It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Regnor

putin is probably a puppet, just like all the rest of them.

ETA: please dont tell putin i said that.
edit on 26-11-2017 by dashen because: we still cool right vlad?

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Regnor
a reply to: dashen

That's just what the Russians hope you think. Remember Vlad was KGB and has a thing for Stalin.

are you claiming gazprom and other companies don't sell shares, you know that's against communism, right?

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

Think they figured it out in CBTS 670 on 8. That's why they said his (q) trip can be compromised. Sadly, I have been back on forth between 4 & 8 TOO MUCH the last couple of days.
They pretty much shut em down last night on 4. I couldn't keep up lol

FWIW...

Good morning everyone.
The post made last night telling everyone to go to 8chan was made by a FAKE Q!
A missing space between Q and ! tells you it is fake.

… No space! Go back to 4chan: 8chan is a CIA trap!

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Blockchain - A.I. - Digital Currency

Destruction of the Old World.

All a PSYOP

W4BB17

Russia just recently signed up:

“The president has spoken of the problems related to crypto-currencies. These are difficulties regarding ... money laundering and cases that are related to identification issues,” TASS news agency quoted Siluanov as saying on Wednesday.

“That’s why we have agreed that the state should regulate the issuing of crypto-currencies, their mining and turnover. The state should take all this under control,” said Siluanov, who attended Tuesday’s meeting with Putin.

Siluanov’s comments echoed his earlier calls to control and supervise the market for virtual currencies. Siluanov said his ministry would work with the central bank on regulating crypto-currencies in Russia.

www.reuters.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
although i am against a cashless society and how it would annihilate the poorest in the world.

coin like Monero is totally untraceable.

so im not sure where to lean on this one

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

you think DEFANGO is legit?

or are all these chaos geeks playing everyone and dancing at 11:11 am/pm?

edit on 26-11-2017 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Re: REAL Q - 4 or 8 chan?
Apparently it takes a lot of time/money/clout to get matching trips across boards.
In such short notice...it's almost unheard of.

edit on 26-11-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-11-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

It's a never-ending WIP.

Defango was labelled CIA (Satanic), by the Discordian/Anonymous crew (original pastebin links), so I don't trust him. Then again, I certainly don't trust Anonymous. I'm led to believe that Defango is controlled opposition, and that people who are actively paying attention, like you and I, unfortunately put faith in what he says (losing their objectivity in the process).

The "Y" may also be Pythagoras.

“The Pythagoric Letter two ways spread,
Shows the two paths in which Man’s life is led.
The right hand track to sacred Virtue tends,
Though steep and rough at first, in rest it ends;
The other broad and smooth, but from its Crown
On rocks the Traveller is tumbled down.
He who to Virtue by harsh toils aspires,
Subduing pains, worth and renown acquires;
But who seeks slothful luxury, and flies,
The labor of great acts, dishonored dies.”

The image of such a choice presenting itself to human soul is already present in Hesiod, and one finds a longer description of it at Chapter I, Book II, of Xenophon’s work on the life and sayings of Socrates. Xenophon narrates how Hercules, in his youth, had to make the choice between the two ways. Centuries after Xenophon, the Christian authors of the Gospels copied the idea and ascribed it to Jesus.

One can see that by reading Matthew, 7: 13-15:

“Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.”

Heed the above warning.

edit on 26-11-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I was thinking maybe y head meaning the inverted triad of daath

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
"13:35:44 No.150876856 View
_Conf_goTWIT_P_act-small#_
RED1_RED2_
Q"
4plebs

Make note of this part, "_Conf_goTWIT_P_act-small#_."

Now look at Trump's tweet a few minutes later:

"Happy #SmallBusinessSaturday!

A great day to support your community and America’s JOB creators by shopping locally at a #SmallBiz. #ShopSmall"

I was reading through that thread on 4 chan and it seems like a few people were talking about Trump's #smallbusiness tweet before 'Q' posted "_Conf_goTWIT_P_act-small#_."

One poster says "dafuq is #shopsmall?" to another person who had written, "WTF just happened to geots twitter account?
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump" --- this was 4 minutes BEFORE Q posted "_Conf_goTWIT_P_act-small#_."

But the times on the comment & tweet don't reflect that Trump tweeted before Q.

Anyway, I *tested* to see if there was some time discrepancy between Twitter and 4-chan and I don't think there is....so I am confused.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

I was thinking maybe y head meaning the inverted triad of daath

Interesting...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It sure puts Project2020 into perspective, though I'm starting to believe that there's an inner and outer order to Anonymous, managed by the Discordians. Remember, the Discos let themselves get hacked by Anon.

edit on 26-11-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I saw what you mean about discussing things in the tweet before the Q post. As far as I know, both twitter and 4plebs show local time for event logs. If that is the case, then I'm unsure what to make of the time stamps for each event:

And

The 4plebs post is time stamped 13:35 and president Trump's tweet is time stamped 1:40 pm, 5 minutes later.

The question about geotus twitter is time stamped 13:29 to which others ask about #shopsmall, so there is indeed some question as to time frames.

Later on in that thread people are talking about the Q post going out minutes before the tweet though.

Regardless, interesting developments.
edit on 26-11-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
There is an "anon insider" dropping crumbs in the CBTS on 8. Think he has had 6 drops so far. Not sure if they are taking him serious though.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Yeah, I tested the time-shown for a comment on 4-chan and a tweet. I think they are pretty much in sync with each other.

It makes me wonder if Trump tweeted something, deleted it, and then tweeted the #smallbusiness tweet that is still up. But, I don't really know what to make of it.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

can i get a quick rundown senpai?

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Truthfully? I can't tell if he is a Shepard or a sheep dog just herding sheep, if you know what I mean.
So far he is just posting a lot of obscure stuff and leading people through it, while he talks about how "not everyone is supposed to see this but......."

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Dark rumors Flynn indictment unseals Mon or Tues.

+++
++
+

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Dark rumors Flynn indictment unseals Mon or Tues.

+++
++
+

That'll make the Left happy.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Or self destrucc

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

The "insider" is trying to put all the heat on Peter Munk. Claims he is worse than Soros. I think they are trying to derail the whole thing.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join