That's one of the 3 Megan Kelly deemed good enough to put on TV. The other two have bigger accusations but no proof. Those other two are Clinton supporters, not that that is entirely damning but it's out there.

Gives me the feeling they know something is about to come out, and likely today, that they needed to throw some shade over.

Didn't the Hollywood Access tape come out just before the WikiLeaks email drops?

My question is really what audience they are expecting for this at 11 EST Monday morning? Seems an odd time to try to bring up what I can only assume they think is a major story. Wondering if there is any chance this could have been pretaped and was planned to be aired during nighttime news but something forced their hand to spin it out late morning.

Just seems the impact that they appear to be going for is lost on timing....not even lunch hour or something when folks could watch....

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Some of them were in a movie documentary that was realeased recently. What a shock.

Right. By a film company directly connected to Soros.

Did not know that tidbit..... Not surprised in the least, you'd think they'd cover their tracks better.
But I'm sure it's just a coincidence

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I'm trying to place the name of the company but I cannot remember, any help would be appreciated.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Some of them were in a movie documentary that was realeased recently. What a shock.

Did not know that tidbit..... Not surprised in the least, you'd think they'd cover their tracks better.

Another coincidence:
One of the ladies:

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I can't help but think that the hammer is going to drop soon... Re: Storm.

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Well if Q knew about this in advance and Q is a whitehouse representative...I mean...
What other conclusion could one come to. If there was anything to this which of course there is not. My post was tongue in cheek. I'm not contributing any validity to this silly nonsense. You guys can go chasing rabbits if you like. It's just stupidity.

link   

Huge. Yuge.

My question is really what audience they are expecting for this at 11 EST Monday morning? Seems an odd time to try to bring up what I can only assume they think is a major story. Wondering if there is any chance this could have been pretaped and was planned to be aired during nighttime news but something forced their hand to spin it out late morning.

Just seems the impact that they appear to be going for is lost on timing....not even lunch hour or something when folks could watch....

Could be. I think they have drank their own koolaid and believed that this rehashing of an old story would somehow resonate more now with the public.

It's horrible timing for it. And you'd think they'd pick a better stage than Megan Kelly. Who watches her? It's not just see TV for most I'm guessing.

Imagine that, them believing their own hype. Pitiful attempt

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I was just looking....

There is no thread up here at ATS announcing the Trump ladies coming out together.

link   
a reply to: dashen

Nope. It's nonsense. Childish foolish nonsense.
Don't bother responding ...you're wasting your time. You cannot convince me this is anything but a silly game being played on you and by you.

link   
New Q;

10/12/17
False flag(s).
POTUS 100% insulated.
Expect fireworks.
JUSTICE.
Q

11/12/17
Blunt & Direct time.
Adam Schiff is a traitor to our country.
Leaker.
NAT SEC.
Evil.
Tick Tock.
Hope the $7.8mm was worth it.
Enjoy the show.
Q.

And a pic of a tweet from Trump Oct 11, 2012. Can't get pic as on phone.

Tweet says;
"Why does Barack Obama's ring have an Arabic inscription? (link tracking not allowed)/VMN6Vn Who is this guy?"

Under pic of this tweet Q posts;
4th quarter, Patriots.
We fight together.
Q

Hmmm.... I did read about BOs ring a few days ago will hunt for sauce..

edit on 11-12-2017 by fluff007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Dp..
edit on 11-12-2017 by fluff007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Another coincidence:
One of the ladies:

Oops, they can't help but trip themselves up it seems. They think they are so slick and now when autists rip them apart they look like Shia LaBeouf. They will not Divide Us! Lol.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Oops double post.

Stupid phone..

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join