It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 206
<< 203  204  205    207  208  209 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Why?
Don't you like popcorn?

link   
Back to research and please just ignore the Shills. Wikileaks tweeted this and used the phrase crystal clear. twitter.com...

link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Yeah all those details we are finding out about the FBI and DOJ are just tabloid stuff. There's nothing they have been hiding. LOL

We said that about "them" on ATS a decade ago and you people called us nuts.

But what exactly did you find out now? That Trump will save the world and we should get some pop-corn while we're waiting for the storm to unfold it's banner against the devil? You're kidding, right?

Dude, if you don't see that parts of the FBI and DOJ became politically weaponized, then we just don't see things the same.

If Q were trashing Trump, you'd be all aboard the Q Train.

Lets not kid ourselves or others.

If you don't like the whole Q thing, then respectfully, just ignore it.

If it's fake, there will be no damage.

Why you worried about it?

edit on 10-1-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I know that part. And I know she's married to John Legend. And I know they were campaigning for Clinton using a cardboard cutout pretending she was on the campaign Trail. But I never accused her of any pizza stuff. Although John Legend is kind of shady. And even so I'm not accusing him of anything either.
I'm also not going to point out how Shady Liev schreiber's social media posting is either

I thought Chrissy Teigen posted jokes about 'pedos' on Twitter.
Am I wrong?

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I didn't even know Chrissy Teigen existed until the Japan thing popped up.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I never heard about that either
got a link?

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I have on the home town news and just saw a little clip about Ivanka Trumps praising of Oprah's speech at the golden globes and guess who responded, yup, Chrissy Teigen ! She apparently wrote "get lost" what a lovely women she is

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
I have on the home town news and just saw a little clip about Ivanka Trumps praising of Oprah's speech at the golden globes and guess who responded, yup, Chrissy Teigen ! She apparently wrote "get lost" what a lovely women she is

I love how they are so understanding of women's rights. As long as its one of "their" women.
Anyone defending Ivanka, Melania, or Sarah can "get lost"
What a wonderful group of people they are.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Wrong. PublicOpinion and I have a history of disagreeing politically. What we do share, however, is a dislike for [HOAX!]es. Q makes vague predictions and its followers try to fit facts to them in retrospect, while ignoring failures and contradictions. That is how fake psychics have always worked. This thread belongs in the "Grey Area," if not [HOAX!]

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Wrong. PublicOpinion and I have a history of disagreeing politically. What we do share, however, is a dislike for [HOAX!]es. Q makes vague predictions and its followers try to fit facts to them in retrospect, while ignoring failures and contradictions. That is how fake psychics have always worked. This thread belongs in the "Grey Area," if not [HOAX!]

As of page 206 the Mods see differently. Wow, we are really getting to you aren't we?

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

As of page 206 the Mods see differently. Wow, we are really getting to you aren't we?

Sorry, I just hate to see ATS being abused.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Wrong. PublicOpinion and I have a history of disagreeing politically.

When correct the record and shareblue team up.

Just kidding.

?

edit on 10-1-2018 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
LOL.....ok I will try and do my due diligence as one of the "bored housewives" and report on what's said on the View today with the interview with Michael Wolff.

Whoopie begins the show insulting Trumps televised bi-partisan meeting yesterday on DACA, they show a clip of him saying "let's work together and do this with Love" WTH do these people want ? ok, the interview is beginning now
I'll be back !
edit on 10-1-2018 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

Sorry, I just hate to see ATS being abused.

I'm more concerned about kids and women being abused....

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Godspeed you will need it.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
opps, dog jumped on keyboard.
edit on 10-1-2018 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

LOL.....ok I will try and do my due diligence as one of the "bored housewives" and report on what's said on the View today with the interview with Michael Wolff.

Whoopie begins the show insulting Trumps televised bi-partisan meeting yesterday on DACA, they show a clip of him saying "let's work together and do this with Love" WTH do these people want ? ok, the interview is beginning now
I'll be back !

That was well deserved but... what?

A report on an opinion regarding a bunch of opinions someone sold in a hyped up book?

Geez. And you can't see how and why this is likely a political stunt? All I see is Trump in a Templar armor on a horse, must be the wrong ytube clip though.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
To all the people that still believe this it is all just pure coincidence! Here we go. twitter.com... JA just confirmed he got Q's message.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: FauxMulder
a reply to: interupt42

Yea I'm not holding my breath for anything but there has been MANY things come to pass over the course of this thread. Some do some don't.

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: FauxMulder

Gotcha.

I'm not willing to hold my breath over any of this , but would be more than happy to hold Hillarys breath until something major comes out .

I've been doing a lot of research on this issue and I would say that this issue is about to become another black mark on the reputations of the conspiracy realm and the Right Wing.

Oh, well please do share all that research you've been doing.

I've been asked by one of the members involved in this thread not to bring such info to this thread, because it would get shut down very quickly.

All I will say is that people are absolutely disgusting, considering the levels they are willing to take their conspiracies.

If you have information or insights to offer, bring them on ! I think the people involved in these conspiracies are the disgusting ones, it's time to really protect our children and there is no denying that Q and the Trump presidency have helped to bring these pedo's down.

If you want to know more, ask one of the members that is actively participating in this thread if they will share. I will keep my word and not divulge certain info, so that the thread is not shut down.

All I can say is that the conspiracy folk have gone too far. I would not be surprised, if this continues to go down the road it's going, if it resulted in lawsuits.
edit on 10-1-2018 by introvert because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 203  204  205    207  208  209 >>

join