It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ToeKneeCherry1984

Bombs shouldn't be a way of life. That's the point.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

I think people are making connections that may not, necessarily, be there. Some were enthralled that Q posted "military" and POTUS used "military" in a tweet referencing the Army/Navy game. Axe was posted by Q and then used in an FBI tweet...coincidence or something more? Flyalfly? Posted after allegations and he was most likely going to get pressure to resign so not really inside knowledge.

Question everything, including our own motivations for the questions.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Feltrick

how many coincidences will it take?

another dozen?

two dozen?

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

how many coincidences will it take?

another dozen?

two dozen?

Pretty sure if something about Schiff comes out it will be undeniable.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Dashen and feltrixk, both valid points. There are no coincidences. And yes, the most important thing a person can do in terms of making the world a little bit better, is to question their own motivations for why they feel how they feel. I'll share something I wrote, as a combat veteran. Wait one.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Soldiers are unfortunate. They are doing what they've been taught is noble and good and they believe it in their heart. And the love they have for themselves and the ones before them is beautiful. And the gratitude people have for them is beautiful. And we should all be proud of our service because it was a tremendous sacrifice from what we believed to be true at one point. Our hearts were pure in our intent. But, war is a disgusting, evil thing that perpetuates more evil and more hate and more war. It's not right. That kind of life or existance doesn't pass the eye test. And when you really consider that, it's hard to find fault in anyone but ourselves. So we have a world full of people who can't see that, won't see that, or ignore what they see. And those of us who do see it feel so small compared to the rest of the world that we are too afraid to try and make a difference. Because logistically we can't. Or is that what they want us to think? That's what is happening in the world today.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Social media is more weaponized now than the msm. There are those that take info posted on boards, FB, and Twitter as facts. They believe anonymous people posting on Twitter more than the msm because they want to believe it's true.

I never said Q is directing anyone to do anything but Q is directing a narrative. There are folks out there who fully accept that these posts are true and POTUS is working with Mueller to bring down the evil. My only question concerned what happens to them when/if it all turns out to be B'S or it's the opposite of what's being fed.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Feltrick

Social media is more weaponized now than the msm. There are those that take info posted on boards, FB, and Twitter as facts. They believe anonymous people posting on Twitter more than the msm because they want to believe it's true.

I never said Q is directing anyone to do anything but Q is directing a narrative. There are folks out there who fully accept that these posts are true and POTUS is working with Mueller to bring down the evil. My only question concerned what happens to them when/if it all turns out to be B'S or it's the opposite of what's being fed.

I'm not arguing against that point. That's the point I'm making. Q posts are allegory in their nature. Somebody who buys into something immediately because it fits the world projected on to them (which is to say is their own perception, based on their own interpretation) is their own responsibility. Right is living in truth and caring for others. Wrong is accepting truth because someone said so, and separating from those who share a different opinion. If you are driving down the road and talking on the phone, and a dalmation and a poodle run out in front of you, would you say "holy #, a dalmation and a poodle ran out in front of me" or " holy #, 2 dogs ran out in front of me?" Do you point at a vase of flowers and point out every different flower? Or do you see flowers? We are the only thing on the planet we describe as something other than what we are, humans.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: butcherguy

Or Q is 16 years old and the star of his computer class.

And takes photos in non-public accessible areas of the White House?

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: butcherguy

Or Q is 16 years old and the star of his computer class.

And takes photos in non-public accessible areas of the White House?

And there is always that. Things we can verify. Everyone needs to police their own beliefs.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

The only way to get rid of the disgusting evil in the world is to raise future generation after future generation in such a way that good people outnumber and outlive bad ones. Until there are zero. We have a lot of work to do and nobody wants to get off of their ass to start.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

This morning, around 9am (GMT+1) #Q team highlighted words in different colors in all posts of thread #78 which contained the words:
Patriots
Dolphins
vs
NFL

twitter.com...

PATRIOTS vs DOLPHINS 8:30 PM.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

As Vasa stated, if something comes out about schiff, then it will be undeniable. So far it's been cryptic messages, good guesswork and coincidence.

The bombing in NYC could be the false flag that was stated. We'll see on that one.

It could be true as stated, it could be true but flipped or it's B'S.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

People aren't fully accepting a "narrative" as truth. People are following the narrative and on their own accord verifying, to this point, the narrative has been true. Q posts have given no information. Only where to find it yourself. When something happens, the posts are re-examined and verified by factual events.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

I agree with all that you stated, I'm just looking at 3 sides of the coin.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

You're worrying too much about hasn't come to fruition and not enough about what has. Again. Q has made no posts containing "guesswork". Some commentators have provided guesswork, and been wrong. Guesswork is not the same as research. If you research current events and view them next to things that have been said, you can cite several breadcrumbs that at one point or another had people doing "guesswork" and people doing research. The people doing research, have found where the dots connect. Thus far, I know what has been posted. I know what has happened. And I know what I'm watching for. It has nothing to do with what Q posts might infer. My opinion is only based on what Q posts have proven.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

I agree with all that you stated, I'm just looking at 3 sides of the coin.

I love that line. A coin has 3 sides. Heads, tails and the outer edge. If you flip a coin 1000 times, it will come up head or tails 999. We need not examine the 999. We need to examine the 1. And when the 1 happens over, and over, and over again, as some would call coincidence, we have a problem.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

I should rephrase a previous post. I don't know that you are worrying too much about what hasn't happened and not enough about what has. I'm just asking that you take a closer look at the things that would appear to be a coin landing on it's side, because there are far too many instances such as that, and they are happening at an increasing rate.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I almost forgot in all of the morning's news. Q's twitter up until early this morning had previously been following 0 users. Now it is following 9: President Trump - Last tweet - 22 hours ago
Donald J. Trump - Last tweet - 1 hour ago
The White House - Last tweet - 16 hours ago
Eric Holder - Last tweet - 3 days ago
Bill Clinton - Last tweet - 9 days ago
John Podesta - Last tweet - 4 days ago
Hillary Clinton - Last tweet - 2 days ago
Barack Obama - Last tweet - 6 days ago
Huma Abedin - Last tweet - July 16 of 2016.

Felt worth sharing.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Check my post history, heck, look at my posts just in this thread to get an idea as to the answer to your questions.

And this(these) is(are) the successor program(s) of Mockingbird. Social media has replaced MSM among many people for the gathering of information on events and of course the same agencies who were manipulating the public through the MSM are doing the same kinds of things online.

edit on 11-12-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: more

new topics

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join