It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I haven't yet written Q off as a LARP.
Too much sophistication, organization and tech behind it.

My mind remains open to it being an insider/backed by MI tech.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
i dont know if you guys caught it.
but it was titled .not-q-but-willing-to-take-a-few
there was a bread on 4 last night with two anons posting pics live from the white house. one a female one a male. it was hilarious and bizzarre.
thread even got "regards" from D

edit on 29-11-2017 by dashen because: thread/151285365/not-q-but-willing-to-take-a-few

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I just feel so guarded with my trust. I want to believe...but I have too many doubts, now.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
there was a bread on 4 last night with two anons posting pics live from the white house. one a female one a male. it was hilarious and bizzarre.

Yeah...that one was very interesting and appeared to be pics from inside the WH....and whomever it was confirmed Q was real as well as someone named "chef"....I don't think I've heard anything about a chef.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Yeah...that one was very interesting and appeared to be pics from inside the WH....and whomever it was confirmed Q was real as well as someone named "chef"....I don't think I've heard anything about a chef.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Raekwon the Chef?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Hail To The Chef!

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Hilary Clinton's Chef who drowned in the mountains?
edit on 29-11-2017 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Might be one of the bakers?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

His quote was "Q is a legit insider. So is the chef." Are there other threads somewhere with someone calling themselves chef on 4chan?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Possibly just saying that you could consider the White House chef an "insider" but how much of real importance would he (or she) actually know, and perhaps Q is really on that level?

OK ... with the spirit cooking again ...
edit on 29-11-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Fresh alleged Q from infinite
i think snow white is the "company's" Uberkomputer that will pwn you so good
edit on 30-11-2017 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   

What if NK had miniature nuke payload delivery in 2004?
What if NK had ICBM capability since 2009?
What if the previous tests that failed were staged?
Why would this be relevant?
Who is involved and why?
Biggest cover up in our history.
U1 - CA - EU - ASIANK.
Iran deal.
Russian reset.
Q

edit on 30-11-2017 by dashen because: ▶Q !ITPb.qbhqo 11/30/17 (Thu) 01:01:36 7db625 No.13215

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   
this year is a nutso year.
im having deja vu guyhszzz

Sidley Austin.
Happy hunting.
Q

edit on 30-11-2017 by dashen because: 11/30/17 (Thu) 01:12:57 7db625 No.13282

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Sidley Austin during the September 11 attacks[edit] The terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001 personally affected the employees of Sidley Austin. Prior to the merger creating Sidley Austin Brown & Wood, which took place just four months before the September 11, 2001 terror attacks, the head office of Brown & Wood was in the World Trade Center, while Sidley & Austin New York office was located in offices on Third Avenue. Out of 600 employees who worked in the World Trade Center at the time of the attacks, one perished, a switchboard operator, Rosemary Smith.[24][25] Sidley Austin reopened its New York office on Monday, September 17, 2001 in the old Sidley & Austin office on Third Avenue which it had planned on closing on September 16. Instead, it leased four additional floors in that location, in a deal completed less than three hours after the collapse of the World Trade Center. Sidley Austin later opened its permanent new office in the Equitable Center building on Seventh Avenue in July 2002.[24]

from sidley austin wikipedia

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   

According to the Center for Responsive Politics, Sidley Austin was one of the top law firms contributing to federal candidates during the 2012 election cycle, donating $1.45 million, 66% to Democrats (however, one of its former summer associates, Barack Obama), was running on the Democratic ticket).[26] By comparison, during that same period Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld donated $2.56 million, 66% to Democrats,[26] while oil conglomerate ExxonMobil donated $2.66 million, 88% to Republicans.[27] Since 1990, Sidley Austin has contributed $6.88 million to federal campaigns.[28]

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   

President Barack Obama was a summer associate in the Chicago office, but never joined the firm as a full-time associate. He met his future wife, Michelle Obama (who was an associate at Sidley Austin at the time), during his time at the firm.[30] Michelle Obama, First Lady of the United States

well gosh.
i wonder how many C II A lawyers it takes to steal a presidency?

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

His quote was "Q is a legit insider. So is the chef." Are there other threads somewhere with someone calling themselves chef on 4chan?

Whose quote? Where? Please.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join